General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
rum used that joke about half a dozen times several weeks ago

played out + not funny

Sorry I took so long to respond, was having sex with my size 4 wife.

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
Sorry I took so long to respond, was having sex with my size 4 wife.

how many kids have rolled out of that jizz bladder of hers? three? four?

shoulda sprung for c-sections

you blew it

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
my size 4 wife.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

op, your pos car is almost as depressing, and hilarious, as Jehannafag's missing testicle

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

"size 4" as in cankles that are 4" wide from the front

Jehannum

Quote:
how many kids have rolled out of that jizz bladder of hers? three? four?

shoulda sprung for c-sections

you blew it

Don't care, had sex, lol.

Seriously, any other ways you'd like to compare lives? How about number of degrees? Number of jobs that pay above minimum wage? Number of jobs that can't be described as "computer repair man"? Size of house owned? Houses owned at all? Amount of income tax paid?

You'd like everyone to believe you've got it all, that you're the master of your own destiny, but you're just some pimply middle-aged fat duck living in mom and dad's basement, convinced that r/redpill is non-fiction, and that buying a 25 year-old BMW somehow lends you credibility in the world.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Don't care, had sex, lol.

Seriously, any other ways you'd like to compare lives? How about number of degrees? Number of jobs that pay above minimum wage? Number of jobs that can't be described as "computer repair man"? Size of house owned? Houses owned at all? Amount of income tax paid?

You'd like everyone to believe you've got it all, that you're the master of your own destiny, but you're just some pimply middle-aged fat duck living in mom and dad's basement, convinced that r/redpill is non-fiction, and that buying a 25 year-old BMW somehow lends you credibility in the world.

You're the one who felt the need to bring up your impressive(depressing) sex life with a disgusting pig in order to excuse your bitchassedness.

You couldn't hack it on a forum with normal adults your own age, because you couldn't fall back to this "I'm married, have a house and have kids like every other 47 year old" after you'd said or done something incredibly stupid.

Jehannum

Quote:
You're the one who felt the need to bring up your impressive(depressing) sex life with a disgusting pig in order to excuse your bitchassedness.

You couldn't hack it on a forum with normal adults your own age, because you couldn't fall back to this "I'm married, have a house and have kids like every other 47 year old" after you'd said or done something incredibly stupid.

I'm not 47. I'm 33, and it was you that brought my personal life into this thread.

Have fun with your life, sweetie pie. Maybe someday you'll be able to see that cock come out from between your folds, keep hope alive.

But since you feel an absolute drive to have the last word, here, have at it. I'm sure you'll say something that will make me want to just kill myself. DERP DERP.

Last edited by Jehannum; 10-29-2014 at 11:10 AM..

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
I'm not 47. I'm 33.

Have fun with your life, sweetie pie. Maybe someday you'll be able to see that cock come out from between your folds, keep hope alive.

But since you feel an absolute drive to have the last word, here, have at it. I'm sure you'll say something that will make me want to just kill myself. DERP DERP.

My goal isn't to get you to kill yourself - - I just want you to stop shitting up threads with this nonsense about emissions laws... It's retarded, nobody wants your input or feedback on any of this. You're uninformed, out of touch, and as a result, the posts you make are very boring to read.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Oh, that's simple. Tight quarters. You can either have a decent header or you can have a stock cat. Not much room for more, and there is no cats that work with anything but a stock header. It's possible to get a cat on this thing, but there really isn't a good spot anywhere. When I realized this about the car, I thought it was fucking ridiculous, but it's true. And you can't possibly look at those two setups and not see where there's gains. It's not just butt dyno, it really makes big difference, like 12-15whp without a tune on a stock engine.

I can understand if there's no space or easy way to do it, also if you aren't required in your area, but as i said my experience shows that a properly flowing cat doesn't really get in the way. On my vette i ran for a month or two with just straight pipes, then added mufflers and eventually a high flow cat - the only real difference was sound imo. There wasn't enough to show up when timing 0-60 or 0-100 runs. Like I said I want to see some charts. That was with a 5.7L fwiw, maybe the tiny hondas are different?

