General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Nano

http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Im not sure of the validity, or if its a repost ( everythings a repost ), but it raises some interesting questions.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Samhaine
Kiddie Corral Material

to the maximus...meh total z.

YETI 3PD

omg!!! where is the tin foil hat

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Im not sure of the validity, or if its a ( everythings a ), but it raises some interesting questions.
I cannot believe you posted that nano, you just lost 100 IQ points for even thinking it had one interesting question to raise.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
I cannot believe you posted that nano, you just lost 100 IQ points for even thinking it had one interesting question to raise.

Ive been awake approximately 46 hours now. I have no IQ to lose.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
Ive been awake approximately 46 hours now. I have no IQ to lose.
Get some fucking sleep nano before you turn into a damn redneck.......

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

t3ch3
A specter is haunting Genmay - the specter of communism.

Nano, I don't even think mike believes this one.
Genmay Leninist Vanguard: t3ch3, electric!sheep (Leader of the Dada Council), Kellogg, KaseModDer, vanillatoast, Mozz (Minister of Cheese), ATP (Sodomy Squad), x4yarule, [ Mr. Burn ], The_Tourist, Berticus, BadassOfTheNorth, kronchev

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER

that spot is showing next to where the real damage is.... a whole section was collapsed.....

although it is interesting i guess, i would think the tail section would be intact

Rolling_Thunder9

Nano = mike27?

Conspiracy in the pit!

These are rumors on the internets.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBnet3000
that spot is showing next to where the real damage is.... a whole section was collapsed.....

although it is interesting i guess, i would think the tail section would be intact
Ever see what is left when one of those babies crashes? When I was in high school we had a 747 crash in San Diego less than a mile from my sisterís house. It took out four full city blocks of residential houses. That 747 looked like fucking confetti, there wasnít any thing bigger than a man left of it. I was at my sisterís house at the time so I got a damn good look at what was left. Made me pretty fucking sick I tell you.

User4152

Don't be intimidated by the attacks that the tyranny worshippers will throw at you. The flash video raises some interesting questions at the very least. It also shows pictures immediately after the impact. Most people remember seeing the pentagon on the news only AFTER the walls collapsed (due to fire and structural failure), and believe that the collapsed wall was the immediate damage caused by the crash. It is also unusual that the FBI took all of the surveilance videos and is not releasing any of them for some reason (the same thing that happened with Oklahoma City). I also find it strange that the only video the Pentagon claims it has is the still frame footage (which was timestamped 9/12/2001). The Pentagon is probably one of the most surveiled buildings in the US, if not in the world but all they can show us is 5 time lapse seconds of footage?

The stigma that anything or anyone that questions the validity of the government (or any government) is instantly a crazy "conspiracy theorist" is a useful concept that has been ingrained in the public conscious.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Ever see what is left when one of those babies crashes? When I was in high school we had a 747 crash in San Diego less than a mile from my sisterís house. It took out four full city blocks of residential houses. That 747 looked like fucking confetti, there wasnít any thing bigger than a man left of it. I was at my sisterís house at the time so I got a damn good look at what was left. Made me pretty fucking sick I tell you.

I love how they ask "where are the wings?" and then show images of crashes where the wings are nowhere to be seen.

And the tail would have followed the rest of the plane into the building if it never touched ground.

They say it would have damaged the ground, then say it never touched ground.

Maybe that 757 was two feet above the ground. Maybe the pilot did suck. Maybe he just got lucky and hit the building just right.

A missile couldn't have penetrated three rings of the pentagon and done the damage it did. At least none I've ever heard of...generally when a missile does the kind of damage that was done to the first ring, it's spent. In other words, that missile would have been destroyed, there would not have been sufficient mass to penetrate D ring, and the explosive force certainly wouldn't have behaved in a way consistent with the damage.

The only way I can think to punch through that much reenforced concrete is with an incredibly massive object.

As for that little hole in C ring: That was probably made by an engine if it was a part of the plane, or more likely another chunk of concrete forced forward by the plane before it broke completely apart. A missile certainly couldn't have done that after passing through the first two rings, and a smaller plane wouldn't have done any different kind of damage, only less.

A bomb blast would have behaved completely differently.

So it wasn't a missile, it wasn't a bomb. If it was a smaller plane, where is the missing 757? Where did the smaller plane come from? I'd say it had to be a 757, simply based on the sheer amount of damage and the mass that would be required to pull it off.

I love how these people present all this crap, yet offer no credible alternatives to the official account. We've ruled out bombs and missiles due to the field of damage. It is obviously an impact by an airborne object. Now, we have a missing 757 that was hijacked the same day three other large airliners were hijacked, two of which successfully rammed other buildings. No other planes are known to be missing. Gee...who's engaging in a stretch of imagination here?

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Zeruel
Don't be intimidated by the attacks that the tyranny worshippers will throw at you. The flash video raises some interesting questions at the very least. It also shows pictures immediately after the impact. Most people remember seeing the pentagon on the news only AFTER the walls collapsed (due to fire and structural failure), and believe that the collapsed wall was the immediate damage caused by the crash. It is also unusual that the FBI took all of the surveilance videos and is not releasing any of them for some reason (the same thing that happened with Oklahoma City). I also find it strange that the only video the Pentagon claims it has is the still frame footage (which was timestamped 9/12/2001). The Pentagon is probably one of the most surveiled buildings in the US, if not in the world but all they can show us is 5 time lapse seconds of footage?

The stigma that anything or anyone that questions the validity of the government (or any government) is instantly a crazy "conspiracy theorist" is a useful concept that has been ingrained in the public conscious.

Umm...that's not 5-second time-lapse. Or are you saying that plane (or whatever it is) took five seconds to cover the last few hundred yards before impact? That's a frame-by-frame slow-mo of what was probably a 20+ fps camera.

Read my post above. I address a lot of the "interesting questions" raised by that flash vid.

No alternative truth was presented, therefore all I can do is pick apart the questions...which are academic at best.

User4152

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI
Umm...that's not 5-second time-lapse. Or are you saying that plane (or whatever it is) took five seconds to cover the last few hundred yards before impact? That's a frame-by-frame slow-mo of what was probably a 20+ fps camera.

Read my post above. I address a lot of the "interesting questions" raised by that flash vid.

No alternative truth was presented, therefore all I can do is pick apart the questions...which are academic at best.

I'll see if I can dig up the exact time interval those shots were taken in. It should say on the timestamps which the Pentagon officially released. If the plane was traveling at over 550mph, I believe it would only take a few seconds to cover a few hundred yards, sure.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Zeruel
I'll see if I can dig up the exact time interval those shots were taken in. It should say on the timestamps which the Pentagon officially released. If the plane was traveling at over 550mph, I believe it would only take a few seconds to cover a few hundred yards, sure.
Dude you are soooo smoking crack, at 550mph you are traveling 268 yards per second.