General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Thermo1223
 
Thermo1223's Avatar
 
That Passat is CLEAN as fuck fucking itself.
__________________
'09 Subaru Forester XT - Hauler
'14 Scion xD - It's cute...ugh
'04 VW Jetta Wagon TDI=FAILWAGON
Range - GTFO god :rolleyes:
Old 12-06-2010, 07:53 AM Thermo1223 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#181  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jayjaya29
 
Just picked her up last weekend:

Old 12-11-2010, 09:22 PM jayjaya29 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#182  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase View Post

All automatic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaya29 View Post
Just picked her up last weekend:


Nice. What's it got besides the rotors with holes and kosii? (plural of kosei hehe)

Green cars get little love, but they are proven to be the better deal.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 12-12-2010, 12:02 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#183  

jayjaya29
 
^ Thanks, it was an awesome deal, $6500 got me:

1997 M3, 5spd mod list:
139,000 miles
Ground control track and school kit 440/550
Kosie K1 wheels
Strut Bar
X Brace
M50 Manifold
CAI
Longtube headers
Borla Exhaust
AA Flash
Fan Delete
UUC stage 1 organic clutch and 8.5lb flywheel replaced 10,000 miles ago
25% tinted windows
6000k HID
Euro Lights
New radiator replaced at 105,000 miles with thermostat
UUC Tranny Mounts
New belt and UUC underdrive pulleys

I originally wanted one in white, but when I saw this one pop up I couldn't pass it up, it has the look I was going for. I'm really happy with it so far, its quick!
Old 12-12-2010, 07:22 AM jayjaya29 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#184  

Kase
It's KIDDIE porn not KITTY porn :tard:
 
Kase's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
All automatic?


lol no
Old 12-13-2010, 05:22 PM Kase is offline  
Reply With Quote
#185  

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got
 
DopefishLives's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by occupant View Post
Meanwhile, halfway between BFE and You've Got a Purty Mouth...a prepaid cell phone takes a shitty pic of a redneck POS...



1976 Ford Gran Torino

Mods?

AM-FM radio, check
taxi/police center caps, check
stainless steel trim on the brake/accel pedals, check
burning more oil than a diesel Rabbit with a blown head gasket, check

I can't help but think of the Big Lebowski whenever I see this car.
__________________
Wow | So E92 | Very 335i | Much ///M Sport
Old 12-13-2010, 06:56 PM DopefishLives is offline  
Reply With Quote
#186  

Bolix
Meine Ehre Heißt Treue
 
Bolix's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaya29 View Post
^ Thanks, it was an awesome deal, $6500 got me:

1997 M3, 5spd mod list:
139,000 miles
Ground control track and school kit 440/550
Kosie K1 wheels
Strut Bar
X Brace
M50 Manifold
CAI
Longtube headers
Borla Exhaust
AA Flash
Fan Delete
UUC stage 1 organic clutch and 8.5lb flywheel replaced 10,000 miles ago
25% tinted windows
6000k HID
Euro Lights
New radiator replaced at 105,000 miles with thermostat
UUC Tranny Mounts
New belt and UUC underdrive pulleys

I originally wanted one in white, but when I saw this one pop up I couldn't pass it up, it has the look I was going for. I'm really happy with it so far, its quick!
how much if you don't mind?
Old 12-14-2010, 04:57 PM Bolix is offline  
Reply With Quote
#187  

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got
 
DopefishLives's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolix View Post
how much if you don't mind?

Really?
__________________
Wow | So E92 | Very 335i | Much ///M Sport
Old 12-14-2010, 07:56 PM DopefishLives is offline  
Reply With Quote
#188  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaya29 View Post
^ Thanks, it was an awesome deal, $6500 got me:

1997 M3, 5spd mod list:
139,000 miles
Ground control track and school kit 440/550
Kosie K1 wheels
Strut Bar
X Brace
M50 Manifold
CAI
Longtube headers
Borla Exhaust
AA Flash
Fan Delete
UUC stage 1 organic clutch and 8.5lb flywheel replaced 10,000 miles ago
25% tinted windows
6000k HID
Euro Lights
New radiator replaced at 105,000 miles with thermostat
UUC Tranny Mounts
New belt and UUC underdrive pulleys

I originally wanted one in white, but when I saw this one pop up I couldn't pass it up, it has the look I was going for. I'm really happy with it so far, its quick!

