General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Kalibah
silly kalibah why do you rimjob pirates
 
Kerry on Iraq Documentry

Just got my copy today and watched it. I was/am pro-bush, but this is a fair documentry. Every word in it is straight from the horses mouth, it comes from his clips on TV, and shows how he contradicts himself.




http://www.kerryoniraq.com/request.asp



No matter WHO you plan to vote for, I suggest you watch it. We all know he has flip flopped, even PRO-Kerry people should be able to admit that, but to this extent....


Either way like I said, its free, its not that long, and its all clips and interviews from TV ( and no they arent distorted and edited like in ALL of the political commercials)



http://www.kerryoniraq.com/request.asp
Old 09-03-2004, 04:36 PM Kalibah is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BlutStein
 
Yeah I got my copy in the mail today. Great video.

It doesn't lie either, its all from Kerry's own mouth. He flip-flopped and all the RNC did was edit it into a short video. Incredible how anyone could stand by him with all the dirt on him.
__________________
NO MORE APPEASEMENT. Not now and never again.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
Old 09-03-2004, 04:49 PM BlutStein is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER
 
BBnet3000's Avatar
 
ordered.

ive seen that video before. really good

and about all that stuff he says, he is (was?) on the senate intelligence committee. he is in just as good a position as Bush, if not a better one, to get info
__________________
irc.genmay.net #genmay

Last edited by BBnet3000; 09-03-2004 at 05:35 PM..
Old 09-03-2004, 05:28 PM BBnet3000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

Kalibah
silly kalibah why do you rimjob pirates
 
The best was when he says " No one in the senate is going to NOT give our troops the bullets and supplies they need, that wouldnt be right" and then he votes no
Old 09-03-2004, 05:39 PM Kalibah is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER
 
BBnet3000's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalibah
The best was when he says " No one in the senate is going to NOT give our troops the bullets and supplies they need, that wouldnt be right" and then he votes no
AND THEN he goes on to complain about how troops dont have armor....

lol, i had it running on the other monitor... it just got to the part "i actually did vote for the $87 Billion, before i voted against it"

edit: holy fuck he voted against the gulf war lolol
__________________
irc.genmay.net #genmay
Old 09-03-2004, 05:43 PM BBnet3000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER
 
BBnet3000's Avatar
 
heres what it is basically

bush: fuck hussein
kerry: saddam hussein is a threat to america, her allies, and the world

bush: fuck hussein
kerry: we need to disarm saddam hussein

bush: fuck hussein, also approve the $87bil
kerry: it would be wrong not to approve the money for the troops *votes against*

bush: fuck hussein
kerry: i actually voted for the $87 billion before i voted against it
__________________
irc.genmay.net #genmay
Old 09-03-2004, 05:48 PM BBnet3000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

Kalibah
silly kalibah why do you rimjob pirates
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBnet3000
AND THEN he goes on to complain about how troops dont have armor....

lol, i had it running on the other monitor... it just got to the part "i actually did vote for the $87 Billion, before i voted against it"

edit: holy fuck he voted against the gulf war lolol
And all through 98-2000 when he says he urged the administration to REMOVE saddam, and ciritized Clinton for NOT removing him

rofls
Old 09-03-2004, 05:48 PM Kalibah is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

Kalibah
silly kalibah why do you rimjob pirates
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBnet3000
heres what it is basically

bush: fuck hussein
kerry: saddam hussein is a threat to america, her allies, and the world

bush: fuck hussein
kerry: we need to disarm saddam hussein

bush: fuck hussein, also approve the $87bil
kerry: it would be wrong not to approve the money for the troops *votes against*

bush: fuck hussein
kerry: i actually voted for the $87 billion before i voted against it


And its all interviews
I wouldnt mind seeing one of these from the democratic party ( to be fair Id watch it) about bush, but thus far all they have come up with is Farenheit911....

this is ALL news clips baby! and they dont cut him off in midsentence to pretend like he said something he didnt- pure facts

So now we can drop the Sending troops to war, and focus on things like Economy !
Old 09-03-2004, 05:53 PM Kalibah is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalibah
And its all interviews
I wouldnt mind seeing one of these from the democratic party ( to be fair Id watch it) about bush, but thus far all they have come up with is Farenheit911....

this is ALL news clips baby! and they dont cut him off in midsentence to pretend like he said something he didnt- pure facts

So now we can drop the Sending troops to war, and focus on things like Economy !

Doesn’t matter facts never worry Dem's, they are just something to be twisted like taffy or distorted and swept under the carpet as quickly as possible.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 09-03-2004, 06:31 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

PsYch0LP
 
is this free?
__________________
f3374509501aac2055ef4b727309c521 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:01 PM PsYch0LP is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalibah
The best was when he says " No one in the senate is going to NOT give our troops the bullets and supplies they need, that wouldnt be right" and then he votes no

Do you understand how the government works?

If the bill didn't pass as it was then it would have been amended and voted on again. It's not like they weren't going to fund the troops. Kerry voted against the bill as it passed because he thought we should fund the war by repealing tax cuts for the rich instead of just borrowing more money.

Bush flipflops just as much as Kerry if not more so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBnet3000
AND THEN he goes on to complain about how troops dont have armor....

Maybe the troops should have had armor BEFORE they were getting shot at.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-03-2004, 07:15 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Also you can download the movie from the RNC website.

www.rnc.org
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-03-2004, 07:16 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER
 
BBnet3000's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid
Do you understand how the government works?

If the bill didn't pass as it was then it would have been amended and voted on again. It's not like they weren't going to fund the troops. Kerry voted against the bill as it passed because he thought we should fund the war by repealing tax cuts for the rich instead of just borrowing more money.

Bush flipflops just as much as Kerry if not more so.



Maybe the troops should have had armor BEFORE they were getting shot at.
they cycle troops, thus the need for more money
__________________
irc.genmay.net #genmay
Old 09-03-2004, 07:35 PM BBnet3000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

Kalibah
silly kalibah why do you rimjob pirates
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid

Bush flipflops just as much as Kerry if not more so.


.


There isnt enough deoderant for this fucking conversation. To say all politicians distort facts is one things. But that sir, is outrageous
Old 09-03-2004, 07:45 PM Kalibah is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

Kalibah
silly kalibah why do you rimjob pirates
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYch0LP
is this free?


yes free
Old 09-03-2004, 07:45 PM Kalibah is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.