General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

onigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova 62
no it was obvious that those countries were a major threat, and they attacked us first. i dont seem to recall iraq bombing our millitary bases or having any threat to the world beyond "prohibited labratories" and some other things of that nature.
yeah, and america could've attacked germany while hitler was amassing his armies and 6 million jews wouldn't be dead.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
no it was obvious that those countries were a major threat, and they attacked us first. i dont seem to recall iraq bombing our millitary bases or having any threat to the world beyond "prohibited labratories" and some other things of that nature.
Sorry, that is because you are stupid. Once again read the fucking Kay and 9/11 reports, its all in there. Saddam was teaching Al Qaeda how to manufacture WMD. Saddam instructed Al Qaeda how to hi-jack airplanes. The 9/11 Report documents over 70 connections between Saddam and Al Qaeda. The 9/11 reports say that they found to evidence that Saddam directly helped Al Qaeda on the 9/11 attack but that Saddam was working with Al Qaeda.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Hova 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by onigami
yeah, and america could've attacked germany while hitler was amassing his armies and 6 million jews wouldn't be dead.
yeah, we could've...

comparing WWII germany and iraq is just moronic, they have nothing in common. unless you want to show me the huge iraq armies and the dead iraqi jews

Hova 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Sorry, that is because you are stupid. Once again read the fucking Kay and 9/11 reports, its all in there. Saddam was teaching Al Qaeda how to manufacture WMD. Saddam instructed Al Qaeda how to hi-jack airplanes. The 9/11 Report documents over 70 connections between Saddam and Al Qaeda. The 9/11 reports say that they found to evidence that Saddam directly helped Al Qaeda on the 9/11 attack but that Saddam was working with Al Qaeda.
well thats obviously , because anyone with any knowledge in world politics knows that saddam and bin laden hated eachother and would never want to work together...

onigami

Quote:
yeah, we could've...

comparing WWII germany and iraq is just moronic, they have nothing in common. unless you want to show me the huge iraq armies and the dead iraqi jews
god. the point was that no one stopped hitler from amassing his military and killing the jews.

Hova 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by onigami
god. the point was that no one stopped hitler from amassing his military and killing the jews.
i must be mistaken, i thought the point was saying we had to go to war in iraq to prevent saddam from amassing a millitary and weapons just like hitler did in WWII and nobody stopped hitler so we should prevent the mistakes of the past by stopping things early.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
well thats obviously , because anyone with any knowledge in world politics knows that saddam and bin laden hated eachother and would never want to work together...
READ THE GOD DAMN 9/11 REPORT YOU FUCKING IMBECILE......

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Hova 62

Quote:
READ THE GOD DAMN 9/11 REPORT YOU FUCKING IMBECILE......

i trust the knowledge of world politics over some report

onigami

Quote:

you know shit

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
What fucking knowledge, whose fucking knowledge? Not yours because you cant be bothered to check the facts, STFU and remove yourself from the gene pool before you cause serious damage to the worlds collective intelligence.

Hova 62

Quote:
What fucking knowledge, whose fucking knowledge? Not yours because you cant be bothered to check the facts, STFU and remove yourself from the gene pool before you cause serious damage to the worlds collective intelligence.
how about you pull your cock out of your ass and stop soaking up government propoganda and stop reading only government issued reports and actually learn about how the world works for once.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
how about you pull your cock out of your ass and stop soaking up government propoganda and stop reading only government issued reports and actually learn about how the world works for once.
Is that the best you have? No wonder you keep getting assraped every time you post.

Hova 62

Quote:
Is that the best you have? No wonder you keep getting assraped every time you post.
yeah i guess im not as good of a flamer as you are i only have intelligence and knowledge and not flaming skills

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
yeah i guess im not as good you are i dont have any intelligence or knowledge
Fixt......

Hova 62

Quote:
Fixt......
i have yet to see you post anything intelligent

you calling someone else stupid is pure comedy. try again kiddo