General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

sMiLeYz
I am the dumbest fucking member of Gen[M]ay. Schmuck and I share grey matter, trasferred during felc

Democrats running a competent campaign for once?

Is it me or Obama seems to know what hes doing, this is flat out the most efficient and effective campaign ever run by a democrat. That's kinda like saying the 2007 Patriots having the best season in NFL history but end up losing to the Giants. I don't know how the election will turn out (DIEBOLD!!).

The way hes systematically dismantled Hillary Clinton, probably a superior competitior than John McCain is pretty impressive.

The way he beat John McCain in the debates, you know he could have gone for the jugular, but he held back and absorbed alot of McCain's attacks. I don't think Obama won that debate, but just his mannerism of cool, calm, collectedness was like a mirror of John's withheld seething contempt for Obama.

Proud [M]ember of the "I just pissed off a mod" club

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

No they are not

At this point they should bw 30 points ahead because McCain is a Fucking bomb with a lit fuse. Looks like the republicans are going to win again and the democrats are going to go into denial and claim diebold stole the election.

sMiLeYz
I am the dumbest fucking member of Gen[M]ay. Schmuck and I share grey matter, trasferred during felc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
No they are not

At this point they should bw 30 points ahead because McCain is a Fucking bomb with a lit fuse. Looks like the republicans are going to win again and the democrats are going to go into denial and claim diebold stole the election.

uh ok

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sMiLeYz View Post
uh ok

nice post

what dont you understand? we just had eight years of a president that can't pronounce nuclear correctly and his heir apparent likes to sing bomb bomb Iran in front of the camera and the republicans are still 4 points ahead. You tell me how that is a competent democrat campaign

Bukkakeboy

Quote:
nice post

what dont you understand? we just had eight years of a president that can't pronounce nuclear correctly and his heir apparent likes to sing bomb bomb Iran in front of the camera and the republicans are still 4 points ahead. You tell me how that is a competent democrat campaign

well, polls have a tendency to not be incredibly accurate.

show me one with a very high number of participants please (that is scientifically sound)

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

jkrowling

it terrifies me to say morlock has a point

Best Person in America
I'm a stupid fuck!

Quote:
nice post

It's all the religious people voting for McCain. Their churches tell them who to vote for. You could could run a fucking tits perfect campaign saying all the right shit but a lot of people would still listen to their church over their own judgement.

A lot of people also vote on just the issue of abortion. Just because GWB said he doesn't believe in abortion rights he got my mom's vote twice even though I argued with her both times that he really wasn't going to change the law... and he didn't.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Person in America View Post
It's all the religious people voting for McCain. Their churches tell them who to vote for. You could could run a fucking tits perfect campaign saying all the right shit but a lot of people would still listen to their church over their own judgement.

Yeah that's it.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrowling View Post
it terrifies me to say morlock has a point

/me files down top of head

TheMorlock

Quote:

A lot of people also vote on just the issue of abortion. Just because GWB said he doesn't believe in abortion rights he got my mom's vote twice even though I argued with her both times that he really wasn't going to change the law... and he didn't.

fucking moron

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:

I attend church regularly..admittedly for the social/networking aspect more than anything else, but nobody is telling anybody else who to vote for....and visiting other churches I've never seen politics brought into it other than "pray for our leaders". I'd say that the church I attend probably half will vote for Obama..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

jubjub
TweedleDumber

the terms "democrat" and "competent campaign" are mutually exclusive.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I attend church regularly..admittedly for the social/networking aspect more than anything else, but nobody is telling anybody else who to vote for....and visiting other churches I've never seen politics brought into it other than "pray for our leaders". I'd say that the church I attend probably half will vote for Obama..

You're kidding yourself if you don't think a lot of churchs, especially baptist and evangelical churchs, don't tell people who to vote for indirectly. A lot of churchs try to keep politics out but there a lot that do promote certain candidates.

Best Person in America
I'm a stupid fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post

I know first hand that catholic churches do, and they do solely because of the abortion issue. Also bible belt evangelical christian churches tell people who to vote for. I've seen video of it and I've driven coast to coast through the US twice by myself and I heard it on religious radio broadcasts. Basically when you travel through some of the red states in the middle of the country, the only talk radio you can find is religious programming. A lot of time you can't even find the right-wing shit broadcasts like Rusty Humphry, Nedved, Hannedy, Savage, limbaugh, levine, gallager, glenn beck and all the other that I usually listen to while driving in Orlando just to keep track of the way people are being brainwashed and because I hate music radio.

Last edited by Best Person in America; 09-28-2008 at 01:32 PM..

sMiLeYz

half this country voted for George W. Bush. Again. Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Your right that Obama should be handing McCain his ass. But Obama's black, that's not exactly a favored color down south. Obama is still up in the polls; McCain cant run a consistant campaign to save his life. We'll see how it plays out.