General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

DocSavage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBnet3000
all what video? what are you talking about?
This site: http://www.911-strike.com/missing-confetti.htm They have about five different pages of information.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Zeruel
Attacking your own military and financial institutions is a classic, almost symbolic, indication of a coup d'etat, which has happened hundreds of times throughout human history and is quite believable. Whether the 9/11 attacks were an inside job or perpetrated by a foreign terrorist group is a matter of opinion at this point. Even if the true culripts are Al Qaeda, how do we know that they are not being controlled or utilized by a foreign government (or an internal rogue faction in our own government)?

Yup. So a rouge military squadron attempted a coup d'etat by attacking the Pentagon and World Trade Centre and has waited more than two years before doing anything else, allowing the Pentagon to be completely repaired and the rest of the US military to be put on high alert. You're right, this is really believable!

User4152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky
Yup. So a rouge military squadron attempted a coup d'etat by attacking the Pentagon and World Trade Centre and has waited more than two years before doing anything else, allowing the Pentagon to be completely repaired and the rest of the US military to be put on high alert. You're right, this is really believable!

The following would also be a true statement:
Quote:
Yup. So Al Qaeda attempted a coup d'etat by attacking the Pentagon and World Trade Centre and has waited more than two years before doing anything else, allowing the Pentagon to be completely repaired and the rest of the US military to be put on high alert. You're right, this is really believable!

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:

One of the first pages I turned up while checking speeds also revealed that the plane that hit the pentagon was actually a small military plane with flags possibly painted on the inside and a hologram generator on the outside.

This tricky military squadron has invented hologram generators as well!

It turns out that Bush is actually a hologram and is controlled by a secret society that includes the Illuminati, Microsoft and the Jews and operates under the direction of the rogue military squadron.
.......v.

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!

Wow. You're mod of the pit and yet you re.post something that was posted here two days ago ? Even when it's still on the fucking first page?

Last edited by PiMpY; 09-02-2004 at 07:45 PM..

vinnie

Quote:

Uh huh... so claiming that a mystical organisation with holographic generators is orchestrating attacks mysteriously waits instead of striking when the going is good is the same as claiming that a terrorist organisation that's been attacked and damaged and rendered temporarily incapable of continuing operations... doesn't continue operations.

Indeed. That's very profound and I can see the logical deductions you've made.

Excuse me while I go and buy shares in an aluminium company because we're sure going to be needing a lot of tin foil hats!
.......v.

vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY
Wow. You're mod of the pit and yet you something that was posted here two days ago ?

! I don't think nano's gayed anything up quite like you did there sport.
.......v.

PiMpY
hmmmmmm whats that smell? *sniffs* ahhh smells like c0cktard. COMING FROM THIS POST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie
! I don't think nano's gayed anything up quite like you did there sport.
ninja'd buddy.

DocSavage

Is it any more bizarre than the JFK assassination? How many years has it ago and has it been resolved? But of course you are right. Nobody ever has secret plans to gain power over other people's misfortune.

Link to news report of Washington Post trying to get footage: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true

Notice how the photo they have is dated 9-12-2001 17:37:23. Nice that they can't set the clocks on their security cameras correctly. (Or where the explosions after the fact?)

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSavage
Each wing can lift at least 413,250* lbs. Where they mount to the fuselage is the strongest part of the plane. I would think thats a lot stronger than the walls in the pentagon. Didn't you notice how the wings sliced through multiple floors of the WTC like a knife? If the wings were as fragile as you describe they would have broken from the plane when they hit the WTC and went out the other side when the plane hit the hard center of the building.

If you're going to take a 58 ton aircraft, crank the engines, and slam it nose-first into a "vertically challeneged" structure, slicing through it completely and then smashing into the ground, than I wouldn't be particularly surprised if the wings were to break off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSavage
Remember on 9/11 the earliest reports where of a bomb exploding at the pentagon. It was several hours before they began to report it was a plane.

Actually I honestly don't remember that. Link?

User4152

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie
Uh huh... so claiming that a mystical organisation with holographic generators is orchestrating attacks mysteriously waits instead of striking when the going is good is the same as claiming that a terrorist organisation that's been attacked and damaged and rendered temporarily incapable of continuing operations... doesn't continue operations.

Indeed. That's very profound and I can see the logical deductions you've made.

Excuse me while I go and buy shares in an aluminium company because we're sure going to be needing a lot of tin foil hats!

When did I ever say anything about holographic generators or mystical organizations? Why is it that guys that live in caves in Afghanistan could develop a complex conspiracy plot, but the most advanced governments in the world with some of the wealthiest, best connected and intelligent (as well as corrupt and ruthless) people available could not?

edit: Why is it hard to believe that sophisticated, intelligent, wealthy and politically powerful individuals and groups could organize or execute a terrorist attack or be part of a complex conspiracy? Is it so hard to believe that some group could impersonate and / or blame another group for its own wrong doings? Are only ground level groups (e.g. Mafia, Al Qaeda) and unsophisticated individuals capable of conspiring together to spread terror or develop and execute highly sophisticated plots?

Last edited by User4152; 09-02-2004 at 08:03 PM..

Tom Kazansky

Quote:

So Al Quaeda operatives got on the inside of the US Army and launched a cruise missile at the Pentagon? Keep going, I'm really starting to believe in the feasibility of this scenario!

Wixard

Quote:
When did I ever say anything about holographic generators or mystical organizations? Why is it that guys that live in caves in Afghanistan could develop a complex conspiracy , but the most advanced governments in the world with some of the wealthiest, best connected and intelligent (as well as corrupt and ruthless) people available could not?

The only complex thing was its execution. And even that has disturbingly been "practiced" many times.

User4152

Quote:
So Al Quaeda operatives got on the inside of the US Army and launched a cruise missile at the Pentagon? Keep going, I'm really starting to believe in the feasibility of this scenario!

Who says it was even US citizens or the US Army doing the actual execution? Why couldn't it be, say, Pakistani soldiers being directed under an agreement with some US politicians using US (or foreign) weapons?

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Im not sure of the validity, or if its a ( everythings a ), but it raises some interesting questions.

mike, nano is going to be pissed when he finds out you used his account to post this shit