General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
You're right it is a fact. Unfortunately the connotations you attach to a admitted reporting mistake by the BBC prove how much of a retard you are. The only thing that's point blank obvious is that you lack the ability to be an objective judge of facts because you're convinced of an conspiracy.The WTC conspiracy theory is your own personal windmill (well ok it actually serves that function for a substantial number of retards).

You're a retard.

HOW DID THE BBC KNOW IT "FELL" 20 MINUTES BEFORE IT ACTUALLY DID YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD EXCUSE FOR A THINKING HUMAN FUCKING BEING. THATS NOT A "MISTAKE" THATS FUCKING "PSYCHIC".

"The bigger the lie, the more people are apt to believe it..." - Joseph Goerbbels

IT WAS STAGE MANAGED IDIOT, AND THEY MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES, MORE THAN THIER ARROGANT INSULATED IVORY TOWER ASSES EXPECTED TO BECAUSE THEY WERE COUNTING ON MORE JACKASSES LIKE YOU WHO WONT THINK CRITICALLY AND BUY WHATEVER YOUR TOLD EVEN WHEN ITS FLAT OUT FALSE RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING SLAVE FACE. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO BE SO IGNORANT THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO THE GERMAN PEOPLE ONCE BEFORE.

SO KEEP BUYING IT SO THE CAN HAVE THE MISERABLE FUTURE THEY WANT FOR YOU INSTEAD OF TAKING RESPINSIBILITY AND THINKING LIKE A FREE LOVING HUMAN BEING AND CREATING A FUTURE WE ALL WANT TO LIVE IN YOU SICK PATHETIC FUCK.

DO YOU THINK FREEDOM IS FREE YOU FUCKING STUPID MOTHERFUCKER?

JUST KEEP ARGUING WHATS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING FACE INSTEAD OF HELPING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ASSHOLE.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 11-09-2007 at 02:24 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SemperFly

poor free willy, it must be lonely in there

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy View Post
poor free willy, it must be lonely in there

oh yah, sure is, youre perceptive.

You have a short memory. Were not going away.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

you'd think the constant lying would make you grow tired of it all

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-named View Post
The USA gives tax dollars to help the Israelis this is true. I'm pretty sure it's so they will have some ally in the middle east. They give plenty of money to a lot of different countries. You can talk and talk about lame 911 inside job propaganda but it still doesn't nullify the right to the existence of the Israeli state. Hell if all the black gay communists want to fight to form their own country would you stop them? What happens if the US government wanted to give them money? If you don't like what is happening with who is getting what of your tax dollars go become a politician or change more peoples minds than those on a message board, to get the right people in office. Is it the Israeli's fault that they have someone giving them money? If the US government handed you a fat check wouldn't you take it? You are all propaganda no reasoning.

The current American policy that Israel can do no wrong and deserves our unquestioning monetary and military support is currently being debated among the elite.

The following is the seminal work of Stephan Walt professor of international affairs at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government and John Mearshiemer R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago. ....

Quote:
The Israel Lobby

For the past several decades, and especially since the Six-Day War in 1967, the centrepiece of US Middle Eastern policy has been its relationship with Israel. The combination of unwavering support for Israel and the related effort to spread ‘democracy’ throughout the region has inflamed Arab and Islamic opinion and jeopardised not only US security but that of much of the rest of the world. This situation has no equal in American political history. Why has the US been willing to set aside its own security and that of many of its allies in order to advance the interests of another state? One might assume that the bond between the two countries was based on shared strategic interests or compelling moral imperatives, but neither explanation can account for the remarkable level of material and diplomatic support that the US provides.
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

The questions raised about the influence Israel and its lobby have on American policy deserve to be debated.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Currently being debated ....sigh, this is like the 50th time you post that Mearsheimer Walt bull shits in here. Sounds like a wild debate considering you have to rehash old shit time and time again. Jesus christ, it's not like I'm fond of the jewish policies but damn your shit is thin

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Currently being debated ....sigh, this is like the 50th time you post that Mearsheimer Walt bull shits in here. Sounds like a wild debate considering you have to rehash old shit time and time again. Jesus christ, it's not like I'm fond of the jewish policies but damn your shit is thin

Insightful as always.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Insightful as always.

you 7 months ago:
"The Mearsheimer and Walt(Harvard) paper is what woke me up to the tremendous influence of AIPAC/Israeli interests on our government. It is a very important research paper and now more than ever with regards to war with Iran."

