General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

BioTrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
yer crazy man. currrraaaazy man

so I assume you can conceptualize everything affecting your ego, as you just did

once you can do more than conceptualize and theorize it, but actually see it, perceive these 'causes' as they really are. Then you can manipulate them completely to your will and not be slave to them.

once you do this you can join the collective void thats under construction right now

Or rather, recognize that the void truly is the same for everyone and it always has been

I see it as we exist as a void, or a question, or as something akin to a black hole. Absorbing energies of all kinds and transferring, transforming, condensing them into other varieties of energy. Humans are a line drawn in the sand of infinity, dividing and defining what is "real". Simultaneously existing collectively and personally, defining the boundaries of both.

Last edited by BioTrash; 11-09-2007 at 09:25 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BioTrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Actually, hes absolutely correct, and ive been working on a post to reply to his. His post is among the best ive seen to this thread yet!

Watch Michael Tsarion for a hint. It is the developmet of the Human ego after a "biblical catastrophe" that developed because of the psychosis, or trauma that we went through in the distant past.

The ego took over for our shattered minds that witnessed catastrophe on a scale unimaginable, and rules the roost so to speak. It was a neccessary survival mechanism that developed. It said to the brain "Dont worry, I know what Im doing, youre broken". And never left.

All ancient writing tell us we were not warlike, and were in harmony, and that warfare and domination is a relatively new "sickness". I cant wait to finish the post for you to see.

Wait for the post, it brings in the three subthreads of this thread into one, clear hypothesis.

Of course there is perspective. The first earthquake ever felt by man was unimaginably terrifying because he didn't know it could even happen.

Our minds have probably always been broke because they're built on ancient technology as the foundation, archaic technology for the middle layers, and then a bunch of parts we don't even know the purpose of. The assumption: They must do nothing. Hmm... Does anything in nature exist for no reason? Nature is, by nature, purpose driven. Purpose is driven by perspective. Maybe perspective takes a lot of brain power.

Ignorance is the cause of the ego's stranglehold. Much of religion and society has attempted to create dependent people by making you forget about your individual power. By making you think you need to be ruled, not through direct means, but by shifting your focus to other things. By purposefully misleading those deamed incapable of self-responsibility away from themselves. Enthralled with your own ego, you are a fool and easy to rule.

There is one source of creation, of inspiration, of love. It doesn't want your money, praises, or prayers. It doesn't even care if you listen because you can't ignore it, it is a part of you and has been with you since you were born. It gives everything and asks for nothing. You can't grasp it, name it, or define it. It is not a god, the concept of gods was however drawn from it. It has defined you. You did not choose what you felt happened to you as a child, or whether or not you could play the tuba at 5 years old, if you couldn't read until 10 years old. It just happened, and your ego took credit or maybe found a scapegoat. You thought it was your individual experience that was greater than anything that had ever happened to anyone, because you hadn't experienced it before; you may very well still be stuck here. It was the one reality, from an immature perspective there is only one possibility. As perspective matures the possibilities of multiple/parallel/opposite simultaneous realities arise. If you reconsider your life from multiple perspectives, things begin to look a little different.

It is possible to live a paradoxically split/conjoined life. Everyone does it daily, they just don't realize it.

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!

Quote:
All ancient writing tell us we were not warlike, and were in harmony, and that warfare and domination is a relatively new "sickness". I cant wait to finish the post for you to see.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioTrash View Post
I see it as we exist as a void, or a question, or as something akin to a black hole. Absorbing energies of all kinds and transferring, transforming, condensing them into other varieties of energy. Humans are a line drawn in the sand of infinity, dividing and defining what is "real". Simultaneously existing collectively and personally, defining the boundaries of both.

we exist as a void...
some people exist as the void, expansive nothing waiting for someone to send energy to them
some people exist as the light, having recognized the one source and are willfully pulling all energy from it

...there is only one energy that needs to be absorbed

if your making a point to absorb from more sources than that -one- energy, I would say your a psychic vampire

the one I'm talking about is what is hovering above the void, if you ever literally transfer yourself to the void, you'll see it, its very obvious

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27 View Post
ry_goody is now on my ignore list

oh how sweet it is

CENSORSHIP IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR ALL HAIL IT WITH ME

mike-- I got my ass handed to me

Muffin Mage

Quote:

Please, give Rousseau's condescending a rest. I mean, I like him as a philosopher except for that one idea. Well, that and the tabula rasa mess. Man, fuck Romanticism.

