General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
mmm Log Cabin Syrup Tastes like FREEEEDOMMM!!!
Sorry I have another play date with someone else. Be back later to rub your nose in your shit
I hope you made sure it's witchcraft free, just so that you won't stutter @ election day.

and yeah, that color shit is really fucking witty. You're so fucking stupid it's unreal.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-27-2008, 06:07 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I hope you made sure it's witchcraft free, just so that you won't stutter @ election day.

and yeah, that color shit is really fucking witty. You're so fucking stupid it's unreal.

wiggle that typing finger some more I have an itch
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-27-2008, 06:59 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
I was talking federally. State politics is one thing, federal is another.
I don't really see the difference when it comes to judging his decisions and policies. Either you agree with his policies from when he was a State senator or not, running for President doesn't throw that out the window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Yes, he was in Illinois Senate for several years, I know. This clip really comes to mind:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Can you answer Chris' question?
Yes, and if that guy had Google he could have found a whole bunch too, he was just unprepared or ignorant. Here is a good comparison of McCains and Obamas record from the US Senate http://obsidianwings.blogs.com/obsid...e-and-con.html


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
I should probably make it clear that I really don't have a preferred candidate in the US election. Actually, I'm not even American so whatever, but I just want to see people support their claims. I'm hearing a lot of people saying what a great candidate Obama is, but to be honest beyond fancy expensive university degrees (which mean shit, Bush went to Yale) and a few good speeches I've not really seen anything that makes him a stand-out candidate.
I'm not really sure how the idea of the first black President who is (relatively) free of the corruption that has gummed much of the rest of the Congress, is one of the best speakers of our generation, and has the foresight to vote against things like Iraq became mundane but there you go I guess.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:20 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
is one of the best speakers of our generation, and has the foresight to vote against things like Iraq became mundane but there you go I guess.

you cant be fucking serios. Powell runs rings around him. He has content.Thompson and Bradley, Fuck James Earl Jones could wipe the floor with him. Obama is Hilary without the PMS and screechy I want it all because I deserve it voice.

get a fucking grip
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-27-2008, 07:27 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Yes it is apples to oranges. Palin got sideswiped by a tl:dr have you quit beating your kids question and screwed the pooch.
No she wasn't. She was never asked any tough questions. She just straight up doesn't know what she's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Obama fucked up a speech he Practiced over and over. And DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT TO BEGIN WITH. Once again he was trying to spew on a subject that he was inherently wrong on given the illness he was trying to use to prop up his stance with.
He screwed up a few speeches out of hundreds he's given. Once again you jump on whatever scant evidence or outliers you can find to back up your retarded pre-conceived notions.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:31 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
are you really that stupid?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-27-2008, 07:32 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
you cant be fucking serios. Powell runs rings around him. He has content.Thompson and Bradley, Fuck James Earl Jones could wipe the floor with him. Obama is Hilary without the PMS and screechy I want it all because I deserve it voice.

get a fucking grip

I've never heard Powell give a speech anywhere as near as good as Obamas speechs. I do remember a particular speech where Powell got up and repeated what he knew was though. I remember hes a morally bankrupt tool. Thompson is a terrible speaker, Bradley is not excpetional, James Earl Jones is an actor and Obamas speechs are better than anything he's ever done.

You're opinion isn't worth anything however since you're just a conservative shitbag who likes to play dressup as some objective thinker.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:36 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
are you really that stupid?

You may have a high IQ morlock but you really are a very ignorant person. I'm just going to quote this at you from now on because its your distilled essence, just as pure as the libations your so fond of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
You're opinion isn't worth anything however since you're just a conservative shitbag who likes to play dressup as some objective thinker.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:39 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
You clueless fuck.

I am pro legalization of ALL recreational pharms

I am pro gay marriage
I am pro abortion

I am pro software piracy
I am anti corporation

I am more liberal than you will ever think of being because I am an enlightened anarchist which is why you make a good internet joke.

You been clued in yet shitstain? Or do I have to go on? Quit pulling your opinions about my political alignment from DumbHo#2's ass
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-27-2008, 07:53 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

curdledvomit
 
curdledvomit's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You clueless fuck.

I am pro legalization of ALL recreational pharms

I am pro gay marriage
I am pro abortion

I am pro software piracy
I am anti corporation

I am more liberal than you will ever think of being because I am an enlightened anarchist which is why you make a good internet joke.

You been clued in yet shitstain? Or do I have to go on? Quit pulling your opinions about my political alignment from DumbHo#2's ass

well played sir...
__________________
how about a nice hot steaming bowl of STFU!

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3
Old 09-27-2008, 07:58 PM curdledvomit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by curdledvomit View Post
well played sir...

It sad that each generation of genmay retard passes down the same Insane opinion that I am die hard conservative/left wing radical depending on who's vagina I got sand in that year.
When I for the most part just argue about posts with bad arguments. This guy got it ( holding space to edit when I find his post)
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-27-2008, 08:04 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
You may have a high IQ morlock but you really are a very ignorant person. I'm just going to quote this at you from now on because its your distilled essence, just as pure as the libations your so fond of.

Hey shit stain still trying to stop the bleeding? Or are you standing in front of a mirror practicing how you are going to try calling me a neocon again?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-27-2008, 09:19 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

jkrowling
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
It sad that each generation of genmay retard passes down the same Insane opinion that I am die hard conservative/left wing radical depending on who's vagina I got sand in that year.
When I for the most part just argue about posts with bad arguments. This guy got it ( holding space to edit when I find his post)

one of my good friends who considers himself libertarian told me the other night that the constitution of the USA is a debt slavery contract that ties all the states into bondage under the federal government. i told him that sounded pretty anarchist, and he denied it. he says that all humans would be better off without any government at all, i ask 'what about the tyranny of evil men' he responds 'free market security solutions'

i asks him 'so if you're not pro-anarchy, what are you for?' he says 'i'm pro-freedom.'

he's taking me shooting up next weekend, i get to fire his scout and shotgun
__________________
imagen a nuke hope it never come to that
Old 09-27-2008, 09:32 PM jkrowling is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrowling View Post
one of my good friends who considers himself libertarian told me the other night that the constitution of the USA is a debt slavery contract that ties all the states into bondage under the federal government. i told him that sounded pretty anarchist, and he denied it. he says that all humans would be better off without any government at all, i ask 'what about the tyranny of evil men' he responds 'free market security solutions'

i asks him 'so if you're not pro-anarchy, what are you for?' he says 'i'm pro-freedom.'

he's taking me shooting up next weekend, i get to fire his scout and shotgun

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09...urder_outrage/
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 09-27-2008, 09:36 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

jkrowling
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post

LOL the fucking brits

your own link:

(that's an article, not an ad)

__________________
imagen a nuke hope it never come to that
Old 09-27-2008, 09:47 PM jkrowling is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.