General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Forrest
I am in serous need of a renovated title.. It's like 2 years old. It would make me and my family ver

Liberals make me sick

Quote:
Look real long and hard at that innocent child who was taken hostage by the Arab Muslims in Russia and you tell me we shouldn't be in Iraq and the middle east. You fuckking queers.

Anyone who is so pussy as to go after children deserve to be in the pits of hell for eternity.

I hate you liberals. You are filth and you deserve to be in hell as well. You fags use politics and liberal thinking to brand our president as a mean guy when in reality he is trying to kill people who hurt innocent children.
Not my words but i thought they were pitworthy. But I don't really come here, but I just think Liberals are inferior beings.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
I have kept a safe emotional distance from this story for the better part of three days, as I was too busy posting updates to let it all sink in. Now that I read the personal accounts and see the pictures in horrifying detail, my anger is swelling and the pain I feel for the children and parents is acute.

The people who perpetrated this act are monsters and do not deserve to be alive. Not just the terrorists who fired the guns or threw the grenades or beat the children, but the people who armed the murderes, the people who financed them, the people from all over the world who support and worship this kind of behavior. They are less than human.

I don’t think anyone thought this would have a good ending, given Russia’s history in situations like this. But let’s not be so quick to blame the Russian authorities that we gloss over who the real criminals are here. They are not rebels. They are not an armed gang. They are not militants. They are terrorists.

They are our enemy as well as Russia’s. And we best keep that in mind.

It’s called the Global War on Terror for a reason. It belongs to all of us, and it is up to all of us -all civilized countries - to do what we can to stop it.

Now, what are we going to do about it?
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

ieyeasu

Quote:
Look real long and hard at that innocent child who was killed by the Israeli Jews in Palestine and you tell me we shouldn't support the fatwa and Jihad.. You fuckking queers.

Anyone who is so pussy as to go after children deserve to be in the pits of hell for eternity.

I hate you Zionists. You are filth and you deserve to be in hell as well. You fags use politics and money to brand our struggle as murderous, when we fight only for ****.

Last edited by ieyeasu; 09-03-2004 at 04:46 PM..

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
[

Not my words but i thought they were pitworthy. But I don't really come here, but I just think Liberals are inferior beings.

HAHAHAHAHAH And conservatives are any more superior? Democrats are not against protecting their children and their country you, they just believe in going about different methods to do so. Its not that hard to see.

Oh, and I know the quoted part of your post arent your words, but Bush may very well be going after the people who killed our children. This is true. But in doing this, he has killed countless innocents. Including children. Where is the line drawn?

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest

you are a dumb motherfucker

chechnya has not one fucking thing to do with iraq.

SnakeIRye

First off, your logic is flawed on so many levels. Secondly, I find it disgusting that you use this horrible event as fuel for your partisan hatred. You piece of shit.

möbiustrip

Requesting permission from the moderator to post pictures of children maimed and killed by American military action in Iraq that would make Jeffrey Dahmer throw up.

If you want to talk about dead kids, let's talk about dead kids.

brouski

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip
Requesting permission from the moderator to post pictures of children maimed and killed by American military action in Iraq that would make Jeffrey Dahmer throw up.

We had that thread already.

WHO CAN WITHSTAND HIS COCK FUCKING??

Founding member of the Weird Al Fan Club

/-\lex

Hey dipshit, the Russians killed 10% of the Chechen population. The Russians had what was coming.

onigami

where's mike27 and his accusation that the VRWC was behind this to divert attention away from bush?

onigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip

it's called collateral damage you idiot. the difference is that the amerikkkan military isn't going around taking children hostage, beating them up, and making them eat grenade shrapnel.

Queen Pee(nis)
Elmo
I suck conservative cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBnet3000

yea it does, you dumb mother fucker. They all are muslim nations. All nations led by muslims are fucked up, period.

Queen Pee(nis)
Elmo
I suck conservative cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
HAHAHAHAHAH And conservatives are any more superior? Democrats are not against protecting their children and their country you, they just believe in going about different methods to do so. Its not that hard to see.

Oh, and I know the quoted part of your post arent your words, but Bush may very well be going after the people who killed our children. This is true. But in doing this, he has killed countless innocents. Including children. Where is the line drawn?
The Chechnyans want to be independent, when they will screw themselves over with that. In Iraq, we are trying(and doing) something good for them. The innocent people killed are collateral damage. This was cold blooded murder what the chechnyans did.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by /-\lex
Hey dipshit, the Russians killed 10% of the Chechen population. The Russians had what was coming.

In Soviet Russia, Chechens kill you!

Kalibah
silly kalibah why do you rimjob pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBnet3000

actually like half of the terrorists were muslim

http://cfrterrorism.org/groups/chechens.html

AND the war in Iraq I view as an extension of the war in afganhastan which is a war on terror ( essentialy against muslim/arab extremists)

the ones ALSO found in chechnya