General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

blank

well i cleared up my question, a period is a two step process

Last edited by blank; 05-12-2006 at 03:27 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SuckMyChode

pulling out is not a very good idea because i have never heard of any case where it acutally works. either put your girlfriend on birth control, use a condom, or do her in the butt.

Arjuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by barty
well on Sat my gf and i had sex but i didnt pull out quite in time.
Sunday we're doin it again but using a condom, however the condoms are ultra thin so i didnt feel it slip off anf full blown in her.

Monday we went to planned parenthood and got the plan b pills. She took both of them and i was just wondering if having unprotected sex twice lowers the efficenticy of the pill? On the box it says one time...

I imagine it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Healthy sperm counts vary widely, and we're talking hundreds of millions anyway. The more important variable is the time before taking the ECP.

magicalshadowdream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen-Yak
Those of you on the Nuva ring, how do you like it? My fiancee is thinking about it but she doesn't want to "fish it out" every month how hard is it to get out and exactly where does it sit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle
The ring is great. As long as your comfortable with you know, having to put your fingers in there. It's really easy to get out, it doesnt go up very far.

I've been on NuvaRing for over a year, and it's great. like, Arielle said, you have to be comfortable with putting your fingers in there. I've never had any problems with inserting or removing the ring or it comming out. It doesn't go in as far as you would think, and one of the great benefits with NuvaRing is a shorter period. You can also use it to not have a period like you would with birth control pills.

DPhrag

If I get a chick pregnant, how much say do I have in wether she has an abortion? If she says no, am I financially liable if she can prove its mine, and on that note, what ways can she legally prove its mine?
:flamesuit:
.......v

:-*
millions of people have done what do can now cannot

Arjuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPhrag
If I get a chick pregnant, how much say do I have in wether she has an abortion? If she says no, am I financially liable if she can prove its mine, and on that note, what ways can she legally prove its mine?
:flamesuit:

You have no say. Her body.

Yes, you are financially liable. Child support.

Paternity test. Court ordered if she has to go that route.

DPhrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjuna
You have no say. Her body.

Yes, you are financially liable. Child support.

Paternity test. Court ordered if she has to go that route.
straight foward reply, thanks.
.......v

:-*
millions of people have done what do can now cannot

Hydra

My last period began May 1st and lasted until May 10th.

I was taking Ortho-Tricyclen Lo, but stopped. I asked the doctor about switching brands, to see if that would help the length of my periods. He gave me a prescription for Ortho-Novum 7/7/7.

He said I should begin taking it the Sunday after my period starts. However, it's June 15th and I still have not goten my period.

My fiance and I have had sex, and used protection (condoms). I'm worried because my period has not started yet, but I am wondering if this is because of stopping the pills.

Would stopping birth control pills delay my period?

Do I need to purchase a pregnancy test?

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra
My last period began May 1st and lasted until May 10th.

I was taking Ortho-Tricyclen Lo, but stopped. I asked the doctor about switching brands, to see if that would help the length of my periods. He gave me a prescription for Ortho-Novum 7/7/7.

He said I should begin taking it the Sunday after my period starts. However, it's June 15th and I still have not goten my period.

My fiance and I have had sex, and used protection (condoms). I'm worried because my period has not started yet, but I am wondering if this is because of stopping the pills.

Would stopping birth control pills delay my period?

Do I need to purchase a pregnancy test?

Going off birth control can mess up your periods. However, the only sure way to know would be to take a pregnancy test and talk to your doctor if you're not pregnant.

waitaminute

Anal sex also requires a condom, FYI. With the lube and the man juice... there can be some, one might say... leakage.

This leakage can also result in pregnancy. Not to mention, the risk of STDS by anal sex, possibly a urinary tract infection? I don't know how that works for guys, but that's why us ladies wipe front to back.

Years in the future, this could also make akward sex talks with little Johnny or little Susie.
"Oh, and, don't use anal sex to prevent pregnancy, because, uh, it doesn't work" (cough) (averted glance)

Last edited by waitaminute; 06-16-2006 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: add

Hydra

My period skipped the whole month of June, so I purchased a pregnancy test.

The results were negative.

After stopping birth control, how long does it take for a period to return?

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra
My period skipped the whole month of June, so I purchased a pregnancy test.

The results were negative.

After stopping birth control, how long does it take for a period to return?

I have no personal experience with this but I have read that it can take a little while to be back to normal, especially if you originally went on the pill to correct irregular periods.

thebluetrend

I really hate to say this, but all you people here being horrible worry warts please for the love of god QFT and wait a few more days to come here and post.

OMG SHE'S A DAY LATE OMG OMG OMG WE GONNA GO TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD

If she's pregnant, she'll know. It's this weird sixth sense. Wait at least 2-3 days after her projected period to waste the 10-15 bucks on a preggers test.

This, coming from a person who got his (now but not at the time) wife pregnant while she was on the pill and condom was used. Obviously we were born to make babies together.

Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink
I have no personal experience with this but I have read that it can take a little while to be back to normal, especially if you originally went on the pill to correct irregular periods.

My period started last night....yay!

Ajchez

Stupid question....more for my information than anything else.....

I've always heard that a girl can get pregnant during her period. She ovulates a week early or something and the sperm just wait around for the opportune time. The thing that gets me though, is that I read that the egg can hang around after the period or another egg can be released like a few days after her period. If the egg were to get fertilized by sperm, how could it live seeing as there is little to no womb in the woman? I'm pretty sure this is low probability, but does anyone know how this happens?