General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Dyno
Come hither Sancho Panza, I have need of my Lance

You can tell this topic makes the neo-cons fucking touchy because they ignore the OP question and go right into the typical partisan clown-show.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno
You can tell this topic makes the neo-cons fucking touchy because they ignore the OP question and go right into the typical partisan clown-show.

damn those evil republitards and their triksy tricks.

They should be ashamed of themselves and post valuable content like your post I quoted above.

Dyno

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
damn those evil republitards and their triksy tricks.

They should be ashamed of themselves and post valuable content like your post I quoted above.

After each and every post I make I should end them with "Back to you, Morlock" because you follow me around like a love-struck smell-hound.

This thread is getting slow Morecock. I need a laugh. Tell me how Iraq is on the road to recovery.

TheMorlock

Quote:
After each and every post I make I should end them with "Back to you, Morlock" because you follow me around like a love-struck smell-hound.

This thread is getting slow Morecock. I need a laugh. Tell me how Iraq is on the road to recovery.

It's just that you always seem to be the last moron posting when I enter a thread. How do you do that?

Dyno

Quote:
It's just that you always seem to be the last moron posting when I enter a thread. How do you do that?

Mere coincidence is it? HA! You come sniffing me out, bitch. It's obvious. Why lie?

TheMorlock

Quote:
Mere coincidence is it? HA! You come sniffing me out, bitch. It's obvious. Why lie?

so sad, you can't even get that right.

SilkSteel

Quote:
so sad, you can't even get that right.

You and Arthur must be long lost twins of a butt-fucked goat.

MHZ

Quote:
Saddam was a bad man - no question - but one of the benefits of his tyrannical brutishness is that he kept sectarian tensions in check and kept the country's money under lock and key. That check is no longer there. If anyone did killing or wasted money back then it was him. Now that is no longer the case.

Iraqis are being incarcerated by fellow Iraqis who have been absorbed into the police forces and there are starvation and torture deaths in these hidden makeshift prisons. Iraq's major cities have drastic, debilitating shortages of fresh water and intermitent electricity. Civil repairing projects are slowing to a halt because the US can no longer focus on repairing the constant incidences of insurgent damage. Fallujah is 60% destroyed and there is no plan to rebuild. The money pegged to rebuild Iraq is mostly gone now and not much more is coming in, the bulk having been spent frivolously or outright absconded with. Islamic Extremists are still flowing in from all over the Middle East to do battle with America and anyone else who would resist their rule. The I.E.D.'s are becoming more sophisticated and are doing more damage every day. Foreign investors - who were thought to help revitalize Iraq - are staying as far away as possible because no investment can be protected. The oil pipelines are cut and insurgents are helping pay expenses by smuggling sweet light crude out of the country. The civilian deaths are such that they have spared no family.

And thus far the crowning act of mayhem is the destruction of the Askariya Shrine, which if the reports are to be believed nearly caused outright civil war just yesterday. This country is rapidly disintigrating and is certainly worse off today than it was prior to invasion. In the long run democracy may improve their lot in life, but if civil war does come or if the US removes itself and things are in the same state as they are today the only thing that will save this country is a massive cash infusion from Iran, which will come at a price of utter submittance to the Iranian way of life, and that by any American's standard will be a terrible turn of events.

A pretty good assesment.

I usually don't agree with what you post.

edit: And the thread just kinda went to hell after that.

Last edited by MHZ; 02-27-2006 at 12:14 PM..

cartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
By being stupid.......Its you and imbeciles like yourself are who bungled the entire postwar restructuring by giving the terrorists reason to believe they could win. Yep, thats right you just like the Vietnam protesting fags who created you have surrendered to a defeated enemy. You morons are not fighting the good fight, you are the useful idiots too stupid to understand that you are betraying your own nation.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard, EVER.

How in the hell are any terrorists going to tap in to popular opinion in America?

'Well I'd strap a bomb to my chest and go kill some infidels, but, enh, the entire American public is behind the war effort so I guess I'll just roll over and let America give it to me in the ass, I'm not going to change their minds'

That sounds like a terrorists way of thinking to me...

I just don't understand, you on one hand say that these 'mooslim pig dogs' are animals and savages, and that they are out of control. Then on the other you come back and say that if there wasn't resistance to the war effort in America, that they'd simply give up??

You confuse me sir.

