General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Gandalf
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me!
You are an idiot, as your sig demonstrates. There were 3 million Polish Jews killed out of the total 6 million.



Waaaahhhhhh waaaaaaahhh you don't get the joke.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:32 AM Gandalf is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

/-\lex
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI
Today's tolerance is a load of "I'm okay, you're okay" love everybody groupthink that says that anyone who speaks out against anything someone else wants to do is intolerant. Why should someone be branded intolerant for simply saying that they believe something is wrong, immoral, or unethical? Is it really so wrong to speak your mind? Speaking does not prevent anyone from exercising their liberties. Why is it that intolerance now includes disagreement?

that is true, but it goes even deeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI
Tolerance = good

Blind approval vieled as tolerance = bad

I don't have to like what you say, I don't have to approve of what you do, but so long as the liberties of others are not infringed, I will tolerate it so long as you afford me the same courtesy.

Why is tolerance good? I missed that part of your post.

Iam not tolerant of sin, Iam not tolerant rap, Iam not tolerant of grapefruit.

Tolerance is, like I said, neither a good or bad thing. It is the action of indulging another action. Only a tard thinks you tolerate for the sake of being tolerant.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:38 PM /-\lex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inf
There have been countries with 40%+

This is no excuse.
Please name them. I know of none other than possibly Cambodia, and I don't know the exact percentage for that.
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 09-05-2004, 02:08 PM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalibah
Why is the holocost museum in the US?

Ironically, you spell it in one of the more appropriate ways and that alone answers the question. Other correct spellings: Hollocau$t and Hollohoax.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-05-2004, 02:26 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

LegendKiller
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber
Ironically, you spell it in one of the more appropriate ways and that alone answers the question. Other correct spellings: Hollocau$t and Hollohoax.


Ok Adolf. I guess they just vanished into thin air eh?
Old 09-05-2004, 02:30 PM LegendKiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendKiller
Ok Adolf. I guess they just vanished into thin air eh?

Who vanished?

I guess that person you killed in your house just vanished, eh? You murderer! And anyone who says otherwise is favoring MURDER.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-05-2004, 02:33 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

LegendKiller
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber
Who vanished?

I guess that person you killed in your house just vanished, eh? You murderer! And anyone who says otherwise is favoring MURDER.


You said "Holohoax", so I'd assume you meant that the Holocaust was a hoax. Furthermore, your such a whie supremecist that I'd equate you to Hitler.
Old 09-05-2004, 02:35 PM LegendKiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendKiller
You said "Holohoax", so I'd assume you meant that the Holocaust was a hoax. Furthermore, your such a whie supremecist that I'd equate you to Hitler.

And....
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-05-2004, 02:45 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

LegendKiller
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber
And....


And your probably some dickless coward who can't stand the idea that other people might inhabit the earth. People like you are sad.
Old 09-05-2004, 02:47 PM LegendKiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

/-\lex
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber
Who vanished?

ze jews, among others
Old 09-05-2004, 02:48 PM /-\lex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendKiller
And your probably some dickless coward who can't stand the idea that other people might inhabit the earth. People like you are sad.

EVERY OTHER SINGLE RACE IS LIKE THAT. Wake up.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-05-2004, 02:49 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
Im not so sure, if only because Rwandans, Chinese, Russians, etc. were never as so vocal as the Jews were about what happened to them. That has been a consistent reminder of our inaction

There's a second part of this equation you're missing. Russia, for example, was allied with the West during the Second World War. I'm sure people are focusing more on the Germans because of that, not because of the "vocal Jews".
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-05-2004, 02:55 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

LegendKiller
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber
EVERY OTHER SINGLE RACE IS LIKE THAT. Wake up.


No, extremist fucks like you spread the hate, creating more extremist fucks.

You are essentially the white version of MalcolmX, Osama Bin Laden and others.

I am going to call you Bin Farber from now on.
Old 09-05-2004, 03:01 PM LegendKiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

stupid dumbass
IvanY
 
What annoys me about the holocaust and all that stuff is there are things just like that going on all the time, that have happened, and that are just waiting to happen. But still, we listen to the same story over and over...and sadly, this is subconciously causing me to label those people as whiners, because we don't hear anything about any other sort of racial/religous based persecution, just the holocaust.
__________________
<3 intarweb
Old 09-06-2004, 05:28 AM stupid dumbass is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

wwilliam54
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragon-TypeR
Events leading up to and including September Eleventh
you mean isreal

i hate sam, but im on his side on that one
__________________
2004 Grand Marquis- Just a big bucket o' steel.
1997 Geo- Three Cylinders of Fury, 5 Gears of slow (R.I.P)
Old 09-06-2004, 05:46 AM wwilliam54 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.