[M]Böner Crew

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

avflf

With me it's a combination of D and E
Old 01-20-2006, 01:18 PM  

Junkie Mod
totensiebush
shit the needle broke off in my ass cheek

Although I used to be purely F (and posted this before), I think I am moving towards E somewhat. I still think that there is most likely not a god, but am not really sure. I still believe that the Bible was written by a bunch of people and that large parts of it are false. However, I think that there could be some sort of greater being, but that it is unlikely.

I Am 'fullvietFX's Bitch
boshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMNobody II
Although I used to be purely F (and posted this before), I think I am moving towards E somewhat. I still think that there is most likely not a god, but am not really sure. I still believe that the Bible was written by a bunch of people and that large parts of it are false. However, I think that there could be some sort of greater being, but that it is unlikely.

So intelligent design by an unknown entity?

Junkie Mod
totensiebush
shit the needle broke off in my ass cheek

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshi
So intelligent design by an unknown entity?
No, definately evolution, but that doesn't mean that there isn't something watching.

=(Abd Al-Majeed)=

A

I believe in One, Unique, Incomparable God (Allah swt); in the Angels created by Him; in the prophets through whom His revelations were brought to mankind; in the Day of Judgment and individual accountability for actions; in God's complete authority over human destiny and in life after death.I believe in a chain of prophets starting with Adam and including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Elias, Jonah, John the Baptist, and Jesus, peace be upon them. But God's final message to man, a reconfirmation of the eternal message and a summing-up of all that has gone before was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) through Gabriel.

Last edited by =(Abd Al-Majeed)=; 02-07-2006 at 11:15 AM..

Sephiroth the chosen 1

i'm between b and c. i think that the bible was inspired by God, but ultimately, humans screwed it up, and altered it more to their liking.

Dakana

C

Old Testament seems too much like a collection of parables with underlying messages rather than a historical account; I believe in a one God, but, regarding the subject of teaching, expectations, and plans, I'm still developing an idea.

redrum781

Somehwere between E and F with a splash of D. In other words, religion isn't a part of my life and my morals and set of ethics isn't very evolved.

I was raised without the influence of religion even though both of my parents were catholics and even went to catholic school until high school.

As I've matured I've begun to feel a little lost in my life. Adopting (converting to?) a spiritual eastern religion has begun to appeal to me for, if nothing else, structure in my life.

edit: I really dislike western religions because their backbone is fear and scare tactics. I would never convert to a western religion due to this. A spiritual religion is the way for me.

Last edited by redrum781; 02-17-2006 at 06:53 PM..

Dyno
Come hither Sancho Panza, I have need of my Lance

An Update:

A = Traditionally Religious (14)
A - B = Traditional/Moderate (11)
B = Moderately Religious (26)
B - C = Moderate/Spiritual (8)
C = Spiritual Person (16)
C - D = Spiritual/Believer (4)
D = Believer in Something (16)
D - E = Believer/Agnostic (4)
E = Agnotic Outlook (25)
E - F = Agnostic/Atheist (20)
F = Atheist Confirmed (34)

Other (8)

The last four pages have been a massive upswing for B's, E's and F's. Overall however it seems the faithless heathens among us are forming a majority.

Nihirist

E - Agnostic

I originally started out as a Christian, then sometime before I finished elementry school I decided it was all political and became an Aethist. Sometime in high school someone explained Agnosticism to me as "If there is a God, well I don't give a shit, and if there isn't a God... well, the same thing applies." I made the change to pure agnosticism sometime after graduating from high school and have been pleased with my choice ever since.

And don't let my username decieve you. I neither speak in engrish, nor am I a nihilist...

MHZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI
I'm somewhere between A and B.

elmo909

E - Agnotic Outlook

chico

F.

i have seen no concrete evidence to prove the existance of a god or gods. i find it to be a lofty concept, dreampt up by simple folk lacking in scientific equipment and knowledge to explain 'phenomena' but primarily to reinforce societal standards. the bible, old testament and new, and the koran are political texts. they were written to impose and justify patriachy, conformity, and exploitation.

bob avakian [revolutionary communist party US leader] goes into this matter much better than i ever could. if you have 2-3 hours listen to his lecture "God Doesn’t Exist — And We Need Liberation Without Gods."

furthermore, if there's someone up there holding an axe above my head if i don't act "right," what the fuck is the point of living?

publiuspost

Spiritual,don't necessarily believe in a higher power... so somewhere between C and D

Co-founder of the official Gen[M]ay DDR team.

[M] Stoner's Club