General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Hey im not the one arguing with Einsteins conclusions, you are

So Einstein would hold you in deepest contempt just like Everyone here in the pit(besides FSM and ry_goody)

Like I said. You are not that fucking bright are you? Most paranoids of your prodigious nature are at least a couple points above dull normal. I guess you are at the left end of that bell curve.

Quote:

Orielly calls truthers anarchists. Couldnt be further from the truth though.

That pisses me off. I am an anarchist. To have fucktards like you lumped in with people who have well thought out positions is insulting

Last edited by TheMorlock; 11-01-2007 at 07:40 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
So Einstein would hold you in deepest contempt just like Everyone here in the pit(besides FSM and ry_goody)

Perhaps, but at least I dont think im smarter than he was like yourself.

Quote:
Like I said. You are not that fucking bright are you? Most paranoids of your prodigious nature are at least a couple points above dull normal. I guess you are at the left end of that bell curve.
Bright enough to read the constitution and know when its in peril. They either are or are not abiding by its "shall not" list, in our case they are not, that simple, no mincing words, its a very clearly and well written document, no paranoia about it.

Without that document, we are not a Republic, the very word republic means the law which binds it and protects the people from the government itself, without it we are a dictatorship. If you so chose to place your trust in a dictator whose grandfather helped fund Hitler and profited from Hitlers concentration camps be my guest.

Quote:
That pisses me off. I am an anarchist. To have fucktards like you lumped in with people who have well thought out positions is insulting
Well then, cya in the 800 camps documented built around this country to house its own citizens. One doesnt have to be paranoid to read what is written on the Georgia guidestones to figure out there is not an "exit" sign on those camps. Perhaps you should watch Endgame and learn something.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-01-2007 at 08:04 PM..

TheMorlock

Never considered myself smarter than him. just better informed.

as far as the constitution goes George violated the letter and spirit of it.

Washington that is.

Got any more quotes that give you a slight intimation that you are not fucking batshit crazy?

Free_Willy

Quote:
Never considered myself smarter than him. just better informed.

Then why did you say you argue with Einstiens theories just a few posts above this one? Damn you seem bipolar to me if youre now saying you dont.

Quote:
as far as the constitution goes George violated the letter and spirit of it.

Washington that is.
That makes it ok for another to do it?

I think there is little reason to continue this conversation, I find more reasoning evidenced by a gerbils process of deduction than your own. Besides, youre not much of a challenge.

Quote:
Got any more quotes that give you a slight intimation that you are not fucking batshit crazy?
yes "Watch the newly released Endgame documentary, it contains information that directly effects each of you" - Free_Willy

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-01-2007 at 08:11 PM..

TheMorlock

Quote:
Then why did you say you argue with Einstiens theories just a few posts above this one? Damn you seem bipolar to me if youre now saying you dont.

arthur needs to up your dose.

Free_Willy

Quote:
arthur needs to up your dose.

Wait, hold on im almost there... *ahhh*, ok youre dismissed. Youre ass will only hurt a little while dear, remember, whose your daddy.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Wait, hold on im almost there... *ahhh*, ok youre dismissed. Youre ass will only hurt a little while dear, remember, whose your daddy.

What part of you are the biggest joke in the pit dont you understand?
You almost held a simulacrum of near sanity together for a couple posts. GG

Muffin Mage

Welcome to the last paradigm shift in theoretical physics. The problem with the in the original post is that, using the standard model of quantum physics, it fails to take into account that all of that energy is energy at such a minuscule level that it makes no difference for all practical purposes. Not to mention the fact that everything we think of as energy is really matter. They are two aspects of the same substance, which is one of the things quantum theory tries to describe.

I only know this because I read a layman's book on the subject. You should try that some time, or maybe try asking someone who actually knows something about physics.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
With all that said. I personally, in my quantum energy level. Yes science has proven we too are quantum particles. Can you present me any evidence for us not being quantum particles? No? Ok.
Astonishingly, there are actually chemical/physical models for huge groups of quantum particles. They call them "ensembles." The individual particles in ensembles demonstrate quantum mechanical behavior, but the ensemble follows statistical rules. You actually derive Newton's Laws for sufficiently large systems through statistical mechanics and a quantum mechanical background.

And the human body is EASILY big enough to be sufficiently large to be considered a classical system and not quantum. If it it were considered quantum, the mass is so large that the odds of anything quantum mechanical being observed is so small that it's essentially impossible. You can actually calculate REAL NUMBERS for all this shit you're talking about.

Quote:
I have no doubt that if science someday discovered a 'quantum particle' goggle. So they could look around and see the state of energy at a quantum level, see it in color. If they looked at me through it, I would probably look similar to this in some way http://www.babainstitute.org/alex3.jpg
Crazy moonbat ramblings aside....do you realize that EVERYTHING that you can see is because of quantum mechanical transitions? Color is an energy transition in the visible range.

Every time you start talking about quantum mechanics it's just painfully obviously that you know pretty much jack shit about it.

mathlete
I'm the cheapest person on this planet, maybe the universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Astonishingly, there are actually chemical/physical models for huge groups of quantum particles. They call them "ensembles." The individual particles in ensembles demonstrate quantum mechanical behavior, but the ensemble follows statistical rules. You actually derive Newton's Laws for sufficiently large systems through statistical mechanics and a quantum mechanical background.

And the human body is EASILY big enough to be sufficiently large to be considered a classical system and not quantum. If it it were considered quantum, the mass is so large that the odds of anything quantum mechanical being observed is so small that it's essentially impossible. You can actually calculate REAL NUMBERS for all this shit you're talking about.

Crazy moonbat ramblings aside....do you realize that EVERYTHING that you can see is because of quantum mechanical transitions? Color is an energy transition in the visible range.

Every time you start talking about quantum mechanics it's just painfully obviously that you know pretty much jack shit about it.

Honestly, why do you bother? Fucking moonbat retards will never, ever listen to anyone that disagrees with them.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
Honestly, why do you bother? Fucking moonbat retards will never, ever listen to anyone that disagrees with them.

Had to throw it out there at least once. The usual insanity doesn't phase me, this new breed of "quantum mechanics PROVES my insanity" lured a response out of me.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Had to throw it out there at least once. The usual insanity doesn't phase me, this new breed of "quantum mechanics PROVES my insanity" lured a response out of me.

Some lines should not be crossed Eh?

ry_goody

Quote:

Yes I realize everything at its base is quantum.

Or rather, I prefer the term just energy because it separates the truth from the scientific metaphor.

Really, what anywhere in my writing would give any feeling of the slightest insinuation that I am not aware of this? Your imagining things. I would expect if anything, someone would say I apply such theories TOO much, not that I don't apply them enough to everything.

I would take this a step further and say, so yes you are aware by the metaphor of science we are all energy. Now what have you done because of this?

ry_goody

Quote:
a 1000mg of clozapine a day would really help you out...

schizophrenia exists because the word -schizophrenia- exists

when you no longer apply -schizophrenia- to the hallucinatory and synaethseic aspects of your brain then you free yourself from the supposition that such things are 'chemical errors out of my control'. Thereby implementing new -metaphors- that invariably allow you complete control of such things. Like some hindu philosophy, maybe yogic basis, taoism is a good concept, magick is quite fun too, magick also has a ton of possibilities

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-03-2007 at 11:39 AM..

Gibonius

Quote:
Some lines should not be crossed Eh?

I so rarely get a chance to talk QM on the Internets, gotta jump on those opportunities. Or something.