General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub
this thread was designed to attract limpie douchebags , just like maggots are attracted to rotting flesh.

dymmo , schmuck and DruggedOutShitty60'sSinger have already alit and laid their eggs in this steaming pile of camel shit -- the limpie clusterfuck will be complete when xaids and mike27( I hope he brings enough WHITE PLASTIC LAWNCHAIRS for everyone ) chime in.

We wont but he will claim he did and that somebody stole some of them and sold them to terrorists.........

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub
this thread was designed to attract limpie douchebags , just like maggots are attracted to rotting flesh.

dymmo , schmuck and DruggedOutShitty60'sSinger have already alit and laid their eggs in this steaming pile of camel shit -- the limpie clusterfuck will be complete when xaids and mike27( I hope he brings enough WHITE PLASTIC LAWNCHAIRS for everyone ) chime in.
jubjub why are you so angry all the time? I dont think you understand the secret power of love to change you. Use love for your power?

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
jubjub why are you so angry all the time? I dont think you understand the secret power of love to change you. Use love for your power?

He is angry because fools like you keep getting innocent people killed.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
He is angry because fools like you keep getting innocent people killed.
How am I doing that exactly? Invading nations then bungling the entire postwar restructring? I can see how he'd be angry about that.

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruggedOutShitty60'sSinger
jubjub why are you so angry all the time?

I am curious as to why you think I am angry ?

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

It's still nowhere near as good as Australia
.......v.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
How am I doing that exactly? Invading nations then bungling the entire postwar restructring? I can see how he'd be angry about that.

By being stupid.......Its you and imbeciles like yourself are who bungled the entire postwar restructuring by giving the terrorists reason to believe they could win. Yep, thats right you just like the Vietnam protesting fags who created you have surrendered to a defeated enemy. You morons are not fighting the good fight, you are the useful idiots too stupid to understand that you are betraying your own nation.

Xayd

cleanse the unbelievers with fire!

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Sheehan
cleanse the unbelievers with fire!

Why dont you do something noble with your life, like kill yourself for the betterment of humanity.

Xayd

how am i betraying my country by opposing political corruption?

i'm not from the united arab emirates or saudi arabia. i don't have any interest in either whatsoever. what you, bush, and your balalalala buddies plan for yourselves has no bearing on me at all.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Here's the deal Jim. It's your fault, all of it. So is Vietnam. I don't understand how you can sleep your nights.

fatrat2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkSteel
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3962969.stm

Minimum count is at least 28k, but this disclaimer says it best:

http://www.mykeru.com/bodycount.html#iraqi

Even if it stays at the minimum. Thats 28 fucking thousand people.

Pssst: That Lancet study was debunked 3 weeks after it came out.

Go try reading some newspapers and get up to speed, will ya?

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
By being stupid.......Its you and imbeciles like yourself are who bungled the entire postwar restructuring by giving the terrorists reason to believe they could win. Yep, thats right you just like the Vietnam protesting fags who created you have surrendered to a defeated enemy. You morons are not fighting the good fight, you are the useful idiots too stupid to understand that you are betraying your own nation.
My bad.
 fuck you 

I havent surrendered to anybody. Only a moron would believe that the best course of action is to never question and always support the war, as if that will somehow result in assured victory. Maybe you havent noticed but the Iraqis are fighting each other, this isnt about some enemy you can defeat and call it a day. Sunnis and Shi'ias will continue to fight whether or not there are opponets to the war. The only ones betraying the nation here are those that continue to support the presidents course of action to the detriment of this nation.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 02-25-2006 at 02:11 PM..

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw Man
Here's the deal Jim. It's your fault, all of it. So is Vietnam. I don't understand how you can sleep your nights.
So that's whats been keeping me awake.

R@$T@M@N

Quote:
So that's whats been keeping me awake.
That and the lingering fact that you were portrayed by Val Kimmer.