That is all.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Oh for fucks sakes willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Mage View Post
Please, give Rousseau's condescending a rest. I mean, I like him as a philosopher except for that one idea. Well, that and the tabula rasa mess. Man, fuck Romanticism.

That is all.

"lol guys look at me I'm cool cause I like bullets, hahahaha you stupid people that don't like bullets are just crazy out of your mind"

Personally, I prefer hits of LSD over bullets. I prefer to live my life by the principle 'only do to others what you would like done to you'. It's a very simple principle. I could teach you guys if you were willing to listen.

ry_goody

Quote:
Let it develop, thats exactly what Ive been letting it lead to

Convergeance.

Those are pretty paintings. But for the sake of such a goal, the hexagon is what you want

The most complex geometric shape that can still tessellate perfectly. The hexagon is representative of peaceful harminous function of group societies in nature. We must be the hexagon.

The hexagon is also the tesseract at an angle where you can see all surfaces equally.

The tesseract is our spaceship through life, it's always there. It is the 4 dimensional shape that manifests us and carries us through life. It is the most complex 4 dimensional shape that still has the ability to align to perfectly tessellate in lower dimensional views. Just like us.

see it then allign it to the hexagon, literally it is always surrounding us, in certain states you can see it. Although some can't quite figure out the word for it. But, literally, the tesseract is what our outer aura is. LSD is one in particular that shows it if you know how to look for it, it's like a bible for proper social interaction that you can only comprehend in the highly synaethsia state of extreme hallucination. So that when you see it, it's more than just the shape, it is you, your in control of it.

go here http://www.maa.org/editorial/knot/tesseract.html
then in the first java app put in

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-10-2007 at 04:16 PM..

BioTrash

Quote:
we exist as a void...
some people exist as the void, expansive nothing waiting for someone to send energy to them
some people exist as the light, having recognized the one source and are willfully pulling all energy from it

...there is only one energy that needs to be absorbed

if your making a point to absorb from more sources than that -one- energy, I would say your a psychic vampire

the one I'm talking about is what is hovering above the void, if you ever literally transfer yourself to the void, you'll see it, its very obvious

Why seek anything other than to fill something. You can't have anything unless it is symbiotically defined by nothing. Understand that the void is always there, it is your choice with what to fill it with. The more observers of the void that exist within you, the more you become. By observing it in a certain perspective you (for example) in turn found the need for light.

Did you not describe yourself as being constantly estatic, by choice, because you control energy flow through your chakras? By definition, estatic is an extreme emotion. Living extremes demands great resources. Why not choose to exist, rather, in a state of constant balance.

The energy is divided for the same reasons it is united.

Allnighte

i think this thread is in the wrong forum

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioTrash View Post
Why seek anything other than to fill something. You can't have anything unless it is symbiotically defined by nothing. Understand that the void is always there, it is your choice with what to fill it with. The more observers of the void that exist within you, the more you become. By observing it in a certain perspective you (for example) in turn found the need for light.

Did you not describe yourself as being constantly estatic, by choice, because you control energy flow through your chakras? By definition, estatic is an extreme emotion. Living extremes demands great resources. Why not choose to exist, rather, in a state of constant balance.

The energy is divided for the same reasons it is united.

Well if you seek to fill. You will eventually figure out how to fill it. Filling is a one time occurance when you get right down to it, you will become permanently filled so to say. In terms of 'what to constantly do with life', I say, celebrate. Thats it pretty much, you did it. Time to make a bunch of art, drawings, music and writings in celebration.

ecstasy, in the definition put forth in typical shamanic meaning is not just pure joy, pure numbing joy. Ecstasy is the combination of extreme fear and extreme joy together, to create a new feeling entirely, you could say maybe it's extreme awareness and incoincidentally peace once you sort out your awareness. In the context of balance, you could say it's an extreme form of balance. The drug 'ecstacy' has very little do with the real feeling.

