General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Arseface

this is coming along great

And dhermit, stop fouling up the thread.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Fagan

This keeps getting better.

You need to get back to your house - you have no choice but to trust your father's note and you recognise the writing so that's some evidence. You are being tracked however, check your inventory for something they may be using to locate you (in the wallet maybe) or look at your shoes, which were given to you in suspicious circumstances (by your uncle before he changed sides).

Nevermore
I <3 d4rkme4t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagan View Post

You need to get back to your house - you have no choice but to trust your father's note and you recognise the writing so that's some evidence. You are being tracked however, check your inventory for something they may be using to locate you (in the wallet maybe) or look at your shoes, which were given to you in suspicious circumstances (by your uncle before he changed sides).

Under the insoles, may be some money

Check underneath, look for anything that might rotate or holes where a mic could be

99 could call any minute
.......v
<domisi> i'm not in anyone's sig
\(_o)/ IRC Partay!! \(o_)/

Arseface

Quote:

Sounds to me like the most likely tracking device is mk.1 eyeball.

Go back to the market place, and try to lose yourself in the crowd. Then head for an abandoned street to make sure that you are not being followed. Might as well check for tracking devices first, but it seems more likely you're just being followed...

edit - you were given a pair of shoes by some unknown stranger... if it IS an electronic device, it is most likely in there. Alternatively, that apple you ate could have contained a radioactive isotope with which you could be tracked via satellite. If this is the case you're fucked and must get used to being followed.

Last edited by Arseface; 07-17-2007 at 05:41 AM..

TheJesus
did somebody say buttsechs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet View Post

The document was created on word with a black background! Look for people using word on laptops around you!

Fagan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arseface View Post
Sounds to me like the most likely tracking device is mk.1 eyeball.

Go back to the market place, and try to lose yourself in the crowd. Then head for an abandoned street to make sure that you are not being followed. Might as well check for tracking devices first, but it seems more likely you're just being followed...

edit - you were given a pair of shoes by some unknown stranger... if it IS an electronic device, it is most likely in there. Alternatively, that apple you ate could have contained a radioactive isotope with which you could be tracked via satellite. If this is the case you're fucked and must get used to being followed.

There is certainly eyeball-based trackage, but isn't some guy also locating him on satellite pictures - Dr Kenneth? Check the shoes, man

prowler
Love being anally rapeded with special potion lube. Negroes preferred. PM for details

Right leave the library

Quote:
Check the shoes, man

I'll have a quick visual/feel check of the footware. If it turns up something then I know for sure I'm being followed.

Nothing dodgy looking about the soles...

There's nothing visable inside the shoes either. I can't feel any bulk or hard objects through the fabric

Nothing tucked in here.

There's nothing in the shoes I can actually see. However there might be something I missed or it could be stitched into the fabric.

I'm going to get on the bus home. I think I was only being followed on foot and I certainly can't see anyone around me right now. I want to see my father

Big Tuna

damn this thread is

Do you have a way to defend yourself if shit hits the fan again?

edit:

Keep your eye on that guy to the left... has that non-chalant look that could only mean he's trying not to appear to be shadowing you.

Last edited by Big Tuna; 07-17-2007 at 07:03 AM..

Nevermore
I <3 d4rkme4t

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
I'm going to get on the bus home. I think I was only being followed on foot and I certainly can't see anyone around me right now. I want to see my father

make sure noone else gets on the bus with you

try and get off a stop early and walk the rest, just to make sure you arent followed.
.......v

welcome

Loading Infrared Spectrum.......

Why was Sen Prescott Bush impeached for funding Hitler?

chuck norris is a sneaky motherfucker
be careful because he'll perform a flying spin kick of death before you even see him coming

prowler
Love being anally rapeded with special potion lube. Negroes preferred. PM for details

Right..I just need another 96 heading in the oppisite direction. So that's L, R or T

Ah, L is the closest

I feel sick. It's all like somehting out of a movie...here's bus stop L

Right. Just sit tight. Once I'm with my father I reckon I'll feel a hell of a lot safer.

TheJesus
did somebody say buttsechs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
Right..I just need another 96 heading in the oppisite direction. So that's L, R or T

Ah, L is the closest

I feel sick. It's all like somehting out of a movie...here's bus stop L

Right. Just sit tight. Once I'm with my father I reckon I'll feel a hell of a lot safer.

watch yourself man. please.

prowler

Time to jump off...

And there's the house....

What am I gonna say to my dad...

Nevermore
I <3 d4rkme4t

Check your surroundings duder, there could be charlie in the trees!
.......v