General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

lowertax
chemdude

Am I stupid?

Sometimes I feel really stupid, and other times I feel absolutely brilliant...like, I have always been great at math and science subjects, I have really good grammar and such, and can sometimes carry on an intelligent conversation. However, sometimes I feel really fucking stupid...like for example, I work at Best Buy at the tech bench, and I find myself making numerous stupid mistakes...I frequently mix up service orders, spend 20 minutes on a computer wondering why it won't power on only to realize the on switch behind the PSU was off, etc...

Also, I have been working at best buy for a week and still haven't grasped the POS/star repair software the techs use...I am still a little shaky and unconfident when using the software, because I fear I will make a mistake...granted, they usually teach me how to do things very quickly since there isn't time to teach me thorougly, and every time they teach me they do something slightly differently....but despite all of this, I should have grasped the system by now...right?

I dunno...maybe everyone feels this way from time to time...

edit: yes, this is a crosspost...I figured to post the thread in here since I might get more serious replies since I am taking this seriously.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

/-\lex

care

lowertax
chemdude

fuck...wrong forum.

lowertax
chemdude

move this to BC please.

Wixard

Shouldn't this be in the bone closet?

NeedsMoreEmo
NeedMoreEmo
The most beautiful girl in the world! <3 KangarooMolester

Yes, you're stupid, you can't even read more than 15 pages of a fucking literary book.

lowertax
chemdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedMoreEmo
Yes, you're stupid, you can't even read more than 15 pages of a fucking literary book.

Yes, this is another reason why I think I am stupid...however, it's such a terrible book.

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Yeah... yeah you are.
.......v.

NeedsMoreEmo
NeedMoreEmo
The most beautiful girl in the world! <3 KangarooMolester

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdude
Yes, this is another reason why I think I am stupid...however, it's such a terrible book.

It's a reason you should know that you are stupid. You have the attention span of a fly.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdude
Sometimes I feel really stupid, and other times I feel absolutely brilliant...like, I have always been great at math and science subjects, I have really good grammar and such, and can sometimes carry on an intelligent conversation. However, sometimes I feel really fucking stupid...like for example, I work at Best Buy at the tech bench, and I find myself making numerous stupid mistakes...I frequently mix up service orders, spend 20 minutes on a computer wondering why it won't power on only to realize the on switch behind the PSU was off, etc...

Also, I have been working at best buy for a week and still haven't grasped the POS/star repair software the techs use...I am still a little shaky and unconfident when using the software, because I fear I will make a mistake...granted, they usually teach me how to do things very quickly since there isn't time to teach me thorougly, and every time they teach me they do something slightly differently....but despite all of this, I should have grasped the system by now...right?

I dunno...maybe everyone feels this way from time to time...

edit: yes, this is a crosspost...I figured to post the thread in here since I might get more serious replies since I am taking this seriously.

just whistle
[and take it to the bone closet]

Morris
the cat

Yep.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris
Yep.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion