General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by punchedinthecunt
Still, I am looking for facts... You threw out a lot of statements without reference. Please show how unions today are hurting anything.

BTW, thanks for being the first person in this civilized thread to start flaming, I guess that shows that you've already lost?


Ya see, a lot of you people are brainwashed, you think non-union workers make what they should and union workers make more than they should- that is not true.
The truth is that union workers make what they should while non union workers make MUCH less than they should.

Still, I could never see how someone would want to be alone, having a huge company or group of companies telling them exact what they are going to get- or not get (like no more overtime). Why wouldn't you want to be with your coworkers where you can fight to get what you should have been getting in the first place. I make more than a non union worker, but I still feel that I don't make as much as I should. The union is helping me get more, but they still have to fight for it, and unions aren't the end-all-be-all, the companies still have a "union" (NECA in my situation) fighting against my union (IBEW). In the end, nothing is perfect, but I am still better off than a scab.

BTW, please show me an Iron Worker who would rather make $80K than $100K...


well I would have been proud to be the first one to flame
but some ignorant ass likes to use the word Scab and he beat me to it.

once again I did post Facts. But some shitstains can't understand anything that their union steward has not verified under union guidelines as actual words.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 08-24-2004, 12:58 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
read the post again. I DID give a fact. but you want more?

Unions are bad because they put the companies their members work for out of business. Of course Some of the business are so important for national economy and security the fed taxes everyone to death to prop the business back up(chrysler for example)
Have you ever thought to yourself "Maybe Chrysler is pocketing way too many billions of dollars while their workers are make $10/hour with garbage benefits"? But when the worker demands more money instead of Chrysler pocketing less money, they beg for money from other places, or increase the cost of their product. That doesn't bother me because, as a union worker, I make more than enough to afford the hikes- as do their own worker who make a lot more money because they are union, they make enough to pay for higher cost of products and then some.

Quote:
Guess what moron. If UAW had not killed the domestic auto industry the japenese would never got a toehold here, same with the steel industry etc etc.
Get it YET?
I do not know about this, can you show me some facts to prove it?
Quote:
Unions were meant to prevent companies from abusing the employees. NOT to get them 5 times the pay+benefits of anyone else and drive all prices up across the board.
That is WRONG, do not tell ME what unions are for. Unions are for whatever the members of them want, that is all there is to it. And if I, as a union member, feel that my skilled labor is worth 5 times more than the OMGOMGOMGOMG companies want to pay, that is what myself and my brothers will demand.

I'll say it again...
It's not that non union workers make what they should while union workers make a lot more than they should.
It's that union makers make what they should while non union workers make a lot less than they should.

There are too many companies making billions while their workers are making $7/hr.
Old 08-24-2004, 01:01 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
well I would have been proud to be the first one to flame
but some ignorant ass likes to use the word Scab and he beat me to it.

once again I did post Facts. But some shitstains can't understand anything that their union steward has not verified under union guidelines as actual words.
There ya go... You're great at flaming, but you suck at debating. Sorry you lost.

And I am sorry if using the word "scab" offended you. But I strongly feel you should take a look at your life, and understand the fact that your employer is actually the one offending you by paying you less than they should- because you are all alone...

BTW, what field are you in and what do you make? What do union workers in your field make? Why wouldn't you want to make more money and get better benefits- all at the cost of a couple bucks a month- much less than the wage increase you would get from becoming union?
Old 08-24-2004, 01:05 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr119us
How about this? My grandpa owned a dry cleaners and caught this girl stealing from him red handed. She files a grievance with the union and hes legally not allowed to fire her. Not only this she must be given a certain amount of hours a week so now he has to sit and watch her for this many hours a week, thus costing him more money. Tell me that isnt retarded
Honestly, I do not believe that story for a second...

If I was going to believe it, I'd think your grandfather was an idiot for letting it happen.

Quote:
She files a grievance with the union and hes legally not allowed to fire her.
The ONLY reason that your grandfather would not be legally allowed to fire her is because he put that in his contract- which totally backs up my prior statement of him being an idiot...
Old 08-24-2004, 01:19 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee Hardcore
unions are only beneficial to bad workers. they use their collective bargaining powers to create "benefits" to everyone who is a member of that union. unfortunately, for people who actually would like to get off the assembly line and into an office, a union will set them back. businesses often look for non union workers when promoting and many more discourage and prevent unions from forming. if you are lazy and would like to get the most out of your working experience, then a union is the best possible thing for you. people who actually have ambition should steer clear
Now this entire post is filled with horrible stereotypes, none of which are true. You stated the entire thing as fact, but it is all your own ignorant opinion.

And BTW, there is NO reason why these office jobs you speak of can't become union- other than the people being scared of actually fighting for decent wages and benefits...
Keep sucking the company's cock, let them take your overtime away while the union workers keep their overtime and even make more money to start. I guess you like making less money because unions are just SO HORRIBLE...
Old 08-24-2004, 01:22 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by punchedinthecunt
There ya go... You're great at flaming, but you suck at debating. Sorry you lost.

And I am sorry if using the word "scab" offended you. But I strongly feel you should take a look at your life, and understand the fact that your employer is actually the one offending you by paying you less than they should- because you are all alone...

BTW, what field are you in and what do you make? What do union workers in your field make? Why wouldn't you want to make more money and get better benefits- all at the cost of a couple bucks a month- much less than the wage increase you would get from becoming union?

I am currently unemployed. Last job I had i made 26,000 a year for a 25~30 hour work week. Hopefully there is still no union in that field. Computer hardware tech.

