General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeet View Post
I just saw this on Youtube and regardless of your view on the war, it is worth the 2mintues to listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8
Maybe not.

If you don't have friends and family whose personal experiences make a stranger's irrelevant, there's always all these.

But by all means, encourage people to vote out of sympathy for a vet (kid) with one leg. It's what he wants.
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 09-07-2008, 01:25 PM möbiustrip is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

masamune
 
So when is Palin going to start doing interviews?
Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 PM masamune is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote from Nuclia's News...which always cracks me up!

"Hello my Raucous Rabbits of Republican Rhetoric,
My oh my. Just where did the summer go? The weather here in Denver is already cooler and today I saw a tree in full orange foliage. There's always one tree that has to be fashionably early.


My heart goes out to everyone who made it through Hurricane Gustav. I know some of you have friends and family in Louisiana and the cleanup and cost will not be easy.


It's a shame the media is ignoring the plight of those in need of help. Once they reported that New Orleans was spared, it was on to coverage of "Caribou Barbie" and her knocked-up daughter. I guess abstinance is not the best form of birth control after all.


Now I have to agree with Obama that going after the kids of candidates should be off limits. But when you fly BabyDaddy all the way down from Alaska, dress him up in a suit, and parade him and his pregnant girlfriend on the national stage, then you're just inviting the press to say something. I am just saying is all. If you wanted this matter to be kept private, you would have left the kids back in Alaska and kept it private. And don't tell me that Caribou Barbie did not get out the shotgun for this one. She owns one and knows how to use it. If only she knew what the Vice President does.

Please do register to vote this year. And then vote. It IS a two-step process."
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:07 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

It's Not My Baby
 
I really don't understand republicans. They come into office, fuck up the this country and then they go on about how we need to pick them.

Whats even more retarded are the people who support them. If you own a medium-large sized business, by all means, but if not, wtf are you gaining?
__________________
VW
Old 09-07-2008, 10:41 PM It's Not My Baby is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Not My Baby View Post
I really don't understand republicans. They come into office, fuck up the this country and then they go on about how we need to pick them.

Whats even more retarded are the people who support them. If you own a medium-large sized business, by all means, but if not, wtf are you gaining?
It's called "circling the wagons." When bad things happen to someone else, it's an invitation to moralize, demonize, and strut about how your bigoted attention whoring re: liberals was right all along.

When bad things happen to one of your own, it's a chance to finger-wag, shed crocodile tears, and strut about how your bigoted attention whoring re: liberals was right all along.

It helps break people of this behavior to shame them publicly for it. That doesn't happen to Republicans, generally, because Democrats still think politics is tiddlywinks.
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 09-07-2008, 11:08 PM möbiustrip is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

SnakeIRye
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Not My Baby View Post
I really don't understand republicans. They come into office, fuck up the this country and then they go on about how we need to pick them.

Whats even more retarded are the people who support them. If you own a medium-large sized business, by all means, but if not, wtf are you gaining?

They're gaining the smug satisfaction of voting for jesus.
__________________
Remember kids: Don't do school, stay in milk and drink your drugs!
Darth Snake, Evil Jedi Motherfucker Overlord of the Executor
Old 09-07-2008, 11:42 PM SnakeIRye is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!
 
g0rg0n's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post


If Obama will be anything like his little Teleprompter-less impromptu in the youtube video above, I think it's he who had better concede before the debates!

Besides, this shows that the American people didn't fall for the all of the Left's tabloid-like slams against Palin, which gives me faith that they aren't complete sheep. Now to just wake them up to what a complete fraud Obama is...

are you retarded?

shit I'm even Catholic and I'm scared to death to have the vice president delivering sermons from her seat. god fucking forbid ancient ass mccain kicks and she becomes president. NONONONONONONO talk about fucking insanity. this Palin seeunt has got to go.

and as to the debates, did you even watch any of the democratic primaries and compare them to the republican primaries? there is no fucking question as to who is going to kill in the debates and his initials are B.O.
__________________
I'm the Billy Idol of genmay
Old 09-07-2008, 11:51 PM g0rg0n is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

jkrowling
 
jesus christ do you really want us to go digging through mccain stumps.
every politician has an off day at stump speeches.

i'm having a hard time believing the people that say Palin would be a good president. she's gotten quite a bit of flak from all sides, at least, from the people that aren't just straight nutjob wingnut foghorns. obama has his fair bit of criticism too though, so maybe i just don't know.
__________________
imagen a nuke hope it never come to that
Old 09-08-2008, 12:25 AM jkrowling is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
:lol:

If Obama will be anything like his little Teleprompter-less impromptu in the youtube video above, I think it's he who had better concede before the debates! :lol:

Besides, this shows that the American people didn't fall for the all of the Left's tabloid-like slams against Palin, which gives me faith that they aren't complete sheep. Now to just wake them up to what a complete fraud Obama is...

It's amazing how with every new post you reveal yourself to be nothing more than republican tool. A few blogs and a tabloid paper is not the left and anyone who ever bought into that doesn't know shit about the media or I suspect just about anything else, the "smears" against Palin have been picked up and exploded so morons like yourself will feel sympathy for someone who is a conservative know nothing shill. John McCain is a completely morally disgusting person with the same old Republican bullshit ballgame and you're voting for him because of guns. You're a retarded faggot.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:47 AM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
It's amazing how with every new post you reveal yourself to be nothing more than republican tool. A few blogs and a tabloid paper is not the left and anyone who ever bought into that doesn't know shit about the media or I suspect just about anything else, the "smears" against Palin have been picked up and exploded so morons like yourself will feel sympathy for someone who is a conservative know nothing shill. John McCain is a completely morally disgusting person with the same old Republican ballgame and you're voting for him because of guns. You're a retarded .


The 2nd amendment (right to bear arms) is the most important because it is the natural right which guarantees all others, that said, yes McCain is a disgusting fuckhead.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:57 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!
 
g0rg0n's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
The 2nd amendment (right to bear arms) is the most important because it is the natural right which guarantees all others, that said, yes McCain is a disgusting fuckhead.

no, the 1st amendment is the most important, the 2nd amendment allows us to protect the first, but I consider my guns part of my speech. guns have a larger impact with what they represent, independence, and security than what people do with them. unfortunately today when ever we think of guns we think of violent crime.
__________________
I'm the Billy Idol of genmay
Old 09-08-2008, 11:20 AM g0rg0n is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

Trailblazer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
The 2nd amendment (right to bear arms) is the most important because it is the natural right which guarantees all others, that said, yes McCain is a disgusting fuckhead.

This is a retarded statement. Let me explain in logical terms for you.

1. 2nd amendment guarantees other amendments
2. Since 2nd amendment guarantees protection of all other Bill of Rights, 2nd amendment therefore able to defend self.
Therefore: 2nd amendment banned is equivalent to 1st amendment being banned, former 2nd amendment rights allow gun-owners to retaliate/resist and re-instate 2nd amendment itself.

System capable of defending itself ftw.

Addendum: Free_Willy is a fucking
Old 09-08-2008, 11:44 AM Trailblazer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazer View Post
This is a retarded statement. Let me explain in logical terms for you.

1. 2nd amendment guarantees other amendments
2. Since 2nd amendment guarantees protection of all other Bill of Rights, 2nd amendment therefore able to defend self.
Therefore: 2nd amendment banned is equivalent to 1st amendment being banned, former 2nd amendment rights allow gun-owners to retaliate/resist and re-instate 2nd amendment itself.

System capable of defending itself ftw.

Addendum: Free_Willy is a fucking

What the fuck kind of grasping babble is this shit!?

IF I HAVE A GUN YOURE NOT ABLE TO TAKE *ANY* OTHER RIGHTS AWAY, AND IM ABLE TO REMOVE THE THREAT (you) TO MY OTHER RIGHTS.. THAT IS WHY THE 2ND AMMENDMENT GUARANTEES THE OTHERS, AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHY WE HAVE IT..
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:50 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Trailblazer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
What the fuck kind of grasping babble is this shit!?

IF I HAVE A GUN YOURE NOT ABLE TO TAKE *ANY* OTHER RIGHTS AWAY, AND IM ABLE TO REMOVE THE THREAT (you) TO MY OTHER RIGHTS.. THAT IS WHY THE 2ND AMMENDMENT GUARANTEES THE OTHERS, AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHY WE HAVE IT..

And if you have a gun they can't take your 2nd amendment right away. It guarantees itself. You don't need McCain to defend it, is what I mean.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:04 PM Trailblazer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazer View Post
And if you have a gun they can't take your 2nd amendment right away. It guarantees itself. You don't need McCain to defend it, is what I mean.


Youre just restating what I said after calling me a tard for stating it! I never said you need McDouche to defend the 2nd, I hate the man in fact. You basically called me a tard simply for stating the obvious; that the 2nd ammendment guarantees all the others. You are the idiot.

You even quoted me two posts above this one saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy
The 2nd amendment (right to bear arms) is the most important because it is the natural right which guarantees all others, that said, yes McCain is a disgusting fuckhead.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:42 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:48 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.