General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
onigami
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sybil
yep, the korean war really helped protect our freedom


you mean the south koreans'? just like winning ww2 in europe protected "our" freedom? get your head out of your ass.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:02 PM onigami is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onigami


you mean the south koreans'? just like winning ww2 in europe protected "our" freedom? get your head out of your ass.
He cant, it is permanently lodged there, even major surgery couldn’t remove it. .
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 09-06-2004, 12:04 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Hova 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
No you fucking imbecile, its not ok that only 976 people died, its fucking wonderful that only 976 people died, compared to the 2 million in WWII or the 50,000 in Korea or the 58,000 in Vietnam. But then again nobody expects a left wing liberal imbecile like you to understand. You're actually stupid enough to think Iraq was avoidable or even un-necessary.
well duh it was unnecessary and i still cant understand why you people think it was great that only 976 people are dead when the whole conflict could have been avoided and those people could all still be alive.

also dont call me a left wing liberal you fucking bush cocksucking conservative shithead redneck
Old 09-06-2004, 12:05 PM Hova 62 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

onigami
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
well duh it was unnecessary and i still cant understand why you people think it was great that only 976 people are dead when the whole conflict could have been avoided and those people could all still be alive.

also dont call me a left wing liberal you fucking bush cocksucking conservative shithead redneck
yeah. bush could've just sat by and let saddam fuck with the un inspectors for 8 years while amassing a nuclear arsenal. that would've down wonders for middle east security - two unstable states with nuclear arms.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:07 PM onigami is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
well duh it was unnecessary and i still cant understand why you people think it was great that only 976 people are dead when the whole conflict could have been avoided and those people could all still be alive.

So call me a left wing liberal cocksucking conservative shithead redneck

Only in the Nintendo world you live in asshole.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 09-06-2004, 12:10 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Hova 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onigami
yeah. bush could've just sat by and let saddam fuck with the un inspectors for 8 years while amassing a nuclear arsenal. that would've down wonders for middle east security - two unstable states with nuclear arms.
yeah because we have found so many nuclear weapons in iraq and so much evidence showing that iraq wanted to obtain them
Old 09-06-2004, 12:12 PM Hova 62 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

onigami
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
yeah because we have found so many nuclear weapons in iraq and so much evidence showing that iraq wanted to obtain them
care to explain why saddam was fucking with the inspectors if he had nothing to hide?
Old 09-06-2004, 12:14 PM onigami is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
yeah because we have found so many nuclear weapons in iraq and so much evidence showing that iraq wanted to obtain them
You just keep digging the hole deeper......
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 09-06-2004, 12:16 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Hova 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onigami
care to explain why saddam was fucking with the inspectors if he had nothing to hide?
im sure there was a lot of shifty shit going on, but if he truly had something to hide, dont you think we would have found it by now? you think stuff like that will just magically dissapear?
Old 09-06-2004, 12:24 PM Hova 62 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
im sure there was a lot of shifty shit going on, but if he truly had something to hide, dont you think we would have found it by now? you think stuff like that will just magically dissapear?
Fuck, what a fucking imbecile, read the fucking Kay report, read the fucking 9/11 report and for gods sake STFU.....
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 09-06-2004, 12:25 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

onigami
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
im sure there was a lot of shifty shit going on, but if he truly had something to hide, dont you think we would have found it by now? you think stuff like that will just magically dissapear?
it's a pretty big desert, don't you think? bush's ultimatum gave saddam plenty of time to destroy or hide all the evidence.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:27 PM onigami is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

Hova 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Fuck, what a fucking imbecile, read the fucking Kay report, read the fucking 9/11 report and for gods sake STFU.....
honestly if iraq had anything wouldint the major news media be all over it? i highly doubt they would fail to report on something that important. or is it a mass liberal media coverup scandal
Old 09-06-2004, 12:29 PM Hova 62 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

onigami
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
honestly if iraq had anything wouldint the major news media be all over it? i highly doubt they would fail to report on something that important. or is it a mass liberal media coverup scandal
...

yeah, because objective journalism is the top priority

give me a break.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:32 PM onigami is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Hova 62
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onigami
...

yeah, because objective journalism is the top priority

give me a break.
so you are trying to tell me that it has been proven that iraq had WMDs and yet the media hasint bothered to report on it?
Old 09-06-2004, 12:33 PM Hova 62 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
To anyone comparing WW2 to this excuse of a war in any perspective other than casualties: Kill yourselves.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-06-2004, 12:36 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.