General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

onigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybil
yep, the korean war really helped protect our freedom

you mean the south koreans'? just like winning ww2 in europe protected "our" freedom? get your head out of your ass.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by onigami

you mean the south koreans'? just like winning ww2 in europe protected "our" freedom? get your head out of your ass.
He cant, it is permanently lodged there, even major surgery couldn’t remove it. .

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Hova 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
No you fucking imbecile, its not ok that only 976 people died, its fucking wonderful that only 976 people died, compared to the 2 million in WWII or the 50,000 in Korea or the 58,000 in Vietnam. But then again nobody expects a left wing liberal imbecile like you to understand. You're actually stupid enough to think Iraq was avoidable or even un-necessary.
well duh it was unnecessary and i still cant understand why you people think it was great that only 976 people are dead when the whole conflict could have been avoided and those people could all still be alive.

also dont call me a left wing liberal you fucking bush cocksucking conservative shithead redneck

onigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
well duh it was unnecessary and i still cant understand why you people think it was great that only 976 people are dead when the whole conflict could have been avoided and those people could all still be alive.

also dont call me a left wing liberal you fucking bush cocksucking conservative shithead redneck
yeah. bush could've just sat by and let saddam fuck with the un inspectors for 8 years while amassing a nuclear arsenal. that would've down wonders for middle east security - two unstable states with nuclear arms.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:

So call me a left wing liberal cocksucking conservative shithead redneck

Only in the Nintendo world you live in asshole.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Hova 62

Quote:
yeah. bush could've just sat by and let saddam fuck with the un inspectors for 8 years while amassing a nuclear arsenal. that would've down wonders for middle east security - two unstable states with nuclear arms.
yeah because we have found so many nuclear weapons in iraq and so much evidence showing that iraq wanted to obtain them

onigami

Quote:
yeah because we have found so many nuclear weapons in iraq and so much evidence showing that iraq wanted to obtain them
care to explain why saddam was fucking with the inspectors if he had nothing to hide?

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
You just keep digging the hole deeper......

Hova 62

Quote:
care to explain why saddam was fucking with the inspectors if he had nothing to hide?
im sure there was a lot of shifty shit going on, but if he truly had something to hide, dont you think we would have found it by now? you think stuff like that will just magically dissapear?

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
im sure there was a lot of shifty shit going on, but if he truly had something to hide, dont you think we would have found it by now? you think stuff like that will just magically dissapear?
Fuck, what a fucking imbecile, read the fucking Kay report, read the fucking 9/11 report and for gods sake STFU.....

onigami

Quote:
it's a pretty big desert, don't you think? bush's ultimatum gave saddam plenty of time to destroy or hide all the evidence.

Hova 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Fuck, what a fucking imbecile, read the fucking Kay report, read the fucking 9/11 report and for gods sake STFU.....
honestly if iraq had anything wouldint the major news media be all over it? i highly doubt they would fail to report on something that important. or is it a mass liberal media coverup scandal

onigami

Quote:
honestly if iraq had anything wouldint the major news media be all over it? i highly doubt they would fail to report on something that important. or is it a mass liberal media coverup scandal

yeah, because objective journalism is the top priority

give me a break.

Hova 62

Quote:

yeah, because objective journalism is the top priority

give me a break.
so you are trying to tell me that it has been proven that iraq had WMDs and yet the media hasint bothered to report on it?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

To anyone comparing WW2 to this excuse of a war in any perspective other than casualties: Kill yourselves.