That's a really good deal. White is a nice color for these, but I could learn to love a green machine for that kind of money. HIDs are always welcome, and the manifold+pulleys+ltw fw is a nice combo. I'm a little scared to pull my fan off, I do live in southern cali but some people say it's fine even in AZ summers (i have a 99) The koseis are pretty light too, the whole car should feel nice and light on it's feet.

Are the wheels still staggered or no? (rears wider/larger like stock 96+?) They did that to help avoid oversteer, as you may or may not know, so it's more "fun" without.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 12-15-2010, 01:26 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#189  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase View Post
lol no

had to
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 12-15-2010, 01:27 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#190  

jayjaya29
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
That's a really good deal. White is a nice color for these, but I could learn to love a green machine for that kind of money. HIDs are always welcome, and the manifold+pulleys+ltw fw is a nice combo. I'm a little scared to pull my fan off, I do live in southern cali but some people say it's fine even in AZ summers (i have a 99) The koseis are pretty light too, the whole car should feel nice and light on it's feet.

Are the wheels still staggered or no? (rears wider/larger like stock 96+?) They did that to help avoid oversteer, as you may or may not know, so it's more "fun" without.

Bolix...$6500, learn to read.

Thanks, its fun package, a lot more power up top compared to my friend's 95M3 which has intake, injectors and chip.

Suspension wise it feels great, but I think I want stiffer springs and/or bigger sway bars. The steering is very heavy compared to my last car, its gonna take some time to adjust and really find the limit. I plan on Auto-x'ing this thing a bit as well as track days at Watkins Glen if I can afford it. Only way I can truly and legally enjoy this car to the fullest.

Wheel setup is not staggered...245's all around. What width wheel would that give me all around?

Last edited by jayjaya29; 12-15-2010 at 08:46 AM..
Old 12-15-2010, 08:40 AM jayjaya29 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#191  

occupant
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DopefishLives View Post
I can't help but think of the Big Lebowski whenever I see this car.

That was a '73...



Mine looks much better. Not THAT much, but one of those tangible yet insignificant muches.



God cries when I drive. It's the oil fumes. Car's at the shop now awaiting transplant of a '72 351CJ engine. Actually, the engine is there, the car is there, it's the SBF motor mounts and bellhousing I'm trying to find that's holding shit up.
__________________
sex is a sport like racquetball, you play hard for half an hour, work up a sweat, and hope you don't get hit in the eye
why the fuck aren't you folding already
Old 12-20-2010, 02:18 PM occupant is offline  
Reply With Quote
#192  

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got
 
DopefishLives's Avatar
 
I'm aware of the differences, but the body lines are still strikingly similar; despite the much improved condition of yours.
__________________
Wow | So E92 | Very 335i | Much ///M Sport
Old 12-20-2010, 04:19 PM DopefishLives is offline  
Reply With Quote
#193  

pepperochini
 


just picked'er up a few days ago...
__________________
┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐
Old 12-20-2010, 07:03 PM pepperochini is offline  
Reply With Quote
#194  

Nevermore
I <3 d4rkme4t
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
In Australia

A challenger appears


This makes me sad cuz it's currently sitting round the side of the shed rusting away because of a dick cop
__________________
_--_|\
/ #AUZLAND
\_.--._/
.......v
<domisi> i'm not in anyone's sig
¯\(º_o)/¯ IRC Partay!! ¯\(o_º)/¯
Old 12-21-2010, 08:22 PM Nevermore is offline  
Reply With Quote
#195  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.