General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Help me help a special boy

BORKED

When I was 9 years old my dad told me that he wouldn't buy me a car when I got my license. Instead he would match the money that I earned towards my first car up to $10,000.

Ever since I have been doing all sorts of miscellaneous jobs and tasks for my family, neighbors and others to make money and to save towards my first car.

I do lots of odd jobs including fixing toilets, mucking out pools, installing cabinets, sewing, selling flowers, washing windows, cutting boards, crawling into culverts, and other kinds of manual labor.

More recently I created some online businesses and wrote two ebooks to share tips and ideas on making money online or with odd jobs.

With the money I have saved so far I could get a decent first car but my parents have not only encouraged me to WORK HARD and WORK SMART but to also DREAM BIG.

Like many teen boys dreaming about cars I have done a lot of research. I concluded that the best car overall is the Tesla Model S. It has won practically every known car award and has astounding reviews. Ever since Tesla launched the Roadster years ago it has been a dream of mine to own a Tesla. Two years ago my parents bought one and it proved to be better than all my previous expectations.

My ultimate goal is to own a Tesla Model S 85D. The current cost in a basic configuration is $91,700 excluding tax, title, and registration. I'm not aiming for a top of the line model which can easily cost in excess of $140,000.

I am getting close to saving the $10,000 that my dad will match. Even after I hit that I am still going to work hard and smart with my many jobs to accomplish this goal and many others.

GIVING BACK
Throughout my life I have always given in excess of 10% of whatever I earned to charities. I also donate 1000s of hours of my time to serve at homeless shelters, food banks, and to other ways of serving those in need.

One of my favorite service projects was when my sister and I created a basket of goodies and then sold tickets. All the proceeds went to buy and donate 97 hats, gloves and scarves for the homeless in downtown Raleigh.

LIGHT TO THE WORLD
Did you know 1.5 billion people on earth live without electricity?

Often when the sun sets people have to quit working, it is more dangerous for women to walk around, and students aren't able to do their school work.

Kerosene lanterns are a typical solution but they pollute and are expensive to fuel.

A solution to this problem is providing solar lanterns which are relatively inexpensive and are clean to use.

What am I going to do about this? First off I will donate 20% of the proceeds of this campaign directly towards these solar lanterns that will be used to "Light the World". Additionally I will be regularly donating to this cause myself.

Do you remember what your first dream car was? I'm sure that you do. Maybe you got your dream car, maybe you didn't.

When you donate $5, $10, $50, $100 or more you become part of this dream.

Please do me a favor and share this with your family and friends via Facebook or Twitter. Also see more info on my TeenTesla.com website.

I offer some fantastic rewards for donors! Make sure that you check them out.

I know it is ludicrous for me to be working towards a $90,000 first car. Honestly, I will be content with whatever car I get. However I believe if you never chase your dreams you will never catch them.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Gotta appreciate the kid's work ethic.

OHMAHGURDZ EPIC ROAD TRIPZZZ!1!!
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

ZMan
title fixed for good of forums

I gotta hand it to him at least hes trying rather than just begging daddy for it.
'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 5.2l
'13 F-150 Ecoboost

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got

That fucker has two iPad's, obviously he is not in want.

I wonder what he is earning on those 'I live in a van down by the river and here is how I do it' self-help books. Kudos to him for trying and doing what he does, I just always see these sorts of fundme, patreon, insert hipster hand-out site here, and wonder why people pay into it instead of investing directly into a business idea, sending 100% of their money to a charity (instead of to a middle-man teenager that is taking a majority cut and making out that he is an angle), or funneling the money/product directly to those in need.

Regular Car Reviews did this, but they offer a product to us for it, entertainment. It is voluntary but such donations assure a continued stream of content from them and may improve the content quality along the way. I can appreciate that -- what will anyone get from this kid besides a photograph of him holding Tesla keys in one hand and hand-lotion in the other?

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

probably caves as soon as he gets 20k and buys a used bimmer

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!

Fuck that guy. Fuck his books. Fuck his dream car fagbusiness.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopefishLives View Post
Regular Car Reviews did this, but they offer a product to us for it, entertainment. It is voluntary but such donations assure a continued stream of content from them and may improve the content quality along the way. I can appreciate that -- what will anyone get from this kid besides a photograph of him holding Tesla keys in one hand and hand-lotion in the other?

Yup

And RCR guy gets excited over and is so grateful for what are often some pretty junky gifts/donations.. Even just discounts

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

He'll probably end up raping some passed out gutter slut at one his frat parties in 5 years.

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!

The problem is if you're going to donate to something your local food bank or a Shriners hospital or something like that always need help. Not some upper middle class fucktard who's daddy is trying to teach to be responsible with a dollar.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

He's already learned how to be a swindling fucktard by making money off of a couple of fake ebooks only a non-english speaking immigrant with Down Syndrome or a single black mother of three w/out her GED would be interested in.