General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
I posted the wrong Dr. Michiu Kaku video earlier in this thread, this is the one I had meant to post, and hope for comments on.


Michio Kaku on String Theory and Quantum Physics 1

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:23 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#106  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27 View Post
what worthless tripe; nothing of substance is said, simply a bunch of unrelated

When you deny the experience of another, you murder a small part of the world.

The worlds minds will never bend to your will, the violent mental groupthink bigotry and fear you are attempting to rally by your words are worthless, nonproductive in the long run, harmful and shameful.

The fruitful alternative is compassion, understanding , tolerance and patience.

Just because some cannot communicate effectively truths they have studied and wish to share does not mean they do not exist, why do attempt to make them afraid to speak, and dont say you arent because you wouldnt have bothered to open your mouth wih your little snipe, as if by doing so your words will create a world for yourself that does not exist, and if it did none would enjoy it very much?

If you are afraid , and you obviously are or you wouldnt even click the thread or bother posting to it, perhaps we all might be better served if youd look inward and study that which you fear to face rather than subjecting everyone else to your display of frustration like a frightened child?

From the mouth of evil itself you mimic Mike:

"You say you're supposed to be nice to the Episcopalians and the Presbyterians and the Methodists and this, that, and the other thing. Nonsense. I don't have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist. I can love the people who hold false opinions but I don't have to be nice to them."

-- Pat Robertson, The 700 Club television program, January 14, 1991

Untill we learn to respect one anothers opinions and minds were going to have wars and hatred and misery forever.. Thank you so much for being yet another purveyor of negativity making my experience on this planet ever more negative.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-09-2007 at 12:00 AM..
Old 11-08-2007, 11:49 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#107  

BioTrash
 
k

So we're all made of energy, consume, and project energy. But the part of the brain that deals with that stuff can't seperate reality from infinity. Within infinite possibilities you are only a handful of manifestations, imagine the thoughts you cycle through daily that never really go anywhere. Your ego picks out what it wants to be from infinity. The further you limit yourself to less possibilities, the smaller your world and your mind become.

We, like every other creature and piece of this world, are invariably linked because we're all made of the same things. We all survive because of the same things. We owe our lives to everything around us. We are all affected by the gravitational field and electromagnetic 'static' that permeates everything. How could we not all be one? Simply by being there to observe something you are taking part in it's energy, incurring an equal and opposite reaction in the observer and that which is being observed. By being empathetic you are sharing in someone else's emotional energy.

Those aren't original thoughts you're thinking, they've been thought over a million times, those emotions aren't unique so much as you think. Your pain, your strife, is imagined. Ego really wants to think it and it alone is specialest and rightest, and the list of importance descends from there. It's really just survival instinct gone haywire.

No matter how long you went to school, how many years you've meditated on a mountain, if you went through finishing school, been a senator for 20 years, been a drunk for 20 years.. You can't escape that you're basically a dumb fucking monkey with all the animalistic instincts, balancing on top of your head is another much heavier monkey with a severe imbalance that tells you what to do and takes credit for everything. Ego constantly threatens to topple everything. If all importance is placed in the ego and its seperation from everything and satiety of its desires, surely this can't ever occur and toppling is the only option. Ego is bottomless, it can't be filled with anything for more than a moment. How can it decide what you should do with infinite possibilities? You don't know everything and never will, you know only the small fragment you were taught, combined with the bits you imagine that you know (or faith), and what your ego-centered perception has taught you to see in life.

Can you imagine right now, how many different forces or energies are affecting you. How many radio waves are travelling through you, who's face is in your thoughts, how many lights are visible to your eyes and illuminating your skin (flourescent, incandescent, fire, sunlight? all different frequencies). What did you eat for lunch, are you smoking a cigarette, everything.. everything is affecting you right now whether you notice it consciously or not. Your perception of the world right now is defining it for you, as you sit and wonder you create your own existance. Everything from what your senses pick up, and what your brain 'thinks' it picks up combines to make you. How is there any seperation in that?

