General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
you assume.

Really no one shat on it, just most couldn't figure out how to continue it. Nothing has come out more advanced than it, or in contradiction to it. Simply, most could not figure out how to continue it, which I'd assume is largely due to the fact that most papers dealing with it are held by the government away from public eye.

Besides that, logic agrees with it. If we exist in a plethora of different forms, then there must be one base, universal, generic, form or energy flow from which we spawn out of, which exists equally everywhere, in everything. Theres no reason to assume technology cannot be developed to perceive this most base level.

Yeah, you're wrong about pretty much all of that so have fun.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:02 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#151  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Yeah, you're wrong about pretty much all of that so have fun.

no you're wrong

im right

Old 09-30-2008, 03:26 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#152  

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!
 
Zangmonkey's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I only have a vague understanding of his theory. But I'm not arrogant enough to declare Einstein the one and only be all and end all of the entire story on the subject especially when Teslas track record for making real inventions, that actually function, and aren't just theory is far far better than Einsteins.

I'll be the first person to admit that Tesla did some amazing things, but he is so batshit bonkers that his theories often range on untestable.
In physics, untestable theories just stay tabled until a nice experimentalist figure it out.
__________________
09 F9
Old 09-30-2008, 04:24 PM Zangmonkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#153  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
What the hell does ry_goody do for a living anyway? That would be fascinating to know

Last edited by Vendetta; 09-30-2008 at 06:48 PM..
Old 09-30-2008, 05:09 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#154  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
What the hell does ry_goody do for a living anyway? That would fascinating to know

Drug test monkey at a lab.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:43 PM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#155  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
no you're wrong

im right


I could give you a point by point refutation with references and everything, but you'd just ignore it and move on to another crackpot theory in a couple days. So why bother?
Old 09-30-2008, 06:54 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#156  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I could give you a point by point refutation with references and everything, but you'd just ignore it and move on to another crackpot theory in a couple days. So why bother?

No. What you would do is go "see look at this book and all the people who agree with it".

When really, the only true 'evidence' is consensual agreement not to think harder than the already established consensus.

and Haramein owns relativity now. I wouldn't move onto another crackpot theory, I'd would simply notion that you need to upgrade yours.

"waaaah waaah but I haven't been told to think that yet by my peers"
I am aware of this.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:22 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#157  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
What the hell does ry_goody do for a living anyway? That would be fascinating to know

I draw buildings. As in architecture, but I don't do architectural things or blueprints, I just draw them in 3D.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:25 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#158  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I draw buildings. As in architecture, but I don't do architectural things or blueprints, I just draw them in 3D.

Do you get paid for this?
Old 09-30-2008, 08:28 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#159  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Do you get paid for this?

12 an hour

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-30-2008 at 08:48 PM..
Old 09-30-2008, 08:43 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#160  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
12 an hour

Bummer
Old 09-30-2008, 08:52 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#161  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Bummer



no bum trip yet, haven't fallen off anything
I see a swift moving escalator in front of me
Old 09-30-2008, 08:56 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#162  

jkrowling
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post


no bum trip yet, haven't fallen off anything
I see a swift moving escalator in front of me



you are having way too much fun
__________________
imagen a nuke hope it never come to that
Old 09-30-2008, 09:17 PM jkrowling is offline  
Reply With Quote
#163  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:58 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.