"Just FYI as I realize you havent read it but Mearsheimer and Walt are well respected academics and are FAR from racists. "

you 5 months ago:
"The questions Mearsheimer and Walt have raised are currently being debated among our elite and in political circles around the world."

Now I'm sure I could dig up more, but I think the conclusion is pretty obvious. You're a nazi parrot. You know, parrots repeat things. I'm sure you'll be here for 3 fucking years talking about some bearded harvard shitbags like a little girl in love over River Phoenix

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
you 7 months ago:
"The Mearsheimer and Walt(Harvard) paper is what woke me up to the tremendous influence of AIPAC/Israeli interests on our government. It is a very important research paper and now more than ever with regards to war with Iran."

"Just FYI as I realize you havent read it but Mearsheimer and Walt are well respected academics and are FAR from racists. "

you 5 months ago:
"The questions Mearsheimer and Walt have raised are currently being debated among our elite and in political circles around the world."

Now I'm sure I could dig up more, but I think the conclusion is pretty obvious. You're a nazi parrot. You know, parrots repeat things. I'm sure you'll be here for 3 fucking years talking about some bearded harvard shitbags like a little girl in love over River Phoenix

You bastard!

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
You bastard!

You also posted those same fucking pictures

I'd love to chat, but I am so engaged in this mad online discussion about Mearsheimer and Walt that is going through the entire globe, so please excuse me

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-named View Post
The USA gives tax dollars to help the Israelis this is true. I'm pretty sure it's so they will have some ally in the middle east.

1) If we have to bribe them, they aren't allies. They aren't allies.
2) We had more allies in the Middle East before we gave blind support for Israel and are losing allies as a result of it. We are making ourselves targets of attack and gaining nothing while losing billions by propping up these parasites.

Quote:
They give plenty of money to a lot of different countries.
Israel? LOL! If that was true, they don't need our money.

Quote:
You can talk and talk about lame 911 inside job propaganda but it still doesn't nullify the right to the existence of the Israeli state.
You mean the phoney little ethnocracy created by the UN that now is in violaion of that body? The one born out of terrorism?

Quote:
Hell if all the black gay communists want to fight to form their own country would you stop them? What happens if the US government wanted to give them money? If you don't like what is happening with who is getting what of your tax dollars go become a politician or change more peoples minds than those on a message board, to get the right people in office. Is it the Israeli's fault that they have someone giving them money?
When they are bribing our politicians to do it, yes.

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
You also posted those same fucking pictures

I'd love to chat, but I am so engaged in this mad online discussion about Mearsheimer and Walt that is going through the entire globe, so please excuse me

You fucking prick

What I find fascinating is that you think Im worth taking the time and effort to look that shit up you fucking pathetic squarehead.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
You fucking prick

What I find fascinating is that you think Im worth taking the time and effort to look that shit up you fucking pathetic squarehead.

While I am indeed truly busy with the raving discssion going on everywhere I turn my head, I think I should notify you that this didn't take time and effort. Hey it might take time and effort if one is a simpleton but I'd like to rule myself out of that one you know?

I don't know how you do your things but writing "site:genmay.com mearsheimer" into your google search box doesn't sound very tedious at all. I must admit though, that the sheer volume of discussion about this like you said is almost overwhelming. Had a real hard time going through which one was it that posted, you or sam

PS. Writing this post took more time and effort than your ..."discussion item" locating

SemperFly

though it somewhat disturbs me to be on the same page as ruho through an entire thread I must say I find this one very entertaining

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.

This thread is like retards playing musical chairs.