General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

The store owner was a jackass. The vet sounded like a pissed off kid and a jackass. I imagine the store owner was simply trying to show his pride in his heritage, albeit he probably knew flying the Mexican flag above the American one would piss some people off. Or maybe he was just trying to show his patriotism since whenever I see a Mexican flag on homes or cars it's almost never accompanied by an American one.

Flag codes are retarded and the only people who know or care about them are the same people looking to make a fight out of it.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 10-05-2007 at 01:47 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
The store owner was a jackass. The vet sounded like a pissed off kid and a jackass. I imagine the store owner was simply trying to show his pride in his heritage, albeit he probably knew flying the Mexican flag above the American one would piss some people off.

Flag codes are retarded and the only people who know or care about them are the same people looking to make a fight out of it.

I don't buy that.
Flag codes may be , but the store owner saying that he didn't know it was offensive to fly the Mexican flag over the American flag *in the United States* is full of shit.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoat View Post
flying an american flag above a mexican flag in mexico would probably get you killed or at least beaten. it's not unlike the entire immigration issue, they want to tell us how unfair it is for them when their own southern border is substantially worse.
Have you ever been to Mexico? I seriously doubt most Mexicans would give a shit about flying the American flag above the Mexican one, they'd probably just think you where a stupid tourist/gringo and forget about it. I'm sure there are places you could go where that would get you into trouble, but the same could be said of the confederate flag in certain parts of this country.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey View Post
I don't buy that.
Flag codes may be , but the store owner saying that he didn't know it was offensive to fly the Mexican flag over the American flag *in the United States* is full of shit.

I see Mexican flags flying all the time by themselves so it's really not beyond belief that he didn't know putting it under the US flag was that big of a deal. Maybe he should have taken it down after people complained to him (If it where me I would have just ignored the whiners), but him being a jackass really isn't an excuse for the vet to act like a jackass either.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
Ron Paul explains US citizens animosity towards illegal mexicans as being a result of their 'cutting in the lines'. Basically illegal aliens being consistently prioritized over needy US citizens in the systems of welfare, medical care, and education have people pissed off. More so because those citizens are the ones paying for it!
I keep seeing this over and over again...please explain to me how illegal aliens are prioritized over US citizens in welfare, medical care, and education.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

It's neither.

THIS....IS....SPARTA!!!!

Sorry guys, I had to as soon as I read the title.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
It's neither.

THIS....IS....SPARTA!!!!

Attention Wal-Mart shoppers: No matter how much you attempt to ridicule the TRUTH, we know know your ridicule is born of ignorance and fear, and eventually, the truth will set you free....

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-08-2007 at 07:31 PM..

BandontheRun84

It's amazing how the TRUTH can be contained in so many youtube videos. There seems to be one to back up every single one of your beliefs.

Or do I have it the other way around.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano View Post
Im as anti american as they come, and I still think that the veteran did the right thing.

Fly it at an equal level on a separate pole, or dont fly it.
u r so cool down with america am i rite?!

AllUranusBelong2Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
How about a Confederate Flag?

Note that the OMGOMGOMGOMG trouble-makers have to stick their enormous noses in on this like everything else....

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/raci...erate_flag.asp
Wtf is wrong with you? Can't post a single comment without bringing jews into it?
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris

Malakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I keep seeing this over and over again...please explain to me how illegal aliens are prioritized over US citizens in welfare, medical care, and education.

Well, if you live in the southern half of the country, just go to an emergency room.

How it works around me is, a mexican family (lets say a mom, dad, and 2 kids) arrive in my area from a boat or from texas. They go to the nearest hospital. Besides being taken care of as if they were an american citizen, our hospitals have spanish speaking social workers that will:

a) get the entire family on medicare immediately, all application processes are handled step by step by social workers, no english reading or writing skills necessary.
b) hook the family up with some section 8 (government funded) housing.
c) encouraged to enroll kids in local public schooling, no cost of course

Then, the construction and other labor jobs go to the section 8 area's and pick up loads of illegals for work. Their income is not taxed nor reported. Most (not all, but the very large majority) simply live on this way indefinitely.
Well paying labor jobs with benefits (landscaping, roofing, and construction are the big ones here), which were easily available as few as 3-4 yeas ago, are now just gone. Mexicans dominate these area's, and local labor businesses can't even try to keep hiring americans because they cannot compete with companies paying illegals low wages and no benefits. Any new kids they have become citizens immediately through birthright. New bilingual education programs that cost lots of $$$ must be implemented to accommodate them, again at taxpayers expense.

Struggling American citizens do not get anywhere near this kind of treatment. All of the section 8 developments in my area are 99% mexican. Going to a section 8 development is like going to mexico, I shit you not. There are 2 of these developments right around the corner from our house, both practically inside our neighborhood. For some people they live literally across the street, for free with full govt benefits, from borderline poor people struggling to pay their bills and skyrocketing house insurance costs. Now some cities want to give them drivers licenses too!

You don't think this pisses people off? Knowing you are paying for someone to live off the system who did absolutely nothing to deserve it except illegally cross the border and move into your neighborhood? If they manage to get citizenship (amnesty, and many do despite public opinion and no immigration reform yet passed), they are entitled to social security in as little as 6 months!

It's not that they are mexican, or that they are here, it's that they are given far better treatment by the state than long standing american citizens. It's got nothing to do with racism like most of the presidential candidates like to claim. It's about being cut in line, and handing them our tax dollars as a reward for breaking the law.

Oh and while the illegals are getting the red carpet treatment, here in florida, there's a ton of DCF scandals about kids being taken away from low income american families over frivolous accusations that are sometimes taken completely at face value with zero basis in fact. In these types of cases, parents are forced to prove their innocence or prove their parenting ability through completing tasks assigned by a judge or DCF. Try doing this with a public defender. These plans are often simply impossible to pass.
Meanwhile their kids get raped, tortured, ect in foster care. Local media ignores the problem, or downplays it severely. These are the same low income people watching the mexicans flourish in their own little taxpayer funded developments. DCF does almost no investigations into illegal families btw, their funding is based on activities involving citizens not illegals.

Last edited by Malakai; 10-09-2007 at 09:00 AM..

freddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
Well, if you live in the southern half of the country, just go to an emergency room.

How it works around me is, a mexican family (lets say a mom, dad, and 2 kids) arrive in my area from a boat or from texas. They go to the nearest hospital. Besides being taken care of as if they were an american citizen, our hospitals have spanish speaking social workers that will:

a) get the entire family on medicare immediately, all application processes are handled step by step by social workers, no english reading or writing skills necessary.
b) hook the family up with some section 8 (government funded) housing.
c) encouraged to enroll kids in local public schooling, no cost of course

Then, the construction and other labor jobs go to the section 8 area's and pick up loads of illegals for work. Their income is not taxed nor reported. Most (not all, but the very large majority) simply live on this way indefinitely.
Well paying labor jobs with benefits (landscaping, roofing, and construction are the big ones here), which were easily available as few as 3-4 yeas ago, are now just gone. Mexicans dominate these area's, and local labor businesses can't even try to keep hiring americans because they cannot compete with companies paying illegals low wages and no benefits. Any new kids they have become citizens immediately through birthright. New bilingual education programs that cost lots of $$$ must be implemented to accommodate them, again at taxpayers expense.

Struggling American citizens do not get anywhere near this kind of treatment. All of the section 8 developments in my area are 99% mexican. Going to a section 8 development is like going to mexico, I shit you not. There are 2 of these developments right around the corner from our house, both practically inside our neighborhood. For some people they live literally across the street, for free with full govt benefits, from borderline poor people struggling to pay their bills and skyrocketing house insurance costs. Now some cities want to give them drivers licenses too!

You don't think this pisses people off? Knowing you are paying for someone to live off the system who did absolutely nothing to deserve it except illegally cross the border and move into your neighborhood? If they manage to get citizenship (amnesty, and many do despite public opinion and no immigration reform yet passed), they are entitled to social security in as little as 6 months!

It's not that they are mexican, or that they are here, it's that they are given far better treatment by the state than long standing american citizens. It's got nothing to do with racism like most of the presidential candidates like to claim. It's about being cut in line, and handing them our tax dollars as a reward for breaking the law.

Oh and while the illegals are getting the red carpet treatment, here in florida, there's a ton of DCF scandals about kids being taken away from citizens over frivolous accusations that are sometimes taken completely at face value with zero basis in fact. In these types of cases, parents are forced to prove their innocence or prove their parenting ability through completing tasks assigned by a judge or DCF. These plans are often simply impossible to pass.
Meanwhile their kids get raped, tortured, ect in foster care. Local media ignores the problem, or downplays it severely.

Keep up the fire - we are getting through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdPQv1z-C4

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Attention Wal-Mart shoppers: No matter how much you attempt to ridicule the TRUTH, we know know your ridicule is born of ignorance and fear, and eventually, the truth will set you free....

No, I think the Vet did the right thing and to charge him is just retarded. I just couldn't resist posting that .

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
u r so cool down with america am i rite?!

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

To better quantify my previous statement, I am anti american policy and jingoism. I think america is a spiffy place, and just needs help. But its still assinine to come to another country and fly that countries flag over the country you're in.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
It's neither.

[SIZE=]THIS....IS....SPARTA!!!![/SIZE]

I've had an urge to make a chop anigif that goes something like this:

MADNESS? THIS...IS...waitaminit, this isn't Sparta. Where the hell are we? *looks at map*

Sadly, I lack the skills to do justice to it.

/tangent