General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

A Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
You are pathetic when you canít deal with the facts you attempt to change the subject the epitome of hypocrisy. The subject is whether supporting abortion is or is not a sin. Bishop Burk acting independently of Rome says itís not a mortal sin (however it remains a venal sin) to support a candidate who is pro-choice if you are supporting him for his other moral or ethical positions, but it remains a mortal sin if you are supporting him only for his position of pro-choice. No matter how you look at it supporting abortion remains a sin, even according to the renegade Burk. Your pathetic attempts to bring any other issue into the debate only underscore the fact that you know your position is completely and totally unsupportable.
your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. i'm not voting for pro-choice...i'm voting for more important issues, which is absolutely no type of sin regardless of what your take on catholic doctrine is.

what other issue do i bring into this? you call me a hypocrite because i don't do exactly what the church say, but that is only because they are bigger hypocrites than me. you're saying that bringing in other points to support my argument that the higher church is full of bigger hypocrites than me doesn't make a valid argument? are you actually too retarded to get this? i'm not going to stand by like a dumb sheep when the shepherd is leading me toward the wolf. get it?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

A Ho

Quote:
That is no pun, sadly just a statement of fact......
get off your religious high horse. you know nothing about catholicism. you are only an outsider looking in on a recently hypocritical denomination. how do you honestly expect the sheep to follow the shepherd when the shepherd is in cahoots with the wolf?

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Ho
your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. i'm not voting for pro-choice...i'm voting for more important issues, which is absolutely no type of sin regardless of what your take on catholic doctrine is.

what other issue do i bring into this? you call me a hypocrite because i don't do exactly what the church say, but that is only because they are bigger hypocrites than me. you're saying that bringing in other points to support my argument that the higher church is full of bigger hypocrites than me doesn't make a valid argument? are you actually too retarded to get this? i'm not going to stand by like a dumb sheep when the shepherd is leading me toward the wolf. get it?

Still trying to change the subject, fucking hypocrite.....

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

A Ho

Quote:
hypocrite like the leaders of the catholic church?

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
hypocrite like the leaders of the catholic church?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach
Since when did an archbishop represent the voice of the entire Catholic church? Last I checked, I thought it was...oh, I don't know...the Pope?

Did someone call me?

A Ho

Quote:
the subject is the hypocrisy of the catholic church. i am talking about the hypocrisy of the catholic church. keep talking.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
the subject is the hypocrisy of the catholic church. i am talking about the hypocrisy of the catholic church. keep talking.

A Ho

Quote:
keep talking, you're doing a great job of proving my point that you are one of the most worthless posters on genmay.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:

whoa there cowboy, an ellipsis has three periods.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
keep talking, you're doing a great job of proving my point that you are one of the most worthless posters on genmay.

Still trying to change the subject, fucking hypocrite...

A Ho

Quote:
i only do what the church teaches.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
i only do what the church teaches.

A Ho

Quote:
so now you're the hypocrite because you call me a hypocrite for doing what they church does. another of one of the positions of arthur pendragon, THE fucking hypocrite.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
so now you're the hypocrite because you call me a hypocrite for doing what they church does. another of one of the positions of arthur pendragon, THE fucking hypocrite.