General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Heinrich
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendKiller
No, extremist fucks like you spread the hate, creating more extremist fucks.

You are essentially the white version of MalcolmX, Osama Bin Laden and others.

I am going to call you Bin Farber from now on.
you're so fucking clever, why dont you hug yourself and repeat "I am special" over and over again?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by /-\lex
that is true, but it goes even deeper.

Why is tolerance good? I missed that part of your post.

Iam not tolerant of sin, Iam not tolerant rap, Iam not tolerant of grapefruit.

Tolerance is, like I said, neither a good or bad thing. It is the action of indulging another action. Only a tard thinks you tolerate for the sake of being tolerant.

Tolerance is good because it means that even though you don't like what a person is doing, you recognize that you have no right to interfere (so long as they are not infringing upon the rights of others). I believe homosexuality is wrong, but it is not my place to prevent it. I tolerate it. Tolerance doesn't mean I can't say it's wrong, it simply means that I accept that others do not agree with me and that I have no right to force them to.

/-\lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI
Tolerance is good because it means that even though you don't like what a person is doing, you recognize that you have no right to interfere (so long as they are not infringing upon the rights of others). I believe homosexuality is wrong, but it is not my place to prevent it. I tolerate it. Tolerance doesn't mean I can't say it's wrong, it simply means that I accept that others do not agree with me and that I have no right to force them to.

umm sorry champ, brush up on your English.

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

1 : to exhibit physiological tolerance for (as a drug)
2 a : to suffer to be or to be done without prohibition, hindrance, or contradiction b : to put up with

Obviously only the second one has relevance to this matter.

The act of you speaking out would be in contradiction to the object of your speech and therefore you would not be tolerating it by means of definition.

LegendKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich
you're so fucking clever, why dont you hug yourself and repeat "I am special" over and over again?

A lot more clever than you. If you had half the brain power you claimed to have you wouldn't say the shit you do hill billy bob. Take the KKK/Nazi attitude and go take a long walk off of a short pier you dickless coward.

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER

blah blah blah samfarber probably posted already

i mean, its all shit really.

i was in washington over the weekend and my mom wanted to go to the holocaust museum, but i said i didnt want to look at graphic photos of genocide