General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
I'm sure about 60% of republicans would actually read the oath if they could read.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-04-2004, 06:57 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

/-\lex
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I'm sure about 60% of republicans would actually read the oath if they could read.
I thought blacks vote democrat
Old 09-04-2004, 07:02 PM /-\lex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

M1k3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I'm sure about 60% of republicans would actually read the oath if they could read.

__________________
be0f
Old 09-04-2004, 07:03 PM M1k3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish
Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiMpY
YEA THAT LITTLE THING CALLED 9/11 HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT!

Typical. Whore the dead to apologize for your failure-in-chief.
__________________
TheMorlock: "Dubya made Saddam hide WMD in 1992 so we could find it in 2006 and support the war in iraq."
Old 09-04-2004, 11:30 PM Postal Blowshit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish
Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by /-\lex
I thought blacks vote democrat

*shakes head*

I hope that's more sarcasm, and not the reason you hate public schools so much.
__________________
TheMorlock: "Dubya made Saddam hide WMD in 1992 so we could find it in 2006 and support the war in iraq."
Old 09-04-2004, 11:33 PM Postal Blowshit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

/-\lex
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Blowfish
*shakes head*

I hope that's more sarcasm, and not the reason you hate public schools so much.

well half of all black 4th graders cant read... so consider it satirical.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:35 PM /-\lex is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Blowfish
Typical. Whore the dead to apologize for your failure-in-chief.
More typical is your responce, when the truth kills you tell lies......
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 09-05-2004, 01:34 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Blowfish
Typical. Whore the dead to apologize for your failure-in-chief.
Yeah, we should have just quietly cleaned up the rubble and gone about our business like nothing happened while hoping that the thing that "didn't happen" doesn't happen again.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 09-05-2004, 06:53 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Slacker
 
Slacker's Avatar
 
That's damn near Libertarian right there. The fact that the Republican party of today bears so little resemblance to that is the reason I vote Libertarian.
__________________
[M]ilitary [M]ayhem
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy
Old 09-05-2004, 08:23 AM Slacker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

Chuckles
 
i probably would vote republican if they actually followed more than one of those, and lower taxes is the one that i disagree with.

figures.
__________________
...
Old 09-05-2004, 09:08 AM Chuckles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Spoonie
 
Spoonie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I'm sure about 60% of republicans would actually read the oath if they could read.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:31 AM Spoonie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

LhOpT1R3e7
 
Dear lord, that is just wrong.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:49 PM LhOpT1R3e7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Hova 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I'm sure about 60% of republicans would actually read the oath if they could read.
quoted for hillarity
Old 09-06-2004, 01:52 PM Hova 62 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.