General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
im sorry
but your post seemed at such a low level of comprehension I assumed I need to type it out like I was talking to a 1st grader

doooo youuuu undeerstaaaannnd that there may be deeeefeeeRReeent rationalizations behind -wwwoooordds- you think have the same rationalizaashuun?
Seriously learn to communicate like a normal human being. But I guess that would require you not to be batshit insane.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
no it doesn't.

Seriously, you're free to your opinion but that who you associate with has a reflection on your own character has been a basic rule of human society for as long as we've been around. This goes double for politicians, I don't think it matters for RP since he's already associated with fringe political elements, but I'm not going to argue with you about a basic fact of human interaction. I don't make friends with skinheads because I think they're assholes and I don't want people thinking I'm skinhead either. If I where in a race for President I wouldn't conduct an interview with Alex Jones because I think he's crazy and my theoretical position as a politician would lend credence to him merely by association with a government figurehead.

There's nothing wrong with RP having an interview with Alex Jones, but that doing so reflects on his character is a fact for 99% of people, however petty you may think that is.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Seriously, you're free to your opinion but that who you associate with has a reflection on your own character has been a basic rule of human society for as long as we've been around. This goes double for politicians, I don't think it matters for RP since he's already associated with fringe political elements, but I'm not going to argue with you about a basic fact of human interaction. I don't make friends with skinheads because I think they're assholes and I don't want people thinking I'm skinhead either. If I where in a race for President I wouldn't conduct an interview with Alex Jones because I think he's crazy and my theoretical position as a politician would lend credence to him merely by association with a government figurehead.

There's nothing wrong with RP having an interview with Alex Jones, but that doing so reflects on his character is a fact for 99% of people, however petty you may think that is.

So.

I'm friends with and associate with the 'cliques' you would call stoners, neo-hippies, computer nerds, literary nerds, pretentious artists, jock-esque types, gay types, your typical 'all around cool dude' types, then your typical woo get drunk every weekend college type and also the random homeless people I talk to on streets...

However through all this, I still retain an extreme level of my personal individuality. In fact, even between one clique having an out right war and falling out with another clique, I still hang out with both because they know I am not in a 'clique', I am always 'me'.

I think the supposition you present there is because, you personally become engrossed in the 'cliques' you associate with. That the groups you interact with do in fact affect you to a deep level, that you can't remain 'you' when associating through multiples of people that are extremely different than you. That you need people with likeness to you in order to further hold in place 'you' to function as you think 'you' are.

Which I would ask you, isn't being friends with everyone better than being friends with just the people that provide benefit to your immediate ego? You know, peace and love all around man. Do you feel like you have enough love in your life? Would you like more love, more fun?

The fact that Ron Paul will openly let anyone interview him, even a kid in his dorm room http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQi7PaYKqTU
Is actually one of the primary reasons I want to vote for him.

I believe he upholds an extreme level of individuality throughout all things, that he knows himself and associating with other groups will not change him. That coming in contact with his advisers or lobbyists or whatever group will not nudge himself from 'him'. Because he is an entity that can take into account all, interact with all, get along with all. Which is what ultimately leads to his extreme support of state rights, he has accepted the fact, people are different, he is different, but he can still do whatever he wants just the same.

I mean honestly, imagine Bush chilling with you and your friends. It would just be weird. That is a man that REQUIRED like-minded people around him to be 'him'.

and I wouldnt say 99%, I would say 85%. I think for the world problems to be fixed, that number needs to get to atleast 50%. People only supporting, respecting and associating with others because there 'like' them and validate 'their' ego is a primary problem with the US right now and what many issues stem from. Can't you just be yourself no matter what? Ignore the anxieties.

Quote:
Seriously learn to communicate like a normal human being. But I guess that would require you not to be batshit insane.
define normal and I will do so

Last edited by ry_goody; 10-14-2007 at 07:15 PM..

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy

Quote:
but I'm not going to argue with you about a basic fact of human interaction.
and yet...

Quote:
I don't make friends with skinheads because I think they're assholes and I don't want people thinking I'm skinhead either.
A=A
A person's character is a person's character. It is what it is regardless of what other people think about it. A doesn't turn into ~A just because other people think so. Ron Paul's character is an internal quality and has nothing to do with anything going on around him. The fact that he talks too bad-character people doesn't suddenly turn his character bad, the same way you talking to Nazis doesn't turn you in to a Nazi.

