General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
firefighta78
I like sucking little cocks me and Vendetta are best buds
 
firefighta78's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]eadup View Post
a few years back jay leno had some dumb guy on his show he met during jay walking , you look just like him lol

Engineer and firefighter........may be dumb, but I work hard
__________________
"Not many occupations can say that when they go to work they can make rainbows like us"

Founding Member of the [M]innesota Twins Fan Club - 2009 AL Central Champs
Member of the [M]innesota Vikings Fan Club - 2009 NFC North Champs. (Back-to-Back)
Old 04-02-2008, 11:02 PM firefighta78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1936  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DeejayPancake
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Why? Because you m'am are quite attractive and I am hoping for more pics via PM.

Aww, thank you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Picture136.jpg <---Photo taken by lodmaster
The last photo I will post on here. I can't send them through PM because that'll be weird, considering my boyfriend.
__________________
No, I'm not Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Hawaiian, or Native American (: Nor am I a black chick with good hair.

Oh yes, you'd better believe I'm a chick that loves video games.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:05 AM DeejayPancake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1937  

DeejayPancake
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighta78 View Post
Engineer and firefighter........may be dumb, but I work hard

You sir can't afford to be dumb! You're a frickin' engineer/firefighter. Give yourself some self-respect because alotta people can't do what you do--assuming you're really jumping into fires and doing crazy calculus.

But really, you look like a normal dude. Don't be offended by it because there's people WISHING that they looked like a normal dude... Of course those are the people who are either A) really fugly or B) have no self-love
__________________
No, I'm not Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Hawaiian, or Native American (: Nor am I a black chick with good hair.

Oh yes, you'd better believe I'm a chick that loves video games.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:08 AM DeejayPancake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1938  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeejayPancake View Post
Aww, thank you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Picture136.jpg <---Photo taken by lodmaster
The last photo I will post on here. I can't send them through PM because that'll be weird, considering my boyfriend.

Oh.. boyfriend... that was not mentioned before. Gee do I feel awkward!







they are called private because they are... private
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:39 AM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1939  

DeejayPancake
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Oh.. boyfriend... that was not mentioned before. Gee do I feel awkward!


they are called private because they are... private ;)

Don't feel awkward, it's was an honest misunderstanding and I can't hold it against you! :D


And when you're in a relationship, nothing is private anymore
__________________
No, I'm not Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Hawaiian, or Native American (: Nor am I a black chick with good hair.

Oh yes, you'd better believe I'm a chick that loves video games.

Last edited by DeejayPancake; 04-03-2008 at 12:15 PM..
Old 04-03-2008, 12:11 PM DeejayPancake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1940  

Niff
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeejayPancake View Post
You sir can't afford to be dumb! You're a frickin' engineer/firefighter. Give yourself some self-respect because alotta people can't do what you do--assuming you're really jumping into fires and doing crazy calculus.

But really, you look like a normal dude. Don't be offended by it because there's people WISHING that they looked like a normal dude... Of course those are the people who are either A) really fugly or B) have no self-love



QFTMFW

Tell vinnie to E.A.D. and shave his back.



Your a pretty good looking guy, nothing to worry about.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:40 PM Niff is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1941  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niff View Post
QFTMFW
Tell vinnie to E.A.D. and shave his back.

Your a pretty good looking guy, nothing to worry about.

What the fuck are you on about champ?
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:05 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1942  

DeejayPancake
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niff View Post
Tell vinnie to E.A.D. and shave his back.


What good could that possibly do for me? If YOU wanna tell Vinnie to E.A.D, then be my guest. He hasn't done anything that's made me say, "Vinnie should totally eat a dick". Plus, shaving solves nothing. It always come back.
__________________
No, I'm not Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Hawaiian, or Native American (: Nor am I a black chick with good hair.

Oh yes, you'd better believe I'm a chick that loves video games.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:57 PM DeejayPancake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1943  

Niff
 
I was being funny. Though apparently not :\..

Yall really should take a vicaden or something, chillax alittle bit.

edit:

i'm probably one of the few people that doesn't find vinnie's posts out of line
Old 04-05-2008, 01:12 PM Niff is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1944  

Nano
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeejayPancake View Post
What good could that possibly do for me? If YOU wanna tell Vinnie to E.A.D, then be my guest. He hasn't done anything that's made me say, "Vinnie should totally eat a dick". Plus, shaving solves nothing. It always come back.

You are quite pretty. Boyfriend is a lucky guy, from the looks of it.

http://www.darkprophet.net/foodetc/me.jpg

Me me me.
__________________
Im not elitist, Ive simply been marginalized by the preponderance of idiots in the world.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:51 PM Nano is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1945  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niff View Post
I was being funny. Though apparently not :\..

Yall really should take a vicaden or something, chillax alittle bit.

edit:

i'm probably one of the few people that doesn't find vinnie's posts out of line

We should have hate sex. It would be awesome.
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:22 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1946  

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!
 
PiMpY's Avatar
 
blasted off colt 45 at a matchbox 20/alanis morisette (lol) concert a few weeks ago

http://x026.uploaderx.net/x/1207441702.jpg
Old 04-05-2008, 06:29 PM PiMpY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1947  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY View Post
blasted off colt 45 at a matchbox 20/alanis morisette (lol) concert a few weeks ago

http://x026.uploaderx.net/x/1207441702.jpg

You were at the concert purely as a means of tapping her right?
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:41 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1948  

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!
 
PiMpY's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
You were at the concert purely as a means of tapping her right?

yes and she paid so why not

Last edited by PiMpY; 04-05-2008 at 06:56 PM..
Old 04-05-2008, 06:51 PM PiMpY is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1949  

DeejayPancake
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano View Post
You are quite pretty. Boyfriend is a lucky guy, from the looks of it.

http://www.darkprophet.net/foodetc/me.jpg

Me me me.

Thank you for the compliment. I'm sure he thanks you too. lol

And your picture makes me think of a very mellow dude that has a secret talent-- like Bruce Wayne being Batman or something. That is what I see.

Batman rocks.
__________________
No, I'm not Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Hawaiian, or Native American (: Nor am I a black chick with good hair.

Oh yes, you'd better believe I'm a chick that loves video games.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:39 AM DeejayPancake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1950  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.