I am aware buddhists would critisize the state of being ecstatic and highly energized. It is a state sought more by tantra or shamanism. But, I'm not a monk. I find great joy in the various distractions and pulls of the mind. Just as long as you know what your center is and how to always return back to it, I see no flaw in leaving it. In fact, bouncing back and forth between a state of stilled centerness and ecstatic 'flying out there' is what its called to, ride the spiral so to say. Knowing your center and how to return just allows you to get further away from it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking control of more energy as long as you use it properly. I actually sort of have this feeling, thats what people who first wake up in America are going to have to in order to help get the karmic debt out of western dominator culture, or atleast help get the ball rolling. I mean look at the icons of the hippie generation...

...you do realize that the void is not a metaphor for like a feeling in your head... it's a literal place to go to, to see it, hear it, feel being there. Samadhi is not merely when your just super super calm and relaxed in meditation. Samadhi is literally when you can transport all your consciousness to a new dimension of reality.

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-10-2007 at 10:21 PM..

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!

Quote:
"lol guys look at me I'm cool cause I like bullets, hahahaha you stupid people that don't like bullets are just crazy out of your mind"

Personally, I prefer hits of LSD over bullets. I prefer to live my life by the principle 'only do to others what you would like done to you'. It's a very simple principle. I could teach you guys if you were willing to listen.

you a fucking tool, what relevance does that have to willys statement?

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
you a fucking tool, what relevance does that have to willys statement?

Because the alternative to perfect harminous living world round (as willy talked of) is warfare and guns. I am a tool? No, I can merely understand what willy is saying, comprehend and conceptualize it of my own accord and then add to it. Adding to it, being, the main component of proper understanding. Cause I mean, who understood the invention of the lightbulb better? The millions who could fathom the invention and then put them in their home and make lightbulbs "their own". Or the people who further developed the invention to be better? Which one of those groups of people then, actually understood what exactly a -light bulb- was?

You guys may not be able to notice it currently, but what your doing is inherently deriving maya out of metaphor, no different than any religion has done over time. Although atheists may not pull 'God' into there maya via a metaphor of it, that is inconsequential, Dawkins might suggest 'God' being the component of warfare. It is not. The component of warfare is when anyone stops believing there maya to be what it is, collective constitution of illusion by metaphor. Believing 'God' to be real is not the problem. Believing ANY metaphor to be real is the root of the problem and Science/Atheism is right in that track. In fact science and atheism have more belief in their metaphor being true than even Christians probably.

I mean, you can already see it forming. "We atheists who know because we have solid concrete, EMPIRICAL, evidence have the RIGHT to do this because the 'uneducated irrationals' are crazy and threatening EMPIRICALLY EVIDENCED truth."

Empirical Evidence is nothing more than the Atheist name for "God's Will"
Atheism and Science is thus far, nothing more than a translated, more refined and convincing argument for the traditional Christian Maya. Atheists and Christians are /doing/ that exact same thing, they are just applying metaphors to the /same/ things differently. There inherently pulling the /same/ maya through synonymous metaphors of it.

I mean, it was not GOD that told Bush to go to war. Oh hell no, BUSH obviously does not commune with God. You all may like to say he does, but I say, give Bush a piece of paper and say 'draw what God looks like'. He will look confused as in 'what it's possible to see God'? What set Bush to war is an Atheist-esque mode of rationality and logical manipulation of the physical world. It is Atheist, rational, logical modes of thought by Bush's definition that set him to war path. Not a pure state of be-ing with God, if you want to see what that looks like, look at the high monks of buddhism. Peace and unity? Or would you not want God to represent peace and Unity and thats why your trying to explain to people Bush is a representative of God? Thats just stupid. If your gonna define metaphor for any supreme being, make it be peace and unity of all, why would you want it any other way? Don't make the same mistake Judaism did with a vengeful Jehovah as God, clearly watching how that spawned into Christianity you can see the flaw in that. Learn from history, it's there for a reason. Don't you atheists see how you all are still in Judeo-Christian monotheistic game? You still have a Jehovah in your concept of supreme being whether or not you choose to acknowledge the metaphor, it's still there. The metaphor Dawkins puts forth for GOD, is the function of JEHOVAH. Jehovah is the vengeful, hate inducing supreme being.

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-11-2007 at 11:38 AM..

Allnighte

yeah, this thread needs to be moved here http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

undertakr

This is incredible.

ry goody + free willy = perpetual amusement machine