People feed on energy of all kinds, and in turn generate energies of all kinds.

We are all one in our void, the ways we fill it make us feel different.
__________________
my mind is the snake that eats its own tail
Old 11-09-2007, 12:17 AM BioTrash is offline  
Reply With Quote
#108  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Mage View Post
Oh, so you believe in Hindu spiritualist .

Gotcha.

he believes in fruitcake. so much so that he actualized his chakric harmonics into becoming one
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 11-09-2007, 08:45 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#109  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
You never answered my question about why apples don't taste like oranges.

Quantum mechanics was never intended to be a philosophy. It's an explanation for observable phenomena in nature. That's it. You can layer any philophical leanings you have over top of it if you feel like it. It's only the inflexibility of YOUR mind, and your almost total ignorance about what quantum mechanics really involves, that doesn't allow you to see this.

apples don't taste like oranges because you don't want them to
taste is another perception completely under your will

Now why aren't apples oranges? Your gonna have to ask Gaia about that. I am not the one that manifested apples and oranges.

well i did... but thatd be hard to explain
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-09-2007 at 03:41 PM..
Old 11-09-2007, 03:14 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#110  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
if they actualize the world in a properly counterintuitive way then of course they are good filters of you

because I am filters?
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 11-09-2007, 03:15 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#111  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Mage View Post
Oh, so you believe in Hindu spiritualist .

Gotcha.

well... I believe every religion and spiritual matter is completely true
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 11-09-2007, 03:17 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#112  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioTrash View Post
k

So we're all made of energy, consume, and project energy. But the part of the brain that deals with that stuff can't seperate reality from infinity. Within infinite possibilities you are only a handful of manifestations, imagine the thoughts you cycle through daily that never really go anywhere. Your ego picks out what it wants to be from infinity. The further you limit yourself to less possibilities, the smaller your world and your mind become.

We, like every other creature and piece of this world, are invariably linked because we're all made of the same things. We all survive because of the same things. We owe our lives to everything around us. We are all affected by the gravitational field and electromagnetic 'static' that permeates everything. How could we not all be one? Simply by being there to observe something you are taking part in it's energy, incurring an equal and opposite reaction in the observer and that which is being observed. By being empathetic you are sharing in someone else's emotional energy.

Those aren't original thoughts you're thinking, they've been thought over a million times, those emotions aren't unique so much as you think. Your pain, your strife, is imagined. Ego really wants to think it and it alone is specialest and rightest, and the list of importance descends from there. It's really just survival instinct gone haywire.

No matter how long you went to school, how many years you've meditated on a mountain, if you went through finishing school, been a senator for 20 years, been a drunk for 20 years.. You can't escape that you're basically a dumb fucking monkey with all the animalistic instincts, balancing on top of your head is another much heavier monkey with a severe imbalance that tells you what to do and takes credit for everything. Ego constantly threatens to topple everything. If all importance is placed in the ego and its seperation from everything and satiety of its desires, surely this can't ever occur and toppling is the only option. Ego is bottomless, it can't be filled with anything for more than a moment. How can it decide what you should do with infinite possibilities? You don't know everything and never will, you know only the small fragment you were taught, combined with the bits you imagine that you know (or faith), and what your ego-centered perception has taught you to see in life.

Can you imagine right now, how many different forces or energies are affecting you. How many radio waves are travelling through you, who's face is in your thoughts, how many lights are visible to your eyes and illuminating your skin (flourescent, incandescent, fire, sunlight? all different frequencies). What did you eat for lunch, are you smoking a cigarette, everything.. everything is affecting you right now whether you notice it consciously or not. Your perception of the world right now is defining it for you, as you sit and wonder you create your own existance. Everything from what your senses pick up, and what your brain 'thinks' it picks up combines to make you. How is there any seperation in that?

People feed on energy of all kinds, and in turn generate energies of all kinds.

