General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
And ry, no BSing here. A lot of the pit dwellers, including me, did take logical approaches to show you're a certifiable moron. We showed you were dead fucking wrong in your linguistics thread--remember that one? When you completely fucked up root words and misunderstood etymology? We showed you were dead fucking wrong in your sunspot thread--remember that one? Where you tried to eyeball precision measurements to support some crackpot theory?

Do you remember your response? It was always along the line of "You just don't see it the way I do" or "Yeah but it SOUNDS the same at that is all that matters". That was your fucking excuse!

The problem inherent in all this is you are just like all the other fraudulent, drugged up crackpots you profess to idolize. You know NOTHING, and when people call you on your bullshit your response is to bury your head in the sand screaming "LALALA YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ME"

Grow the fuck up, because you're embarrassing yourself.

The sunspot thread I was correct. I don't remember this etymology thread.

You kid yourself if you think you are the judge of what is comprehensible and correct.

And you don't understand what I or haramaein are saying. I mean if you want to avoid your so called 'frauds', do you even understand Teslas theory of the aether? I bet not. It's not that I don't think your too stupid to fully understand such things, but rather you just don't take the time to fully explore thoughts and contexts that aren't approved by major academic institutions as 'Ok to think about!'.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

asdsad
pwned

All those scientists you cite were experts on the current state of the art before they proposed anything radical. You're just shooting from the hip with pop-science speculation.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
why is it that everyone on massive amounts of drugs is absolutely convinced that they understand every intricacy of the universe, and that every statement they make is world altering revelation?

I explain this in my OP of this thread. Under high enough dosages of things when you are fully turned on you can see through your third eye into the entire underlying energetic makeup of your body and in there you can see the source which underlays all manifestation. I mean you can literally see it, zoom it, examine it. Most people would probably wonder how do you your really looking at the source? Well intuition, you recognize it, you have intense deja vu from seeing it. The sense of "RECOGNITION" and "IVE BEEN HERE BEFORE" is so intense that it just overwhelms you know deeper than anything that thats where you came from.

If you can let that idea into your mind. Then as to the question why does everyone tripping hard feel like they understand everything? Because they can see the source of everything.

This makes some confusion in the western world as you'd expect "someone who understands everything" to be like somewhat eloquent and really well spoken, well educated on every natural theory of physics and what not. Not someone high as fuck madly blabbing on about whatever thats barely intelligable. But that doesn't mean they aren't literally seeing the source of everything. If you think of LSD more as a super power rocket that blasts off to a view of the big bang in a few minutes, then you'd better understand the kind of response it gets. Imagine you step into a rocket, it shoots you up over the entire cosmos and you can SEE it's entire structure and time is just slipping through your hands, this view of the cosmos is disappearing every second, well you go a little nuts trying to describe it before its gone.

Of course some people are more eloquent than others... but thats the general jist of why it produces that response in some people.

SemperFly

omfg

third eye

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
omfg

third eye

Dont your remember his theory of atoms and sub atomic particles willing themselves into being evolved beings such as ourselves? Using that white whole crazy talk as part of the basis of how this occurs?

fucking whackjob is whacked

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdsad View Post
All those scientists you cite were experts on the current state of the art before they proposed anything radical. You're just shooting from the hip with pop-science speculation.

Why would I be shooting from the hip? What am I shooting here?

I don't post these things to impress people, I mean obviously, if I was trying to impress people here my manner would not resemble anything of how it does.

I see these things to probe all of you...

For some reason the responses you all come up to the craziest things I can think of really fascinate me and gives me alot more insight to those thoughts.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

you all are fucking idiots - the US gubermint and the rest of the world's governments have been using this tech for years

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
The sunspot thread I was correct. I don't remember this etymology thread.

You kid yourself if you think you are the judge of what is comprehensible and correct.

And you don't understand what I or haramaein are saying. I mean if you want to avoid your so called 'frauds', do you even understand Teslas theory of the aether? I bet not. It's not that I don't think your too stupid to fully understand such things, but rather you just don't take the time to fully explore thoughts and contexts that aren't approved by major academic institutions as 'Ok to think about!'.

Of course you don't remember it. And you weren't correct in the sunspot thread. This is why people here, people with legitimate knowledge of the field you propose to be revolutionizing, refuse to engage in logical discussion with you. There's no point wasting our time, you do not posses the maturity to learn. You accuse us of being closed minded, but the irony is you're the most closed minded of us all.

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Quote:
Of course you don't remember it. And you weren't correct in the sunspot thread. This is why people here, people with legitimate knowledge of the field you propose to be revolutionizing, refuse to engage in logical discussion with you. There's no point wasting our time, you do not posses the maturity to learn. You accuse us of being closed minded, but the irony is you're the most closed minded of us all.

I'm surprised you even bothered to type this

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Insulting him is a far less waste of time in my opinion

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
Your understanding of Tesla's work is not complete. Tesla fully believed in an ever present 'aether' which you could draw electricity from anywhere, anytime. He was working on inventions to tap into this, and it is not FREE energy, no where in my opening post, or teslas theories on aether or anyones thoughts with zero point energy do they assert it is FREE energy. They assert it is energy coming from the same field which underlays and powers everything.
Tesla "aether" theory is that matter creates an electromagnetic field which attracts other matter and is responsible for gravity. He built a number of experiments to find a means to act on this "aether" and apply force to it, for things like levitation against gravity, but never succeeded - because "aether" doesn't exist in the form Tesla thought it did.

But even in his theory, the "aether" provided force, not energy.

dio

Quote:

I should of just made this thread at the DMT Nexus

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

You should try the moldy bullet experiment

Disarm

Ry's mom's butt whole kind of looks like a third eye. It winks at me every time I slap my dick against her ass cheeks. It's so cute I can't help but shove my penis into it.

JPF_

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?