General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

vile1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
I will pay $1.50 each for those coins. If you do not sell them to me at that price I will ban you for promoting the 11000th NON US DENOMINATIONAL coin in this country.

WTF?! First off, on the site (that will remain nameless) they are like $22.50 and its a ripoff!

I just thought you guys would like to see some cool 2nd amendment stuff, especially in a pure silver coin. I think its cool, not $20 cool, though.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SmashingPumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMahan View Post
So how do you fill out a 4473 where it asks about marijuana use? I always thought answering "Yes" was an instant denial, and if you lie and answer "No" it is a felony. I'm sure there are plenty of people that smoke pot regularly and still buy guns but a lot of them probably don't have a medical marijuana card. You would think that answering "No" on the 4473 when you have a med card would give the Feds rock solid evidence that you are committing a felony by lying on the form. I guess if you have only done private party transfers you don't have to worry about all of that, but if not, I'd definitely watch my ass when buying from a dealer.

always done private party transfers. the government has no business tracking what guns i buy.

So yeah, being honest is definitely not the way to go. I can't believe the government gives us every reason to lie to them, yet I don't and I get punished.

I'm being pushed out of the county where I grew up simply because I 1. won't lie and 2. want to protect myself and my family

I guess people still see us as drug dealers and crack addicts. It's not like I chose this over: morphine, dilaudid, opana, etc

So If I take morphine I can get a CCW because it's not marijuana and is not a schedule 1 drug, or if i have alcohol problems I can get one

jacobdada

I'm sure if you were to try and use the coin most places wouldnt even think twice about it. At the very least, they can always sell it for more than its worth on ebay

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagamore View Post
as long as they dont say they are US coins, and as long as they dont try to use them as US Currency then treasury will not have any problems with them, or am i missing all the stories about the Treasury raiding all the parks where you have to use 'there' money?

they can use them as currency. there is no law stating that people cannot make and exchange their own currency. it's merely another form of bartering. the only thing you can't do is forge currency that's made by the treasury

?psalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
they can use them as currency. there is no law stating that people cannot make and exchange their own currency. it's merely another form of bartering. the only thing you can't do is forge currency that's made by the treasury
The point is that you can't expect someone to accept it as legal US tender.

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsalus View Post
The point is that you can't expect someone to accept it as legal US tender.

of course not. just saying that the treasury department doesn't give two rats fucking in a swimming pool on thanksgiving if someone makes and uses their own currency.

trumunvok

Cheers!
Valikie
Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
Excellent ! I like it very much.
Hello,

Chilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumunvok View Post
Cheers!
Valikie
Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
Excellent ! I like it very much.
Hello,

[rl=http://simulateurdepret.org/]Simulateur de pret immobilier simulation credit | [/url][rl=http://simulateurdepret.org/]Simulateur pret immobilier simulation de credit | [/url][rl=http://simulateurdepret.org/simulateur-de-pret/]Simulateur de pret immo[/url]

wtf registration needs to be closed again.

saintwiggles

i like how the gun covers up the America part of USA

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintwiggles View Post
i like how the gun covers up the America part of USA

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagamore View Post
as long as they dont say they are US coins, and as long as they dont try to use them as US Currency then treasury will not have any problems with them, or am i missing all the stories about the Treasury raiding all the parks where you have to use 'there' money?

lol

"there money"

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofugger View Post
lol

"there money"

here money > there money

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote: