General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrowling View Post

. he even admits as much in the video that he didn't get sleep, he's admitting that he's fucking up pretty bad. he's self aware. 'prepared speech'? .

Yeah and Hillary was under hostile fire.

Yews prepared speech on health care. Of course he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about even if he had not screwed it up. He should have picked a different illness than asthma. But he was playing the heartstring route and the saps would have ate that up.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 09-27-2008 at 02:13 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

If you're not voting for Obama, you're a fucking retard. It's plain and simple.

jkrowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Not defending her. Just pointing out the level of partizan douche nozzle that attacks her when their Potus candidate has done worse.

no, actually, he's done far far better overall, mathematically better, monumentally better, you could say even geometrically better. you can't actually say that. in fact, you're fired forever.

TheMorlock

Quote:
no, actually, he's done far far better overall, mathematically better, monumentally better, you could say even geometrically better. you can't actually say that. in fact, you're fired forever.

So if someone talks out their ass well Most of the time...

tost

Quote:
what part doesn't the moron brigade understand?

we have two vids One of the VP candidate fucking up after getting hit with a hardball question

One of the Potus candidate fucking up with a prepared speech he had time to rehearse and does it so badly he makes BUSH seem like Cyrano de Bergerac.

And I thought the Xbox fanbois were pitiful
apples to oranges. we have plenty of evidence obama isn't a moron through a multitude of interviews and speeches he has given, and his video is just an exception to this rule. on the other hand, we have very little material upon which to judge palin. but based on what we do have, the majority of people on this board are not being unreasonable in assuming she's an idiot, since that's how she behaves in an appreciable percentage of it.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tost View Post
apples to oranges. we have plenty of evidence obama isn't a moron through a multitude of interviews and speeches he has given, and his video is just an exception to this rule. on the other hand, we have very little material upon which to judge palin. but based on what we do have, the majority of people on this board are not being unreasonable in assuming she's an idiot, since that's how she behaves in an appreciable percentage of it.

Yes it is apples to oranges. Palin got sideswiped by a tl:dr have you quit beating your kids question and screwed the pooch.

Obama fucked up a speech he Practiced over and over. And DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT TO BEGIN WITH. Once again he was trying to spew on a subject that he was inherently wrong on given the illness he was trying to use to prop up his stance with.

jkrowling

Quote:
So if someone talks out their ass well Most of the time...

as opposed to someone who vomits all over you every single time they see you, and then shits themselves, and then fasesits you in their shit, pressing their vomit down your throat with the force of their shit, then yes, i'll vote obama.

jkrowling

Quote:
Palin got sideswiped by a tl:dr have you quit beating your kids question and screwed the pooch.

i think i know what you're talking about. you're saying you were raped by sarah palin as a child, is this correct?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

No he's saying he's going to vote for obama and his VP that is a neanderthal who likes to spend her pastime on keeping witchcraft at bay, simply because he has an inherent reggin alarm that's been activated, but he's too fucking stupid to notice it.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
No he's saying he's going to vote for obama and his VP that is a neanderthal who likes to spend her pastime on keeping witchcraft at bay, simply because he has an inherent reggin alarm that's been activated, but he's too fucking stupid to notice it.

no

Quote:
i think i know what you're talking about. you're saying you were raped by sarah palin as a child, is this correct?

I had to learn about strap-on's somewhere!!!!

jkrowling

Quote:

I had to learn about strap-on's somewhere!!!!

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
no

You know it doesn't work like that if I haven't even tried fixing it. Then again, you're pondering on voting for a cute little pair that finds witchcraft to be a threat to the US so I guess it's not really all that odd of you

Ryuuko

Quote:
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

If you're not voting for Obama, you're a fucking retard. It's plain and simple.
His running mate isn't voting for him.

+ YouTube Video

TheMorlock

Quote:
You know it doesn't work like that if I haven't even tried fixing it. Then again, you're pondering on voting for a cute little pair that finds witchcraft to be a threat to the US so I guess it's not really all that odd of you

wrong shithead. both parts

I would never vote for McCain. Maybe if your reading skillZZZ were up to it you would know that by now.

as far as the no ninja you HAVE to do it before any edit attempt or GASP it does not work. You hanging with free willy or ry goody lately? Please dont say you chillin with sam farber

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
His running mate isn't voting for him.

+ YouTube Video

Holy fuck it's not like no one noticed that one yet! Clever observation!

edit// I'll also clarify. I don't really care if Obama comes out with a press conference and states he likes to get fisted by a tutu-wearing Bidet while eating cupcakes with a gimpmask on. I don't think it's a very conservative stance to take that the VP shouldn't concern herself with fucking keeping away witchcraft. You know, that's not even saying anything about the rape kit fiasco, or the fact she's 20 IQ points short of a MCD ...."sales rep".