Malakai

Quote:
Because who you choose to associate with speaks to your character. Every politician gets scrutiny for this, RP doesn't get a free pass. Then again a large part of his support comes from conspiracy theorists so it's not really surprising.

I repeat, a lot of everyday people question official explanations for 9/11 on account of many just not making sense. I don't freely accept govt sponsored terrorism, but the biggest questions the 9/11 truth movement is asking still haven't been adequately explained IMO.

Aside from 9/11 I think Alex has a lot of stuff about the upcoming police state and the shadow government running things behind the scenes right. Continue to ignore the signs of bad/corrupt government, and you will get more of what you ignore.
Considering these are things Ron agrees with, I can't think of a reason he shouldn't associate with Alex. Furthermore Ron Paul is the victim of the same MSM misreporting machine that Alex himself is. People think Alex is just a raving conspiracy theoriest (I hate this term, seeing as how governments get caught in conspiracies, ie lies, all the time) when he is asking questions about things which definitely deserve scrutiny.

A free society requires people pay attention to the actions and policies of their leaders. Now the media has convinced you that people asking questions, being critical, disagreeing, or not accepting canned white house press releases on complicated issues are conspiracy theorists. Guess that makes myself, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and the 70% of people in America who want out of the war are all conspiracy theorists. At least we have a majority.

Going on a white power radio show would be a different story. Alex's only bias is not trusting the government. After all the lies, he isn't alone. Congress approval ratings are under 20%, the president's are around 30%. Seems he isn't the only one unhappy with what we are getting from Washington eh?

Last edited by Malakai; 10-14-2007 at 09:43 PM..

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
and yet...

A=A
A person's character is a person's character. It is what it is regardless of what other people think about it. A doesn't turn into ~A just because other people think so. Ron Paul's character is an internal quality and has nothing to do with anything going on around him. The fact that he talks too bad-character people doesn't suddenly turn his character bad, the same way you talking to Nazis doesn't turn you in to a Nazi.
And I never said that it defined his character, rather that it reflected on and spoke to his own character. Ron Paul knew how it would reflect on himself when he agreed to this interview or else he's a moron. That's a personal decision that speaks to his character exactly like I said.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
I repeat, a lot of everyday people question official explanations for 9/11 on account of many just not making sense. I don't freely accept govt sponsored terrorism, but the biggest questions the 9/11 truth movement is asking still haven't been adequately explained IMO.
They've been pretty adequately explained in my opinion but I guess it's good there's always skeptics.

Quote:
Aside from 9/11 I think Alex has a lot of stuff about the upcoming police state and the shadow government running things behind the scenes right. Continue to ignore the signs of bad/corrupt government, and you will get more of what you ignore.
Considering these are things Ron agrees with, I can't think of a reason he shouldn't associate with Alex. Furthermore Ron Paul is the victim of the same MSM misreporting machine that Alex himself is. People think Alex is just a raving conspiracy theoriest (I hate this term, seeing as how governments get caught in conspiracies, ie lies, all the time) when he is asking questions about things which definitely deserve scrutiny.
You're free to your opinion, mine is that he's a moron and showman who found a niche appealing to the conspiracy theory crowd just like O'Reilly is a showman who found a niche appealing to the old white conservative crowd.

Quote:
A free society requires people pay attention to the actions and policies of their leaders. Now the media has convinced you that people asking questions, being critical, disagreeing, or not accepting canned white house press releases on complicated issues are conspiracy theorists. Guess that makes myself, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and the 70% of people in America who want out of the war are all conspiracy theorists. At least we have a majority.
Not really, I'm the most skeptical person I know of in regards to the government, I always opposed the war, and I think Bush is one of the worst Presidents ever to get into office, not least of all because of his grab for executive power.I stopped listening to most mainstream news sources (i.e. the big 3 networks and cable news) with any regularity awhile ago, so I guess the conspiracy to brainwash me into believing everything the government says extends pretty far. What you don't seem to get is that Ron Paul and his supporters are one very narrow section of people who are opposed to the current administration.

Also you really shouldn't misconstrue public opposition to the war with support for the prison planets puts out.

Quote:
Going on a white power radio show would be a different story. Alex's only bias is not trusting the government. After all the lies, he isn't alone. Congress approval ratings are under 20%, the president's are around 30%. Seems he isn't the only one unhappy with what we are getting from Washington eh?
Every single political and news personality has been venting about how unhappy they are with Washington for years.

