General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Sheehan
how am i betraying my country by opposing political corruption?

i'm not from the united arab emirates or saudi arabia. i don't have any interest in either whatsoever. what you, bush, and your balalalala buddies plan for yourselves has no bearing on me at all.

You are not opposing political corruption you are just trying to make your personal brand the house brand.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 02-25-2006, 07:49 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
My bad.
 fuck you 

I havent surrendered to anybody. Only a moron would believe that the best course of action is to never question and always support the war, as if that will somehow result in assured victory. Maybe you havent noticed but the Iraqis are fighting each other, this isnt about some enemy you can defeat and call it a day. Sunnis and Shi'ias will continue to fight whether or not there are opponets to the war. The only ones betraying the nation here are those that continue to support the presidents course of action to the detriment of this nation.


Quote:
I havent surrendered to anybody.
You just keep telling yourself that, there is a reason the term useful idiot was coined to describe fools like you.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 02-25-2006, 07:51 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
I don't think any of us are in a position to say really, unless you've personally gone overseas. I have a friend that is over in Iraq and he gets online telling me all these people are thanking them, but they cannot let them get close to them for the fear that one of them is going to blow themselves up. At the same time you see and read about mass chaos. I guess i am just waiting until the final results.

I am glad that Sadaam is out of power and I don't think any rational person would disagree.
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 02-25-2006, 08:35 PM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

SilkSteel
 
SilkSteel's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
He is angry because fools like you keep getting innocent people killed.



Now thats rich.

And just because I want to piss you off that much more, I'll crosspost some rap lyrics to illustrate my view.

Quote:
They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bull shit , I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga
Yea, some libbies speaking from the otherside of the globe make SUCH a strong contribution to the willingness of these people to keep fighting. It couldn't POSSIBLY be the reason I highlighted above in the song.

Last edited by SilkSteel; 02-25-2006 at 09:49 PM..
Old 02-25-2006, 09:43 PM SilkSteel is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

ApathyEcstasy
yeah, different species of slanteye here
 
ApathyEcstasy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926
I don't think any of us are in a position to say really, unless you've personally gone overseas. I have a friend that is over in Iraq and he gets online telling me all these people are thanking them, but they cannot let them get close to them for the fear that one of them is going to blow themselves up. At the same time you see and read about mass chaos. I guess i am just waiting until the final results.

I am glad that Sadaam is out of power and I don't think any rational person would disagree.

i'd say it's entirely dependent on what part of the country the troops are stationed in..i'd reckon it could go from one end of the spectrum (peace and order) to the other (constant rebel attacks, chaos, suffering, death, etc.) depending on what part of iraq you're in
__________________
7.9%, Chinese growth has screeched to a halt! People
are going to riot in the streets! The CCP is about to
fall!
8.1%, Chinese growth has over-heated! People are
going to riot in the streets! The CCP is about to fall!
Old 02-25-2006, 09:47 PM ApathyEcstasy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy
i'd say it's entirely dependent on what part of the country the troops are stationed in..i'd reckon it could go from one end of the spectrum (peace and order) to the other (constant rebel attacks, chaos, suffering, death, etc.) depending on what part of iraq you're in

Yea that makes sense, he is in the marines infantry, so I would assume that he definately sees some of the worst that goes on.
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 02-26-2006, 10:32 AM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

Most Retarded Guy Alive
Registrations
 
worse, no doubt here
Old 02-26-2006, 10:38 AM Most Retarded Guy Alive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Most Retarded Guy Alive
worse, no doubt here
Just curious, why do you think that?
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 02-26-2006, 10:50 AM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

ApathyEcstasy
yeah, different species of slanteye here
 
ApathyEcstasy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926
Just curious, why do you think that?

because he's liberal commie scum

edit: if by better or worse..you mean economically...then DEFINITELY worse...their current level of oil production is nowhere near their pre-war levels..and it'll take them a long time to get back there
__________________
7.9%, Chinese growth has screeched to a halt! People
are going to riot in the streets! The CCP is about to
fall!
8.1%, Chinese growth has over-heated! People are
going to riot in the streets! The CCP is about to fall!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:59 AM ApathyEcstasy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy
because he's liberal commie scum

edit: if by better or worse..you mean economically...then DEFINITELY worse...their current level of oil production is nowhere near their pre-war levels..and it'll take them a long time to get back there

I think that would be due to people sabatoging pipelines, killing contracters etc. I think anyone that works there is scared as hell. I think that when Iraq is stabilized and somehow everyone is at compromise (far fetched) that they would be in a good situation and their economy will thrive.
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 02-26-2006, 11:04 AM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

ApathyEcstasy
yeah, different species of slanteye here
 
ApathyEcstasy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926
I think that would be due to people sabatoging pipelines, killing contracters etc. I think anyone that works there is scared as hell. I think that when Iraq is stabilized and somehow everyone is at compromise (far fetched) that they would be in a good situation and their economy will thrive.

aww how cute....you're so trusting
__________________
7.9%, Chinese growth has screeched to a halt! People
are going to riot in the streets! The CCP is about to
fall!
8.1%, Chinese growth has over-heated! People are
going to riot in the streets! The CCP is about to fall!
Old 02-26-2006, 11:21 AM ApathyEcstasy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18B<rambone>
i dont think anybody who hasn't been there for an extended period of time is qualifued to answer this

best answer so far
__________________
[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381610]0/0 = undefined, it's a vertical line[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-26-2006, 11:47 AM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkSteel


Now thats rich.

And just because I want to piss you off that much more, I'll crosspost some rap lyrics to illustrate my view.



Yea, some libbies speaking from the otherside of the globe make SUCH a strong contribution to the willingness of these people to keep fighting. It couldn't POSSIBLY be the reason I highlighted above in the song.

Yawn............I actually expect more by way of intelligent or rational comments from an uneducated addicted to crack from Compton then I do from you. Which means this drivel not only doesn't piss me off it doesn't even strike me as surprising that you come up with it. In fact if anything I find it amusing that even posting anonymously you could post something that makes you look this stupid, amusing because you obviously have no clue how stupid you just made yourself look.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 02-26-2006, 04:30 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

SilkSteel
 
SilkSteel's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Yawn............I actually expect more by way of intelligent or rational comments from an uneducated addicted to crack from Compton then I do from you. Which means this drivel not only doesn't piss me off it doesn't even strike me as surprising that you come up with it. In fact if anything I find it amusing that even posting anonymously you could post something that makes you look this stupid, amusing because you obviously have no clue how stupid you just made yourself look.

Haha. I love pissing you off.
Old 02-26-2006, 06:16 PM SilkSteel is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkSteel
Haha. I love pissing you off.

Then there really isnt much joy in your life is there. Because you dont piss me of, you make me laugh. I'm not laughing with you, I am laughing at you. And if I am laughing at you, then so is just about everyone else who reads these little gems of yours.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 02-26-2006, 08:40 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:16 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.