Aministrator g
shionyr
I get blowjobs while checking stats on my laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartz
This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard, EVER.

How in the hell are any terrorists going to tap in to popular opinion in America?

'Well I'd strap a bomb to my chest and go kill some infidels, but, enh, the entire American public is behind the war effort so I guess I'll just roll over and let America give it to me in the ass, I'm not going to change their minds'

That sounds like a terrorists way of thinking to me...

I just don't understand, you on one hand say that these 'mooslim pig dogs' are animals and savages, and that they are out of control. Then on the other you come back and say that if there wasn't resistance to the war effort in America, that they'd simply give up??

You confuse me sir.

Don't worry about Arthur, when his usual partisan hack gimmick fails, he just reverts to personal insults, liberal use of the tard smiley, and nonsense statements (like the one above) which attempt to blame the problem on liberals. He's almost as methodical as deadside, but just as retarded.

cartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aministrator g
Don't worry about Arthur, when his usual partisan hack gimmick fails, he just reverts to personal insults, liberal use of the tard smiley, and nonsense statements (like the one above) which attempt to blame the problem on liberals. He's almost as methodical as deadside, but just as retarded.

I know, I know, I usually just ignore him, but I'm hoping if I point out every time he contradicts himself, the tiny part of his brain that is not completely partisan and blind to the facts will short out. It will then try and register the contradiction with the dominate partisan section, causing some sort of short circut and result in either a severely debilitating stroke, or spontaneous cranial detonation.

I can dream, can't I?

Edit: and when exactly has his partisan hack gimmick succeded?

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Saddam was a bad man - no question - but one of the benefits of his tyrannical brutishness is that he kept sectarian tensions in check and kept the country's money under lock and key.
For his benefit yes.
Quote:
That check is no longer there.
It never was there. It was only used for him and his supporters. He neglected and kill millions of people under his dictatorship.
Quote:
If anyone did killing or wasted money back then it was him. Now that is no longer the case.
No longer the case for helping his supporters, then you are correct.
Quote:
Iraqis are being incarcerated by fellow Iraqis who have been absorbed into the police forces and there are starvation and torture deaths in these hidden makeshift prisons.
That is correct and Human Rights Watch was the one to make this known which I hope the Iraqi Government will take action to prevent. The US Military has had to intervene for the Iraqi Government regarding abuses.
Quote:
Iraq's major cities have drastic, debilitating shortages of fresh water and intermitent electricity.
As of 2003 yes, that is correct. That is not the case anymore. There have been many projects since then that has helped benefit Iraqi Society. For example. http://www.escwa.org.lb/information/iraq/index.asp

