General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
Look it up again. That story is really an example of knives being less lethal than guns.

"The victims were treated at three hospitals.[11] Two of the children were taken to hospitals located outside Guangshan County to receive better care.[13] None of the victims were fatally wounded.[14]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenpen...chool_stabbing

It's obvious that guns are more effective as a lethal weapon to anyone who isn't being purposefully ignorant. This is why PD, army, and open carry activists and many here on genmay prefer to use guns for self defense over katanas, steak knives and whatnot.

well he sucked at his job its not like a whack with a good sharp katana or ghurka couldn't decapitate small kids in a swipe. its gross but it needs saying.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
This requires a much higher degree of planning, knowledge and craftsmanship. Unibomber was a very smart man. This punk was an impulsive idiot. When it comes to targeting individuals, nothing really beats a gun for cost, ease of use and effectiveness.

If there was a better option, it would be commonly used and favored by everyone for law enforcement, military and self defense.

napalm easy as fuck to make melt styrofaom in camp stove gas until its jellyish. keep it a little on the thin side and put it in a supersoaker you got a flame thrower with maybe 5 good bursts in it for 30 bucks tops counting the gas. some tape and 3 dollar grill lighter completes your kit

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

If he barged into my room right now, I'll take my chances with him having a katana, instead of a 45. At least I can use my computer chair to defend, throw him off balance and run away. Maybe i can throw a paper weight or my tablet at him before I use the chair. He can only swing so fast, in close proximity. Compare to pointing from any distance and clicking rapidly. It shouldn't have to be explained, really, it's obvious.

mad rats fuck

he even says in his 'manifesto' that if the cops that knocked on his door had found his guns then the whole plan would have been ruined
I am an intellectual who is destined for greatness. I would never perform a low-class service job.
*lights joint*

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

it does represent a lot of power psychologically too

he wouldn't be """""""""""""bold"""""""""""" enough to start the attacks without the knowledge that he had a firearm

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

But again we're back at the knife attacks....

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

See: Every romantic comedy ever where the guy who was there the whole tiem suddenly gets the girl...

or the girl that was there the whole time suddenly gets the guy...

and women complain about the media giving them body image issues...

every rom-com I've ever seen has put felonious ideas about romance into my head...

/if you actually did the things that people do in the movies that get women wet, you would go to jail... [unless you are the one sparkly vampire they want doing it to them...]

but please do go on about how magazines put bad ideas in womens heads about their self image....

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

<kelso ultra burn>

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Look it up again. That story is really an example of knives being less lethal than guns. 24 stabbed, 0 died.

"The victims were treated at three hospitals.[11] Two of the children were taken to hospitals located outside Guangshan County to receive better care.[13] None of the victims were fatally wounded.[14]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenpen...chool_stabbing

It's obvious that guns are more effective as a lethal weapon to anyone who isn't being purposefully ignorant. This is why PD, army, and open carry activists and many here on genmay prefer to use guns for self defense over katanas, steak knives and whatnot.

doesn't really matter anyway, dems never introduce any sensible gun control they just go after hicks buying $1200 ARs because they look scary, true gun control has been a dead issue for the dems the way abortion has for the repubs

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

well said

mad rats fuck

hey guys

you're gay
I am an intellectual who is destined for greatness. I would never perform a low-class service job.
*lights joint*

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

homophobe

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad rats fuck View Post
hey guys

you're gay

Shut up, the men are talking.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
doesn't really matter anyway, dems never introduce any sensible gun control they just go after hicks buying $1200 ARs because they look scary, true gun control has been a dead issue for the dems the way abortion has for the repubs

oh you mean like that dude who is all for gun control in cali but actually owns guns or sold them to gangs or whatever the fuck he did? yeah that wasnt plastered all over the media because liberal fucks get special priveleges, see anthony wiener, bill clinton, whoever that guy that got busted sucking dick in a gas station bathroom was...

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Shut up, the men are talking.

this is absolutely not true and mostly a fantasy intense gollum noise virgins have