General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Renork

8 Hour Class On The Constitution(Videos)

I know this is very very long, I am only through the first 3 hours of it myself but I felt this was something that at least some people in The Pit would enjoy and something that others should watch.

As a teaser, someone cut out a section that has been passed around the internet a handful of times and there is a good chance that some/many of you may have seen this before.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Link to the site that compiled it all into one place.
http://revolutioni.st/cclass.html

And, just in case you do you want to just watch them from the thread I embedded them.

Class1
+ Google Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Class2
+ Google Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Class3
+ Google Video

Class4
+ Google Video

Class5
+ Google Video

Class6
+ Google Video

Class7
+ Google Video

Last edited by Renork; 10-29-2007 at 07:28 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

möbiustrip

These have been around since he ran in 2004, but I don't think they've shown up in the recommended reading sticky. I'd drop 'em in there.

Free_Willy

Imagine how different this country would be right now had he won over Bush... but we know now how rigged our elections were and how hackable the Diebold electric machines are... still, would have been pretty cool indeed.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-29-2007 at 11:15 PM..

PopeKevinI

He couldn't have won over Bush without stealing the election himself.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
He couldn't have won over Bush without stealing the election himself.

Yeah back then people didnt know as well as they do now how the media is controlled and pimps the NWO darlings and sidelines any other real candidates. Still happens but people are more aware now of the broken media, and theyre more aware of the North American Union plans and stuff.

Plus, we actually had a constitution back then :P

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-30-2007 at 12:51 AM..

Malakai

Watched them a few weeks ago, good stuff. If nothing else watch the first hour, understand property rights as the founders did, that all rights come from property and we don't really own any.
In 5 or 6 he hits the federal reserve, he does it energetically and holds nothing back =)

I voted for him too.