General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
JaMMin2525
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibit
I like the way it looks .

just too boxy for me it has a lot of hard angles, the pre 03 was better, but as performance and punch it is a beautiful bike, do you guys perfer the honda or the triumph?
Old 08-10-2005, 10:03 PM JaMMin2525 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#226  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Exhibit
NEWTITLE NEWTITLENE WTITLENEWTITLENEW TITLENEWTITLEN EWTITLENEWTITLEN EWTITLENE WTITL
 
Exhibit's Avatar
 


ohhh boy I can't wait!
__________________
Signatures are dumb...I have mine turned off
Old 08-11-2005, 04:37 PM Exhibit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#227  

im2smrt4u
 
im2smrt4u's Avatar
 
When bike shopping today. I'm in love with the Yamaha FZ6.
__________________
I <3 starkizzer
Old 08-12-2005, 01:34 AM im2smrt4u is offline  
Reply With Quote
#228  

im2smrt4u
 
im2smrt4u's Avatar
 
Got my motorcycle permit today!
__________________
I <3 starkizzer
Old 08-12-2005, 10:01 AM im2smrt4u is offline  
Reply With Quote
#229  

AndersH
 
AndersH's Avatar
 
Nice im2smrt4u, congratz!

I'm going to look at a bike tomorrow. It will be my first bike ever.. I've driven moped for some years and then some motorcycles, Honda CB500, Kawasaki ER500, Suzuki SV1000N and Yamaha FZR600.. Not my own any of them, but I've driven them for some miles..
I am not a "speed-a-holic", but I also don't want to get a bike that will be too slow after a short while.. and also a bike that looks good

I'm going for a sport bike thing: Yamaha FZR600R. I think it's called YZF600R in America, don't know why.. It's not the "Thundercat". It's a different bike than the FZR600. The frame and engine is not the same...

I'm not afraid that it will be too fast, because the speed is controlled by me, and I know myself goo d enough to know that I wont go too fast, just because the bike can.

The thing I'm afraid of is, to either crash it or that it gets stolen.. It costs a lot of money (~ 9200 USD) and I can only afford to get it insured with liability, not get insurance covering loss of or damage to the bike.. Full coverage will cost like half of the bikes price every year.. thats just stupid

PICS:


1994, 69000km, 106hk, 0-100km/h 3,5 sec. 0-200 km/h 13,9 sec



BTW: I haven't read the whole tread, but in the first post it says, that the Yamaha FZR600 only has ~70hp. Thats wrong, it is 91hp.

Last edited by AndersH; 08-12-2005 at 01:14 PM..
Old 08-12-2005, 01:10 PM AndersH is offline  
Reply With Quote
#230  

karax
 
karax's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersH
Nice im2smrt4u, congratz!

I'm going to look at a bike tomorrow. It will be my first bike ever.. I've driven moped for some years and then some motorcycles, Honda CB500, Kawasaki ER500, Suzuki SV1000N and Yamaha FZR600.. Not my own any of them, but I've driven them for some miles..
I am not a "speed-a-holic", but I also don't want to get a bike that will be too slow after a short while.. and also a bike that looks good

I'm going for a sport bike thing: Yamaha FZR600R. I think it's called YZF600R in America, don't know why.. It's not the "Thundercat". It's a different bike than the FZR600. The frame and engine is not the same...

I'm not afraid that it will be too fast, because the speed is controlled by me, and I know myself goo d enough to know that I wont go too fast, just because the bike can.

The thing I'm afraid of is, to either crash it or that it gets stolen.. It costs a lot of money (~ 9200 USD) and I can only afford to get it insured with liability, not get insurance covering loss of or damage to the bike.. Full coverage will cost like half of the bikes price every year.. thats just stupid

PICS:
[img]http://www.uploaderx.net/pics/FZR600RFront1.jpg[/mg]
[img]http://www.uploaderx.net/pics/FZR600R.jpg[/ig]
1994, 69000km, 106hk, 0-100km/h 3,5 sec. 0-200 km/h 13,9 sec



BTW: I haven't read the whole tread, but in the first post it says, that the Yamaha FZR600 only has ~70hp. Thats wrong, it is 91hp.

I think it means wheel hp, not crank. Not sure though.


On another note, I feel like Im getting bored with my gs already. Oh well, I figure I'll keep it until the end of next summer and ride the piss out of it.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:09 PM karax is offline  
Reply With Quote
#231  

im2smrt4u
 
im2smrt4u's Avatar
 
Rode my friends Honda Shadow Spirit 750 last night. Cool bike. Really liking the crusiers. I think I'm going to get a Yamaha V-Star:

__________________
I <3 starkizzer
Old 08-14-2005, 01:37 AM im2smrt4u is offline  
Reply With Quote
#232  

JaMMin2525
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by im2smrt4u
Rode my friends Honda Shadow Spirit 750 last night. Cool bike. Really liking the crusiers. I think I'm going to get a Yamaha V-Star:



the road star is a very nice bike my brother almost bought one, personally though the only cruiser i would get is the suzuki intruder 800 or the kawasaki vulcan 750, i like that old cruiser/chopper look.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:43 AM JaMMin2525 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#233  

IceMan713
ScottyPop killed himself over a girl and i show remorse because i'm a fucking idiot.
 
sv650 faired

on another note, I'm starting to think about my 2nd bike, I feel pretty comfortable on my 250 and it's beginning to become painfully sluggish

i'm thinkin a 600rr maybe
__________________
9bee96ba71b4b0c99db73ea352be6472 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.

Last edited by Bunghole Surfer; 08-15-2005 at 09:53 AM..
Old 08-15-2005, 09:51 AM IceMan713 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#234  

im2smrt4u
 
im2smrt4u's Avatar
 


Got the V-Star 1100 Silverado today! I'm loving it! It is sure a handful though. Big-ass bike.
__________________
I <3 starkizzer
Old 08-18-2005, 12:55 AM im2smrt4u is offline  
Reply With Quote
#235  

JaMMin2525
 
Old 08-18-2005, 10:06 AM JaMMin2525 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#236  

im2smrt4u
 
im2smrt4u's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMMin2525
I'll get some tonight. I got my jacket today as well, so I'm all geared up too.
__________________
I <3 starkizzer
Old 08-18-2005, 03:55 PM im2smrt4u is offline  
Reply With Quote
#237  

Edo
 
Edo's Avatar
 
To all in SoCal, do you guys pretty much ride yoru bike year round or does it get too unbarably cold for some months?
Old 08-20-2005, 01:38 AM Edo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#238  

onewheeldoin200
Your girlfriend likes my crotch rocket better
 
onewheeldoin200's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edo
To all in SoCal, do you guys pretty much ride yoru bike year round or does it get too unbarably cold for some months?

lol unbearably cold in SoCal? Nigga plz.

<--- Canuck

__________________
Member of the Gen[M]ay [M]otorcycle Club

Passion > Precision
Old 08-20-2005, 10:49 AM onewheeldoin200 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#239  

Edo
 
Edo's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewheeldoin200
lol unbearably cold in SoCal? Nigga plz.

<--- Canuck


Im from Minnesota too, just moved out here, I dont know what its like out here for seasons yet lol.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:44 PM Edo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#240  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.