General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Morris
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
You know.. You're thinking that I'm judging all people involved in a certain crime everywhere in the world for example Zaracias which we know he's the 20th Hijacker yet didn't kill anyone.. Life for the idiot is fine with me.. However I'm talking about just those that were involved in the Beslan killing.. Have the children & adults point them out and no questions asked.. You do not excuse killing over 100 children who will never experience the things we have..

But you can't make exceptions. By allowing these families to exact their full revenge without questions asked, you are placing the value of their family members lives higher then all the rest of those who have lost their lives by acts of crime/terrorism.

For instance, how would you feel if your mother was raped and murdered but the main suspect was found innocent because of a courtroom technicality, yet just because someone killed some kids they were able to execute them right out?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

edplayer
no

Quote:
I can see that you lack insight into this...

Do you have vision problems also?

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris
But you can't make exceptions. By allowing these families to exact their full revenge without questions asked, you are placing the value of their family members lives higher then all the rest of those who have lost their lives by acts of crime/terrorism.

For instance, how would you feel if your mother was raped and murdered but the main suspect was found innocent because of a courtroom technicality, yet just because someone killed some kids they were able to execute them right out?
Isn't that what we did for the 9/11 victims? We went into Afghanistan to bring those responsible for the 9/11 attacks.. To eliminate or rout out Al Qaeda that are either directly or indirectly responsible

We had finally acted after so many small attacks on Americans.. We brought those individuals that were responsible rather than the Organization as a whole..
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

edplayer
no

It's ironic, I have big ears but I can't hear a damn thing.

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

mikey t

I tend to be more liberal to moderate but this is fucking BULLSHIT, minding political labels.

They, as in Muslim, Chechen Terrorists, and yes, they are terrorists. Why that would be derogative I have no idea (since they commit terrorism; terrorists). Take a step back and remember what actually happened. The hostage takers hold up an ELEMENTARY school, and kill a great number of people. I don't understand how this can be appeased in anyway.

Morris
the cat

Quote:
Isn't that what we did for the 9/11 victims? We went into Afghanistan to bring those responsible for the 9/11 attacks.. To eliminate or rout out Al Qaeda that are either directly or indirectly responsible

We had finally acted after so many small attacks on Americans.. We brought those individuals that were responsible rather than the Organization as a whole..

9/11 sparked our war on terror as it opened our eyes to how vulnerable we are/were to terrorism attacks.

However, I can agree that the firefighters and even moreso the workers that died that day recieve entirely too much credit for dying in those buildings. Firefighters die all the time protecting and rescuing people, yet they are given hardly as much recognition as though who died on 9/11. No one walks around with hats that say CFD when two firefighters out of Cleveland die in a fire. And as for the employees, as Rush Limbaugh said - they didn't die for their country, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So you're right, we did give more value to those who died on 9/11 when we shouldn't have, and I disagree with that.

Morris
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey t
I tend to be more liberal to moderate but this is fucking BULLSHIT, minding political labels.

They, as in Muslim, Chechen Terrorists, and yes, they are terrorists. Why that would be derogative I have no idea (since they commit terrorism; terrorists). Take a step back and remember what actually happened. The hostage takers hold up an ELEMENTARY school, and kill a great number of people. I don't understand how this can be appeased in anyway.

Wait...which side are you arguing for? I don't understand - why are you angry? The "Liberal guide" was a act of stupidity.

Are you with ViriiK in suggesting we just execute them outright without trial or what?

I think you missed the point.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBnet3000
ah yes, pig blood, so effective in executions

Psychologically it would be very effective against Islamic terrorists. Think about why for a second. Actually there is an urban legend regarding that I believe.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer
You do not know what liberal means. That is one example of your stupidity, using words that you do not know the definition of

To be completely fair, neither "liberals" or "conservatives" tend to fit their dictionary definitions completely. In general, people use those labels for left and right wing respectively. Otherwise, you would never be able to say "I'm conservative" or "I'm liberal" to accurately describe yourself since you would see a need for a change or no need for a change on any given issue.

edplayer
no

Exactly.

If he speaking about a democrat or republican he should use those terms. And only because those can be really pinned down to something concrete (if one actually were a registered dem or rep). Its his laziness to take the time to fully explain the issue that likely drives him to label things he disagrees with as "liberal"

(I would guess that he still does not know what the word means. Either that or he is too much of a sissy to admit to a mistake.)