General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Free_Willy

Omg! Who makes this s**t up!? (Wildfires=fear the fire terrist!)

It must be true if FAUX News says it right?
You may now continue to live in fear.

If you dont understand how the politics of fear mongering control so many of you by now, even after youve been warned via movies like 1984 and v is for Vandetta, and how deep seated it is that anyone saying anything that triggers that fear button is automatically deemed "conspiracy nut" as if factual analysis of blatant data appearance of impropriety is anywhere near a Roswell theorists realm, youre just a lost cause.

Good Lord!
What's fuckin next?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Komataguri

omg, Al-queda terrorists went back in time nad used anthrax to kill the dinosaurs a new leaked FBI document reports.

wingedbuttmonkey

im completely shocked you arent trying to cram some conspiracy down our throats about this

and please please please stop posting every fucking video you watch on youtube while you sit in your basement picking at your zits that formed because you get no sunlight

im sick of it

Muffin Mage

Smokey the Bear calls .

Muffin Mage

GODDAMN DOUBLE POSTS

I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK

Last edited by Muffin Mage; 10-24-2007 at 11:40 PM..

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

that one little bear toking a j?

Allnighte

well, i live here, and i've been watching the news almost every waking hour of the day, and i have to say that's the first i've heard anything remotely close to that.

most i've heard was one of them was arson. the rest were whatever, or no one cares.

i'm not too surprised fox news had this. but i also rolled my eyes when CNN claimed "COULD AIRCRAFT BEEN SENT SOONER TO CALIFORNIA!?!?"

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingedbuttmonkey View Post
im completely shocked you arent trying to cram some conspiracy down our throats about this

and please please please stop posting every fucking video you watch on youtube while you sit in your basement picking at your zits that formed because you get no sunlight

im sick of it

You know what I find funny about people like you, just yesterday I posted a thread posing a slew of questions, deeply thought out and very open ended where it could go almost anywhere, and **not one video** how many replies did it get? A couple and shock of all shocks Strawman the troll even mentioned thats the kind of thread he likes... but didnt offer a single opinion... neither did the other replies, just ridicule without a single thought out response except from ry.

So what makes people like you happy? youd say prove it if I didnt include the video, if i include one you bitch, if i write a well thought out an open ended one it just sits there and gets irrelevant to the topic flames as if it were about ufos or damien the antichrist or some shit, as if a thread with a drop of thought its taboo, same goes for most who try to bring up topics to discuss... seriously what makes people like you happy? huh?

I can post about blatant facts such as the PNAC documents and someone will pull in Roswell for christ sakes in an attempt to label...

Seriously what would you like to see? huh? what would you want to see posted that wouldnt affront your cute little virgin eyeballs? A cheerleading post about how cool Bush is? you want to discuss pencil erasers? wtf makes you happy? and why do so many like you come here and never actually discuss a topic, rather you prefer simply to post huge bandwidth robbing images without an actual opinion further than "waaa"?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Also why dont cry a river about what youre "sick of seeing" as if the "dont click" concept completely escapes you while I dont see a *single post or thread* of yours and a simple post by user check only reveals little one line flame jabs and you wanna talk to me about the profile of a zit faced drool cup candidate in a basement? choke on a schlong fag.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-24-2007 at 11:22 PM..

mike27
crt expert

wtf
i posted something and its gone

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27 View Post
wtf
i posted something and its gone

lagging alot it happened to me too... either that or some Roswell alien stole your post

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
lagging alot it happened to me too... either that or some Roswell alien stole your post
i really think it's the lag

Muffin Mage

I agree that this is a bunch of .

Wild fires start because there is 1) no preventative, controlled burning and 2) a high population density, which reduces the amount of water available in the ground and can end up diverting water when it is needed. These fires happen every year because Californians are dumbasses, not because of the terrorists.

1337rider

I'm surprised noone is calling out the greenies for the failed policy which created this problem.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337rider View Post
I'm surprised noone is calling out the greenies for the failed policy which created this problem.

I was just considering adding a #3 to M's post

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27 View Post
i really think it's the lag

A suprisingly rational deduction considering you tend to bring Roswell into many topics that arent even remotely related.