Why would I not want to be union? because I dont like union scum. One job I had about 9 years ago was working for a hotel as a maintainence tech.(the real ones not a janitor) A union organizer came in and tried to get the entire hotel staff to unionize. Fuck no was the big response. And this is in NY a labor state.

Guess who is also here and refussed to unionize? Guess which union organizer was told if his trailer burned up This time he would go to jail for arson?
I want more money based on my ABILITY not because I am scum and associate with scum.(I call my GF union scum It really pisses her off because she knows I am right)
Unions and union workers like you are no different than the dock owners who abused dock workers in the 30's you just lie better.

Instead of claiming victory for myself like some jumped toad I will let the rest of the thread contributers decide.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 08-24-2004, 01:23 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuntius
I'm okay with unions as long as the pro-union people are okay with monopolies. Well, I guess they'd have to be, wouldn't they?
In what way? Please elaborate...
Old 08-24-2004, 01:24 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by punchedinthecunt
In what way? Please elaborate...

shit. I should have known
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 08-24-2004, 01:25 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
I am currently unemployed. Last job I had i made 26,000 a year for a 25~30 hour work week. Hopefully there is still no union in that field. Computer hardware tech.

Why would I not want to be union? because I dont like union scum. One job I had about 9 years ago was working for a hotel as a maintainence tech.(the real ones not a janitor) A union organizer came in and tried to get the entire hotel staff to unionize. Fuck no was the big response. And this is in NY a labor state.

Guess who is also here and refussed to unionize? Guess which union organizer was told if his trailer burned up This time he would go to jail for arson?
I want more money based on my ABILITY not because I am scum and associate with scum.(I call my GF union scum It really pisses her off because she knows I am right)
Unions and union workers like you are no different than the dock owners who abused dock workers in the 30's you just lie better.

Instead of claiming victory for myself like some jumped toad I will let the rest of the thread contributers decide.
Ya see, this is what I can't understand... Your ignorance and your hatred of unions is stopping you from wanting to make more money
You made $26K a year, you refused a union that would have probably made you more money, CORRECT??? Now you are unemployed, something that might not have happened if you were union, correct?

Hell, why am I arguing with someone who can't even keep a part time job?? Apprently you are either a kid who lives with his parents or an adult that made crappy money and is now unemployed- either way you have no true ability to call ME scum.

When you grow up, when you have children to feed and a bill for $38K for your daughter's college every year, you might just change your mind about unions... Or maybe you'll always be happy with $26K a year, because you sure as hell didn't try to make more when the union came around. The only reason you stated that you didn't want to become union is because you don't like union scum, now that is just stupidity... "I don't want more money cause I hate unions for no good reason! I don't want to be paid what I SHOULD BE PAID, I LIKE $26K/year!"

Last edited by punchedinthecunt; 08-24-2004 at 01:37 PM..
Old 08-24-2004, 01:28 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
shit. I should have known
Why are you the only person crapping this thread?
Old 08-24-2004, 01:28 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
Instead of claiming victory for myself like some jumped toad I will let the rest of the thread contributers decide.
Yeah, keep calling for everyone else to do your legwork, first you call for Mr Brett, now you call for more people to help you.

Fight your own battles, or don't get involved in things you know nothing about.
Old 08-24-2004, 01:39 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by punchedinthecunt
Why are you the only person crapping this thread?

you see this is what I can not understand. This isn't thread crapping. I disagree with the type of moron that thinks that people that replace FUCKING MORONS who are on strike because a hundred grand a year is not enough should be called a scab.

Get it yet?

If I want to make more money I will increase my skill level or find a better paying job if one is available. I won't attempt to bankrupt the company I am working for because me and my fellow employes across the entire united states are 200,000 strong and can put any business that does not cave to our demands out of business. And then ignore that the union will cut me off in a year or so from benefits after the company I put out of business folded after trying to meet demands while not being able to offset the increased costs to consumers who are already strapped for cash because Most of them are non union. And if they were all union the economy would tank completely
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 08-24-2004 at 01:44 PM..
Old 08-24-2004, 01:39 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
you see this is what I can not understand. This isn't thread crapping. I disagree with the type of moron that thinks that people that replace FUCKING MORONS who are on strike because a hundred grand a year is not enough should be called a scab.

Get it yet?
What does
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
shit. I should have known
have to do with that?

You are just fishing, you are trying to flame because you have clearly lost to debate. I have tried to find everyone of your statements and either debate them or leave them alone if I felt they were correct and not debatable.

But you have not challenged 80% of what I said, just throw out immature flames because you know you are wrong.

I guess I should have believed all the people that called you a "moron who hangs out in the pit to spread his bullshit".
Old 08-24-2004, 01:43 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Shit I should have known I was arguing with a moron. UAW
AFLCIO. they are monopolies shit for brains.
Get it yet?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 08-24-2004, 01:45 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

B7 FROM BABE FORUM
punchedinthecunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
you see this is what I can not understand. This isn't thread crapping. I disagree with the type of moron that thinks that people that replace FUCKING MORONS who are on strike because a hundred grand a year is not enough should be called a scab.

Get it yet?
And now I'll challenge what you have said...

What responsibilities do you have? What skills do you have?

Myself, I've got children and many bills to pay. I am also a skilled laborer in a great trade. I feel I make less than I should, $100K isn't enough for my family and I. I need more than $100K and the union helps to provide that. There is no reason why I should make less, if anything I should be making more.

You made $26K and now you make nothing, so you would be happy as a pig in shit with $100K. But not everyone lives like you, I can't. I've got one child in NYU and I have two more children behind her...
Old 08-24-2004, 01:47 PM B7 FROM BABE FORUM is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.