General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

american_psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
in local news to me...my county council decided that a 1970's law regarding concealed carry on county parks property will be upheld (making it illegal to defend yourself)...although it is in violation of state laws to impose more strict run restrictions than what the state has set.

Going to have to write a letter to my district councilman
snohomish county?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

StarDeath13

The day i lost all my guns was a sad one,ill miss the boat too.I just feel distraught my x-wife was trying to save that 500lb case of ammo,but ill miss my guns the most.

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckybob View Post
(2) unauthorized more than likely means unregistered or illegal. they already do this.

the problem with that is that they can decide any gun is illegal. the AWB made guns illegal for purely cosmetic modifications. in some states having a magazine that holds more than ten rounds is illegal.

this is the most important clause in the whole issue because if they're allowed to confiscate all unauthorized firearms they can just make all firearms unauthorized

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike

again, they are already allowed to confiscate all unauthorized firearms. what do you think the F in ATF stands for? this UN resolution isnt going to suddenly reverse the minds of the senators who have been guarding second amendment rights, or the NRA, or anyone who believes that public gun ownership is a necessary tenet of freedom. if radical leftists could have made public gun ownership illegal, they would have done it by now. they dont need a UN resolution worth less than the paper its written on. signing this petition isnt going to do a damn thing. if you really want to support the second amendment, write letters to your pro-gun senators thanking them for their diligence.

f00ker
D15 > LS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by american_psycho View Post
snohomish county?

yes

f00ker
D15 > LS1

Quote:
again, they are already allowed to confiscate all unauthorized firearms. what do you think the F in ATF stands for? this UN resolution isnt going to suddenly reverse the minds of the senators who have been guarding second amendment rights, or the NRA, or anyone who believes that public gun ownership is a necessary tenet of freedom. if radical leftists could have made public gun ownership illegal, they would have done it by now. they dont need a UN resolution worth less than the paper its written on. signing this petition isnt going to do a damn thing. if you really want to support the second amendment, write letters to your pro-gun senators thanking them for their diligence.

Chuck, it's a backdoor attack. I hope everyone already writes their representatives already.

SemperFly

Quote:

I agree that the petition is worthless but a UN resolution wouldn't be.

DrMabuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
You'd be surprised...the constitution has been used as toilet paper for the last year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vile1 View Post
...try the last 5 years

The power of social conditioning(and ignorance)... truly is amazing.

"What is difficult? It is difficult to learn something about yourself." - Thales of Miletus

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMabuse View Post

The power of social conditioning(and ignorance)... truly is amazing.

active conditioning isnt necessary; people are astoundingly forgetful.

Teh Unfertaker

I don't see how regulating international weapons trade restricts the ability of the people to defend the state?

T-Unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDeath13 View Post
The day i lost all my guns was a sad one,ill miss the boat too.I just feel distraught my x-wife was trying to save that 500lb case of ammo,but ill miss my guns the most.

Same thing happened to me

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

...behind every blade of grass.

I have a big yard. Come take a look.

Rancidpunk666

Quote:
Originally Posted by linked site
{UN SMALL ARMS TREATY WILL...}

(1)*** Enact tougher licensing requirements, making law-abiding citizens cut through even more bureaucratic red tape just to own a firearm legally;

(2)*** CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL “unauthorized” civilian firearms (all firearms owned by the government are excluded, of course);

(3)*** BAN the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons;

(4)*** Create an INTERNATIONAL gun registry, setting the stage for full-scale gun CONFISCATION. So please click here to sign the petition to your U.S. Senators before it’s too late!
1= They want firearm ID cards

2= There is virtually no gun registration in this country, minus a few states. If they make gun registration mandatory many guns will become unauthorized

3= They are not talking about auto loading pistols, well yeah they are but they are also talking about pump action, lever action and bolt action rifles and shot guns. Basically anything that can hold more than 1 round.

4= See number 2.
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings

chuckybob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancidpunk666 View Post
1= They want firearm ID cards

2= There is virtually no gun registration in this country, minus a few states. If they make gun registration mandatory many guns will become unauthorized

3= They are not talking about auto loading pistols, well yeah they are but they are also talking about pump action, lever action and bolt action rifles and shot guns. Basically anything that can hold more than 1 round.

4= See number 2.

links to the body of the UN treaty where you read all this plzkthxu

Rancidpunk666

Quote:
links to the body of the UN treaty where you read all this plzkthxu

I made that up but it seems reasonable. Any unregistered gun will become unauthorized.
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings