General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
See, they do it too, so it makes it ok!!!

What childish thinking.

You make me sad for the future

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337rider View Post

the wing opposite the "offensive" wing has control of more than 1 network. I think it scales are a bit skewed the other way there guy.

exactly, and had them for decades before the EVIL NEWCOMER dared challenge the DNC propaganda machine.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
um, why is this only being directed at "american politics"? Everyone but USA is operating with truth, integrity, and justice?

There is some fucking funny people in the pit, I should come here more often.

edit- I could of been implying... so

Who said anything about truth, integrity and injustice? It's just that other people do it in the you know, the not fucking tacky way. That doesn't include an assumption it's any better or worse. Boy do I want to hear about Obama's minister one more time, or either one of the two runners talking about moral victory. The last presidential elections were about fucking swift boats, don't tell me when you really think about it that it ISN'T the most fucking ridiculous thing ever?

Xayd

there is no media conspiracy, just as there is no WTC conspiracy or NAFTA conspiracy or NWO conspiracy. willy doesn't get a pass and neither do you tards.

-5 mccain bucks for you all for making up false conspiracies.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy View Post
I'm tired of it. Can I move in with you?

Finland is the least corrupt country in the world. It's not because we're better, it's just that we do it legally.

And Flynavy, if you just hold me tight, and never let me go, and allow me to ramble in your ear during those long nights when we want to sleep but enjoy each others company too much, I'll follow you where ever you wish to go and I'll give all that I have, even if it's not much.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
there is no media conspiracy, just as there is no WTC conspiracy or NAFTA conspiracy or NWO conspiracy. willy doesn't get a pass and neither do you tards.

-5 mccain bucks for you all for making up false conspiracies.

stop taking free_willy's meds

edit

the second to Last thing the human race needs is for McCain to be elected.. If its a close race I will expect you to do your part and go to florida to eat democrat chads

möbiustrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337rider View Post
I beleive they were caught having shills asking them canned questions at press conferences and so on.
Let me help you: Hillary was caught having shills ask her canned questions.

I could do press complacency in the five years following 9/11, but don't get me wrong, I think she'd probably be nearly as disgusting as GWB, if you consider his abject idiocy water under the bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
that pig needed a HUGE schmeer of lipstick.
Didn't Al Franken's radio show go broke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
exactly, and had them for decades before the EVIL NEWCOMER dared challenge the DNC propaganda machine.
Which decades? The, uh, Carter... decades? If anything proves my point the GOP has a better propaganda machine, it's that you dumb fuckers still think it's a conservative party.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip View Post
Let me help you: Hillary was caught having shills ask her canned questions.

I could do press complacency in the five years following 9/11, but don't get me wrong, I think she'd probably be nearly as disgusting as GWB, if you consider his abject idiocy water under the bridge.

Didn't Al Franken's radio show go broke?

Which decades? The, uh, Carter... decades? If anything proves my point the GOP has a better propaganda machine, it's that you dumb fuckers still think it's a conservative party.

dont

möbiustrip

go in the house

TheMorlock

Quote:
go in the house

its a trap

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeHole
The last presidential elections were about swift boats, don't tell me when you really think about it that it ISN'T the most fucking ridiculous thing ever?

I agree.

Wasn't it great when HorseFace released his DD214 and debunked the claims of them mean spirited Swift Boat Veterans for Truth guys.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
See, they do it too, so it makes it ok!!!

What childish thinking.

This post just goes to show, you read what you want to read.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
I agree.

Wasn't it great when HorseFace released his DD214 and debunked the claims of them mean spirited Swift Boat Veterans for Truth guys.

you republican scumbag, it's perfectly alright for liberals to nominate themselves for awards that can only be awarded when soneone else initiates the award action!!!

PopeKevinI

Quote:
I can't say it would shock me, but has the Obama or Clinton campaign been noted (a) employing astroturfers (b) harvesting them from the public?

Sure it can and does happen anywhere, but you'd be ignoring decades of politics to pretend the GOP, with its "brand über alles" mentality, doesn't run a much tighter ship. The offensive wing encompasses an entire news network and has produced myriad "celebrity" authors, bloggers, and radio hosts -- using current events to call liberals evil is an industry. On the home front, every day is the RNC; gross sexual misconduct isn't always enough for the party to decide you're a liability.

I'd say the Republicans have a much better system for influencing the media than Democrats. But then the Dems have quite a bit of media support in general...just look at the love-fest they get in Hollywood. For the time being, the Democrats lack solid strategic minds like Karl Rove who will make the best use of those resources.

It's really sad that politics is largely an effort to dupe the American people into believing they thought up whatever idea a candidate is selling on their own. The question is, how in the world would we go about changing the status quo?

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
. The question is, how in the world would we go about changing the status quo?

One bullet one vote