General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

fluffyg

you work at walmart, not gucci... guess what type of people go to walmart, especially buying "jewery"

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Quinine

What are you, retarded? Forcing people to stay in school who don't want to be there anyways just takes away resources from those who actually want to learn.

HeyMan
I'm a fucking snitch and a stalker all in one. <3 Paris Hilton

didn't read the "whole" thread.. but u work at walmart, thats' where the poorest, and least educated, to be stereotypical, shop at.. what can you expect.

And kids are forced education, if u skip too many days you go to jail..

arnold

this thread had potential...

Wren5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoashide
I'm sorry, Let me bow down to Mr. Perfect, We should all hope to be as perfect as you. Surely with a few mispelled words and misplaced periods i'll never be able to be as smart as a vice presedent that cant spell "Potato" Surely someone of your caliber might want to think about running for office.

I'm sorry, I dont run my crap through a spell checker. It doesnt bother me that i forget to hit a key.
IIRC, Mr. Cheney just told a kid to spell it an archaic way instead of the regular way.

Nekoashide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMan
didn't read the "whole" thread.. but u work at walmart, thats' where the poorest, and least educated, to be stereotypical, shop at.. what can you expect.

And kids are forced education, if u skip too many days you go to jail..

Seriously you have no idea, The kind of uneducated goverment assisted shit that walks through the door is next to unbelievable. Even if they can fucking walk is it too much to ask to save the electric cart's for the old people. With everyone worried about a draft how about if you cant hold a job you have to serve your country. I like to call it "Fighting for Foodstamps" You'll either come back dead or hopefully have the decency and respect to try and do something with yourself.

From Stltoday.com
In 2000, only half of all dropouts were employed at any given time, according to the national KidsCount 2004 report.

Were not really forcing kids to learn if they can drop out, It's sad that a kid can say "Bye" to highschool without ever knowing how much he's screwed his life over with that one decision.

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoashide
I'm sorry, Let me bow down to Mr. Perfect, We should all hope to be as perfect as you. Surely with a few mispelled words and misplaced periods i'll never be able to be as smart as a vice presedent that cant spell "Potato" Surely someone of your caliber might want to think about running for office.

Thats right, pondscum. kiss my toe fungus.

nonhuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren5
IIRC, Mr. Cheney just told a kid to spell it an archaic way instead of the regular way.
How can you confuse Cheney with Trump?

Wren5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonhuman
How can you confuse Cheney with Trump?
It's pretty simple when you live your life until 17 oblivious to the world of politics then pick it up as a hobby. That was like ... 10 months ago.

Also, link?

Nano

Quote:

he was talking about that ignorant retard Dan Quayle.

Or did cheney do it too? thatd be funny.

Feigned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
Remember, those stupid people will be serving you burgers at Burger King in a few years, THE WORLD NEEDS THEM!!!

Or the less savory ones that pump my gas.

There's a place for everyone and if that involves a metal handle that dispenses gas for me, all the better. I know it's not where I belong.
indianaimpreza.com

Nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feigned
Or the less savory ones that pump my gas.

There's a place for everyone and if that involves a metal handle that dispenses gas for me, all the better. I know it's not where I belong.

I want to go to a place with full service gas stations...I swear they dont exist in my area of texas.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
I want to go to a place with full service gas stations...I swear they dont exist in my area of texas.

I know I've seen a couple in your area.

There's one here, so there have to be at least two there.

The problem with full service is, all they do is pump your gas, and charge you an extra $.10 a gallon for it.

I'll save my $1.50 and pump it myself, thanks

edplayer
no

Quote:

lay off the drugs

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

edplayer
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
Or did cheney do it too? thatd be funny.

Cheney controls the satellite that controls Quayle

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]