Ron Paul supporters continue to amaze me with their ignorance and sense of self importance.

ry_goody

Quote:
Ron Paul supporters continue to amaze me with their ignorance and sense of self importance.

full states rights

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Well, I guess Ron Paul has offcially conceded defeat if he is giving interviews to Alex jones/prisonplanet. I do like the part at the end where he say that other candidates are being forced to take constitutionalist stances now.

Youve got an inverted perception of the reality of the matter, Alex Jones and his gigantic truth movement is exactly who has been the driving force behind getting Ron Paul noticed

Think Im kidding? Take a look at Alex`s myspace page.

The fact is Ron Paul *is* a truther, and Ron and Alex are friends. Ron has to walk a fine line so that "the powers that be" corporate media cannot paint him the way O`Lielly paints anyone not fascist.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 10-16-2007 at 03:13 AM..

Microsuck

"The Republican Jewish Coalition debate on October 16, 2007 explicitly excludes Ron Paul due to his "record of consistently voting against assistance to Israel and his criticisms of the pro-Israel lobby", according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, resulting in calls for boycott by Jews for Ron Paul.[119]"

rizla
djfacemachine is the hotness I desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Youve got an inverted perception of the reality of the matter, Alex Jones and his gigantic truth movement is exactly who has been the driving force behind getting Ron Paul noticed

The fact is Ron Paul *is* a truther, and Ron and Alex are friends. Ron has to walk a fine line so that "the powers that be" corporate media cannot paint him the way O`Lielly paints anyone not fascist.

you are insane

[M]Böner Crew

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post

I'm not inclined to disagree merely because Ron Paul seems like a very friendly guy.

However if your insinuating something like 'good old friends'. I'd care to see a little more reasoning.

Free_Willy

Quote:
I'm not inclined to disagree merely because Ron Paul seems like a very friendly guy.

However if your insinuating something like 'good old friends'. I'd care to see a little more reasoning.

Nah, from what Ive heard while Alex is interviewing Ron Paul I think the friendship is because theyre both Conservative Libertarians and proximity - Alex is from Austin Texas, and on Paul represents Galveston Tx, very close in proximity. Theres a big age difference gap between them, Alex respects Ron (who doesnt its impossible not to!)

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

ry_goody

So I found this on wikipedia, its maps the US dollar value over the years

from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar

Isn't that a nice dropping slope? Quite.

It seemed all to familiar of McKennas Timewave Zero graph. So I fired up the program and put in 1776 to 2012. Keep in mind, 2012 is where novelty reach absolute zero

Left is 1776, right is 2012, like it says

coincidence, no?

So here I overlap them

Now, the obvious thing is 'no they don't overlap' As some of you clever dogs might feel so content with your mind thinking... for now.
But ask yourself... why would it?
The timewave zero is a graph of the I ching cycle. Not directly the US dollar. However as the theory goes, everything is invariably tied into the I ching cycle by an extremely complex working of synchronicity and metaphysical mechanism.

So I look at that overlay and note 3 things
1) There are 3 primary humps of similiarity in that timeframe.
2) the humps are roughly of the same decreasing in value
3) it ends on 2012

could 2012 really be when the dollar collapses to absolute zero?

prepare for the ultimate depression. ITS GONNA BE FUN
im putting my money into psychadellics, they'll be in high demand I think

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-03-2007 at 02:44 PM..

brouski

Quote:
So I found this on wikipedia, its maps the US dollar value over the years

from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar

Isn't that a nice dropping slope? Quite.

It seemed all to familiar of McKennas Timewave Zero graph. So I fired up the program and put in 1776 to 2012. Keep in mind, 2012 is where novelty reach absolute zero

Left is 1776, right is 2012, like it says

coincidence, no?

So here I overlap them

Now, the obvious thing is 'no they don't overlap' As some of you clever dogs might feel so content with your mind thinking... for now.
But ask yourself... why would it?
The timewave zero is a graph of the I ching cycle. Not directly the US dollar. However as the theory goes, everything is invariably tied into the I ching cycle by an extremely complex working of synchronicity and metaphysical mechanism.

So I look at that overlay and note 3 things
1) There are 3 primary humps of similiarity in that timeframe.
2) the humps are roughly of the same decreasing in value
3) it ends on 2012

could 2012 really be when the dollar collapses to absolute zero?

prepare for the ultimate depression. ITS GONNA BE FUN
im putting my money into psychadellics, they'll be in high demand I think
You're a troll. This shit can't be serious.

WHO CAN WITHSTAND HIS COCK FUCKING??

Founding member of the Weird Al Fan Club