General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

Bill Brasky
He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident

bump = b7

I'm a Son of a Bitch and you fucking love me for it.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

stapler
Fear my nazi SuparMod powers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammywanks View Post
You people are sick, you and you're I'd hit it shit

what, do you want a fucking cookie?

bye bye for bumping, next time just make a new thread

not locking immediately....if there's good content it can stay open

MazingHL

"The family blames the leak on the California Highway Patrol, the agency that is investigating the crash. The family has filed a claim against the state as a precursor to a civil lawsuit. The CHP is investigating."

About time somebody got sued...

And this is what I found strange.
"even though alcohol did not play a factor in the 1:45 p.m. accident, according to the CHP."

Turbos are in my cars

stapler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazingHL View Post
"The family blames the leak on the California Highway Patrol, the agency that is investigating the crash. The family has filed a claim against the state as a precursor to a civil lawsuit. The CHP is investigating."

omg my dumbass daughter smashed into a tollbooth. SUE THE HIGHWAY PATROL

slappy mcgee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazingHL View Post

Gotta love America

stapler

like i don't get it.....the crash HAPPENED...in BROAD DAYLIGHT (well, cleanup anyway). it's not like this is some classified information....

the family's pain and suffering is because THEIR DAUGHTER SMASHED INTO A TOLLBOOTH. don't blame the highway patrol....

slappy mcgee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandant Heftmaschine View Post
like i don't get it.....the crash HAPPENED...in BROAD DAYLIGHT (well, cleanup anyway). it's not like this is some classified information....

the family's pain and suffering is because THEIR DAUGHTER SMASHED INTO A TOLLBOOTH. don't blame the highway patrol....

Thats how America is, always looking to blame someone just to make a goddamn penny

MazingHL

Pain and suffering are from those nasty e-mails that they get from all over the world.

Turbos are in my cars

RazorWind

Quote:

They're presumably suing the highway patrol for releasing the photos. It's not really any different than if the highway overpass had collapsed on the car while she was stuck in traffic, and they released the photos. Now, if they're taken by a government entity, these pictures are public domain, and are eventually supposed to be freely available, but depending on how the CHP's rules/California law are worded, there may be something in place intended to keep material like this under wraps for some arbitrary period of time, as there are for certain other government documents.

And don't give me any about how it was the girl's fault for crashing; that's not relevant to the civil suit at hand.

Loote

Quote:

Pain and suffering beacuse professionals leaked photos of thier 18 year old daughters split bannana of a head on the internet and half the people on the internet have seen it. Sure the husband and wife could probably deal with it but the 8 and 12 year old kids going to school and seeing thier sisters head fucking exploded? Get a grip dude you wouldn't talk the same way if that was your kid / sister.

edit: "Accident-scene photos are meant only for investigative purposes. CHP policy and the state vehicle code forbid them from being distributed publicly."

Inc3pt
...NETS!!!11

The most sick thing is who would put one of those pictures in those little girls' lockers? Some fucked up kids.

(I mean, I looked at and discussed the pictures earlier, but I would never ever wish for the family to see them...)

Queen Pee(nis)
Elmo
I suck conservative cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jacket View Post
bump = b7

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammywanks View Post

1) you are a dumbass who deserves to have his brains spattered all over the place and pics sent to your mother;

2) the parents deserve a daily reminder of their abrogation of parental responsibility, in allowing the dumbassed bitch to drive said car in said manner. They're lucky the -riddled bitch didn't kill someone else;

3) the siblings needs to be reminded on a daily basis what dumbfucks their parents and their sister were; they also should be sterilized to get thier stupidity genes out of the genepool.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Walker View Post
1) you are a dumbass who deserves to have his brains spattered all over the place and pics sent to your mother;

2) the parents deserve a daily reminder of their abrogation of parental responsibility, in allowing the dumbassed bitch to drive said car in said manner. They're lucky the -riddled bitch didn't kill someone else;

3) the siblings needs to be reminded on a daily basis what dumbfucks their parents and their sister were; they also should be sterilized to get thier stupidity genes out of the genepool.

OK, shut the fuck up.
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"

Closed Thread