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Sanders View Post
12-15whp? That's asking a lot even for a 300+hp car just by deleting cats and flowing a little better. I'm sure it's enough to feel a little difference in the ol' butt dyno, but that's a bit much

My thoughts, I'm still thinking it's low single digits, if anything, on a car like that

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopefishLives View Post
Gains I've experienced due to cat deletes:
1994 Mazda RX-7 (1.3L Rotary Twin-Turbo)
~15whp and a 200RPM reduction in turbocharger spool time to peak boost. (Pre-cat removal)
~35whp and a greater reduction in turbocharger spool time to peak boost and added concerns with boost surge and fuel demands due to drastic flow changes. (All cats removed)

2003 Audi A4 (1.8L I4 Turbo)
~15whp and a 300RPM reduction in turbocharger spool time to peak boost.

2008 BMW 335i (3.0L I6 Twin-Turbo)
~20whp and a 400RPM reduction in turbocharger spool time to peak boost. (Secondary cats maintained)
*Friends car

2008 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0L V8)
~25whp. (With long tube headers)

Gains I've experienced due to high-flow cats:
2003 SVT Cobra (4.6L V8 Supercharged)
~15whp and a 1PSI reduction in peak boost.**
~35whp and a 2PSI reduction in peak boost.** (With long tube headers)
*Friends car
**Reduction in boost due to reduced restriction while power rose

Performance gains regarding cats is a mixed bag, obviously there is a higher benefit to boosted cars but N/A cars can see a gain as well. The 335i and A4 saw benefits in peak, through-the-curve power, as well as an increase in curve duration due to the earlier on-set of spool-up. A high-flow cat with these vehicles won't offer the same benefits in spool-up or duration. In the same token, the secondary cats do not hinder power (even at the 450whp mark) for the 335i, so they are rarely removed. There were huge performance gains in removing the cats from my FD, so much so that additional fueling modifications (injectors and ECU) were required to compensate for the change; spool-up from just removal of the pre-cat was improved by 200RPM, with both the turbos spooled to boost even earlier with drastically improved power all around. There is little point in not having cats on the G8, I intended to add cats into my aftermarket midpipe had I kept the car.

Factory engineering and design weigh against aftermarket offerings and actual engine needs to determine that delta and final output. Cat placement, diameter and cell count are all factors and one car may see a benefit while another would not.

Turbo cars have a turbo, I specifically said NA when spool time is affected it's a totally different power curve in many cases.

It's possible to scale up an exhaust system along with increased engine output. That's one thing people don't seem to get. "Mine is modded and the (stock) cat is obviously restricting it" - yes, it is that's why there are larger diameter high flow units out there. Don't be cheap, do it right all the way down to the tip. I do see the appeal of not doing anything of course, but when you need a larger intake it only follows you need a larger exhaust!

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
I'm sure the $1200 (about 1% of my yearly salary) out of pocket maximum I paid last year for medical treatment will ensure that both of my kids only get that first semester of community college

I'm confused as to why you, of all people, would feel qualified to be handing out financial advice.

Should I take out a loan to have someone finish painting my Z, or is that sort of step reserved only for engine swaps?

Son with 120k/year you HAVE to buy some real mains now

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Gutting my cats next week just so I can laugh along with you guys. Supposedly some good gains and a much nicer exhaust tone on the V.

Ugh just get a pipe.. Or put one inside the cat, Ive heard of people doing that in order to pass visual. otherwise the nice flow of gas suddenly expands in the empty cat chamber, which cools it and slows it down - then it has to get rammed back into the exit hole.

Not worth it imo, and afaik SC vehicles don't benefit from that like turbochargers.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

weight savings w/ aftermarket exhaust parts as well.