We are all one in our void, the ways we fill it make us feel different.

yer crazy man. currrraaaazy man

so I assume you can conceptualize everything affecting your ego, as you just did

once you can do more than conceptualize and theorize it, but actually see it, perceive these 'causes' as they really are. Then you can manipulate them completely to your will and not be slave to them.

once you do this you can join the collective void thats under construction right now

Or rather, recognize that the void truly is the same for everyone and it always has been
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 11-09-2007, 03:23 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#113  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
I posted the wrong Dr. Michiu Kaku video earlier in this thread, this is the one I had meant to post, and hope for comments on.


Michio Kaku on String Theory and Quantum Physics 1

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I would say his equation will be 'Om' translated into a western minded quantum context of language
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 11-09-2007, 03:36 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#114  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I would say his equation will be 'Om' translated into a western minded quantum context of language

Let it develop, thats exactly what Ive been letting it lead to

Convergeance.






__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-09-2007 at 04:29 PM..
Old 11-09-2007, 04:24 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#115  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
yer crazy man. currrraaaazy man

so I assume you can conceptualize everything affecting your ego, as you just did

once you can do more than conceptualize and theorize it, but actually see it, perceive these 'causes' as they really are. Then you can manipulate them completely to your will and not be slave to them.

once you do this you can join the collective void thats under construction right now

Or rather, recognize that the void truly is the same for everyone and it always has been

Actually, hes absolutely correct, and ive been working on a post to reply to his. His post is among the best ive seen to this thread yet!


Watch Michael Tsarion for a hint. It is the developmet of the Human ego after a "biblical catastrophe" that developed because of the psychosis, or trauma that we went through in the distant past.

The ego took over for our shattered minds that witnessed catastrophe on a scale unimaginable, and rules the roost so to speak. It was a neccessary survival mechanism that developed. It said to the brain "Dont worry, I know what Im doing, youre broken". And never left.

All ancient writing tell us we were not warlike, and were in harmony, and that warfare and domination is a relatively new "sickness". I cant wait to finish the post for you to see.

Wait for the post, it brings in the three subthreads of this thread into one, clear hypothesis.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-09-2007 at 04:39 PM..
Old 11-09-2007, 04:31 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#116  

mike27
crt expert
 
ry_goody is now on my ignore list

oh how sweet it is
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 11-09-2007, 04:34 PM mike27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#117  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post

All ancient writing tell us we were not warlike, and were in harmony, and that warfare and domination is a relatively new "sickness". I cant wait to finish the post for you to see.
Oh for fucks sakes willy
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-09-2007, 04:52 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#118  

undertakr
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
im glad i could be of service

YOU ARE WELCOME
__________________
Signatures Eat Post Space v 3.0.
Member of Ug_---Trance Lovers Club
Member of Tentacle Brotherhood Alliance Club ::Rank:: Japanese Schoolgirl
Old 11-09-2007, 05:10 PM undertakr is offline  
Reply With Quote
#119  

undertakr
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post

All ancient writing tell us we were not warlike, and were in harmony, and that warfare and domination is a relatively new "sickness". I cant wait to finish the post for you to see.

1)

Ancient ape/chimp societies actually fought each other off quite regularly. We decended from (by our standards (standards... morals... another post, another time) today) twisted animals.

2)

Your sickness is that you prep these huge posts and have no idea how to make them meaningful or accesable in any way, thereby rendering yourself completely irrelevant and sometimes unabashadly entertaining. Hence the

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Oh for fucks sakes willy

comment. If you just focused a little bit and used some objective scrutiny, just some basic self-checks, you might actually get a conversation started. Goody, on the other hand...
__________________
Signatures Eat Post Space v 3.0.
Member of Ug_---Trance Lovers Club
Member of Tentacle Brotherhood Alliance Club ::Rank:: Japanese Schoolgirl
Old 11-09-2007, 05:15 PM undertakr is offline  
Reply With Quote
#120  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.