General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Singingstallion
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Moosehead View Post
Who here's seen Whale Wars? Green peace are pacifists. They only bear witness to things like whaling. A organization called Sea Sheppard was founded by one of the founders of Greenpeace who was expelled for promoting violence, that actuality disables and boards jap whaling ships and they to make themselves become martyrs for the cause. No guns but thats because their pussies and are only kidding themselves by not taking it to the next level.

Saw an episode where those retards started some shit and threw bottles of bad smelling acid at a whaling boat. Then the whalers threw flash bang grenades right back and the fatass hippie captain and his crew of dipshits responded by a chorus of "whaaa whaaa how dare you use violence against us!". The whalers really should use stingball grenades instead.

I just can't wait until the "Steve Irwin" sinks. And I have a feeling it will.
__________________
we can pass the blues all night long, ain't nobody gonna overdose.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:14 AM Singingstallion is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DarkHelmet
BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD
 
DarkHelmet's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singingstallion View Post
Saw an episode where those retards started some shit and threw bottles of bad smelling acid at a whaling boat. Then the whalers threw flash bang grenades right back and the fatass hippie captain and his crew of dipshits responded by a chorus of "whaaa whaaa how dare you use violence against us!". The whalers really should use stingball grenades instead.

I just can't wait until the "Steve Irwin" sinks. And I have a feeling it will.

If i was being attacked by the eco nuts we'd open up with some well placed 50 BMG rounds. This would take out the controls and leave it disabled. Then we'd board it, take the crew prisoner and back to trial.

Let them stand before the jury and explain how throwing acid is not violent.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:48 AM DarkHelmet is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com
 
DHermit's Avatar
 
Whale Wars provides me with hilarious entertainment each week, which is surprising because it's on Animal Planet, but it still makes them look like pirates and retards.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:11 AM DHermit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

ritalinjoe
 
ritalinjoe's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post
If i was being attacked by the eco nuts we'd open up with some well placed 50 BMG rounds. This would take out the controls and leave it disabled. Then we'd board it, take the crew prisoner and back to trial.

Let them stand before the jury and explain how throwing acid is not violent.

They aren't throwing fucking sulfuric or hydroflouric acid at the whalers. It's butyric acid, which is found in rancid butter. It smells really really awful, but is pretty safe.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:38 PM ritalinjoe is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Rizen
 
I really couldn't care less if the eco-peace people did attack the whaling ships. Whaling is fucking stupid.

Hunting pirates is however.
__________________
-Ben
Old 08-11-2009, 02:59 PM Rizen is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

DarkHelmet
BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD
 
DarkHelmet's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalinjoe View Post
They aren't throwing fucking sulfuric or hydroflouric acid at the whalers. It's butyric acid, which is found in rancid butter. It smells really really awful, but is pretty safe.

An assault of one vessel against another on the high seas is piracy.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:45 PM DarkHelmet is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com
 
DHermit's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalinjoe View Post
They aren't throwing fucking sulfuric or hydroflouric acid at the whalers. It's butyric acid, which is found in rancid butter. It smells really really awful, but is pretty safe.

Safe.... minus a 1-2lb bottle hitting you in the face.

And they are terrorist. They attack these ships, who are LEGALLY whaling. I understand that Japan sets its own quota and that the whale meat is sold, but they still do research and other countries (Norway, Canada, Greenland, Iceland, USA, and a few more) whale as well. The whales they hunt are not even endangered, so what's the big deal if they take 600 out of a total of over 750,000 of these whales that exist? By the way, Norway and Iceland both hunt commercially, not doing any scientific research. Norway has a total quota of 1,000 versus Japan's 1,300.

Last edited by DHermit; 08-11-2009 at 04:56 PM..
Old 08-11-2009, 04:48 PM DHermit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday
 
CommiePunk's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Moosehead View Post
Who here's seen Whale Wars? Green peace are pacifists. They only bear witness to things like whaling. A organization called Sea Sheppard was founded by one of the founders of Greenpeace who was expelled for promoting violence, that actuality disables and boards jap whaling ships and they to make themselves become martyrs for the cause. No guns but thats because their pussies and are only kidding themselves by not taking it to the next level.

green peace is a terrorist organization.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:27 PM CommiePunk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

Sarcasmo
This is my Haiku
 
Sarcasmo's Avatar
 
Protests with signs don't induce terror.
__________________
The universe could very well have been created 10,000 years ago (or 100 years ago, for that matter). - Mike27
Old 08-11-2009, 06:57 PM Sarcasmo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

ritalinjoe
 
ritalinjoe's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post
An assault of one vessel against another on the high seas is piracy.

But where are the hats, parrots and bottles of rum?

Old 08-11-2009, 07:33 PM ritalinjoe is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

CommiePunk
my rectum bleeds everyday
 
CommiePunk's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcasmo View Post
Protests with signs don't induce terror.

The FBI has them labeled as a terrorist group. Do you remember their members committing arson at a Hummer dealership in Cali a few years back? Greenpeace is the "friendly face" of these extremists, nearly all their members are involved in the violent Earth Liberation Front group. One funds the other, and they are definately connected.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:17 AM CommiePunk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Rizen
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHermit View Post
The whales they hunt are not even endangered, so what's the big deal if they take 600 out of a total of over 750,000 of these whales that exist? By the way, Norway and Iceland both hunt commercially, not doing any scientific research. Norway has a total quota of 1,000 versus Japan's 1,300.
Not always. Did you just pull those numbers out of your ass too?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2073462.stm
__________________
-Ben
Old 08-12-2009, 06:04 AM Rizen is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goatmouf View Post
Maybe you should go and live in Somalia for a little while and try your hand at fishing in the commercial shipping lanes that now permeate their coastal areas. Or you could try to find a job inland that would provide for you and your family. I imagine it would be pretty easy with the failing infrastructure and all that.
Try that before talking shit about what guns you think your soft western hands would be able to kill fathers and brothers with.

You judgmental shitbags.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Think about that for a bit.

Get this liberal hippie commie bull shit out of my Weapons of my Mass Destruction.
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 08-12-2009, 06:59 AM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
Not always. Did you just pull those numbers out of your ass too?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2073462.stm

He's usually full of shit, but your article is pretty old...
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 08-12-2009, 07:37 AM OneWhoKnows is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com
 
DHermit's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
Not always. Did you just pull those numbers out of your ass too?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2073462.stm

I'll see you're BBC and raise you one. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/1578812.stm explains the racism claim of the quota of Japan vs Norway. Here is information about Norway's whaling numbers: http://www.aftenposten.no/english/lo...cle2243265.ece

Here's a couple documents showing population numbers, so no I didn't pull them out of my ass you fucking idiot, do some research before YOU try to discredit me by pulling your claim out of YOUR ass.

http://www.iwcoffice.org/_documents/...List-23-05.pdf

http://www.iwcoffice.org/conservation/estimate.htm
Old 08-12-2009, 08:06 AM DHermit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.