USAid is still in Iraq helping rebuild their society along with the military doing construction projects all over Iraq.
For example http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/RWB.NSF/...M?OpenDocument
You can find even more here http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/dbc.nsf/...rm&rc=3&cc=irq regarding sectors of the country that they're doing projects in. While you on the other hand are claiming there are no such work being done.
Quote:
Civil repairing projects are slowing to a halt because the US can no longer focus on repairing the constant incidences of insurgent damage.
No source.
Quote:
Fallujah is 60% destroyed and there is no plan to rebuild.
I see you basing your proof off wikipedia. "damaged 60% of the city's buildings"
Quote:
The money pegged to rebuild Iraq is mostly gone now and not much more is coming in, the bulk having been spent frivolously or outright absconded with.
Incorrect and not factually sourced. http://usinfo.state.gov/xarchives/di...wf-latest.html for example
Quote:
• Delivering more than 3 million measles vaccinations and 4 million polio vaccinations for children under 5;
• Refurbishing 100 health care centers, equipping 600 clinics with needed supplies and building a new children’s hospital in Basra;
• Providing training and technical assistance for 4,000 Iraqi health care providers; and
• Working with international aid organizations to distribute food, human services and resettlement support for Iraqis displaced by ongoing conflict.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND ESSENTIAL SERVICES
• 42 power grid repair projects to supply more than 1,100 megawatts of electricity to more than 8 million customers;
• 125 projects to provide potable water for more than 7 million Iraqis and sewage treatment services for 6.6 million; and
• 25 projects to build new airports and shipping terminals and seven new bridges.
EDUCATION
• Print and distribute more than 8 million textbooks;
• Train 70,000 teachers; and
• Refurbish 2,949 schools and build 1,237 new schools.
DEMOCRACY AND GOVERNANCE
• Distributing more than 700,000 copies of the new Iraqi Constitution and holding 11,472 information sessions to explain the document to more than 325,000 citizens;
• Providing public administration training for most of the newly elected provincial councils members;
• Granting funding for 313 human rights groups; and
• Establishing the Iraq Independent News Agency, with 125 affiliates and independent press outlets throughout the country.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
• Encouraging agricultural development through restoration of southern marshlands, rebuilding irrigation systems and refurbishing livestock veterinarian clinics;
• Establishing an investment promotion agency which facilitates networking and the sharing of marketing and international pricing information, and already has registered more than 32,000 new businesses; and
• Distributing $35 million in “micro-enterprise” loans for small businesses to expand and generate employment.
Quote:
Islamic Extremists are still flowing in from all over the Middle East to do battle with America and anyone else who would resist their rule.
Whoa, in the past, you've argued that Islamic Extremist were mostly in Iraq and now they're coming from abroad?
Quote:
The I.E.D.'s are becoming more sophisticated and are doing more damage every day.
Doing more damage every day? Last I checked, casualities is down. Not up. The month of February is almost over.
February 06 - 39 KIA (14 Non-IED's) / 136 Wounded
January 06 - 63 KIA (36 Non-IED's) / 521 Wounded
December 05 - 66 KIA (26 Non-IED's) / 304 Wounded
So taking a good look at that, it's down.
Quote:
Foreign investors - who were thought to help revitalize Iraq - are staying as far away as possible because no investment can be protected.
When? Proof of argument?
Quote:
The oil pipelines are cut and insurgents are helping pay expenses by smuggling sweet light crude out of the country.
The pipeline is cut? When was this? Proof please.
Quote:
The civilian deaths are such that they have spared no family.
According to what? Where is this coming from?

You know what. You have no proof. You are basing evidence on 2003 arguments. Not today.
Quote:
And thus far the crowning act of mayhem is the destruction of the Askariya Shrine, which if the reports are to be believed nearly caused outright civil war just yesterday.
Caused Civil War? Even Al-Sadr called for nothing to happen and this is the flamboyant anti-American supported by Iran.
Quote:
This country is rapidly disintigrating and is certainly worse off today than it was prior to invasion.
Proof please.
Quote:
In the long run democracy may improve their lot in life, but if civil war does come or if the US removes itself and things are in the same state as they are today the only thing that will save this country is a massive cash infusion from Iran, which will come at a price of utter submittance to the Iranian way of life, and that by any American's standard will be a terrible turn of events.
What civil war? I don't see it. The media is extorting that there are fears of civil war but the Iraqi Government is doing what it can to minimize the situation and put in efforts to rebuild that mosque.

I see zero support of your arguments. No facts. Just propaganda.
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 02-27-2006 at 06:47 PM..

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aministrator g

A 34k who thinks he knows his ass from a hole in the ground, now thats a shock...........

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
For his benefit yes.It never was there. It was only used for him and his supporters. He neglected and kill millions of people under his dictatorship.No longer the case for helping his supporters, then you are correct.
That is correct and Human Rights Watch was the one to make this known which I hope the Iraqi Government will take action to prevent. The US Military has had to intervene for the Iraqi Government regarding abuses.As of 2003 yes, that is correct. That is not the case anymore. There have been many projects since then that has helped benefit Iraqi Society. For example. http://www.escwa.org.lb/information/iraq/index.asp

USAid is still in Iraq helping rebuild their society along with the military doing construction projects all over Iraq.
For example http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/RWB.NSF/...M?OpenDocument
You can find even more here http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/dbc.nsf/...rm&rc=3&cc=irq regarding sectors of the country that they're doing projects in. While you on the other hand are claiming there are no such work being done.
No source. I see you basing your proof off wikipedia. "damaged 60% of the city's buildings" Incorrect and not factually sourced. http://usinfo.state.gov/xarchives/di...wf-latest.html for example
Whoa, in the past, you've argued that Islamic Extremist were mostly in Iraq and now they're coming from abroad?Doing more damage every day? Last I checked, casualities is down. Not up. The month of February is almost over.
February 06 - 39 KIA (14 Non-IED's) / 136 Wounded
January 06 - 63 KIA (36 Non-IED's) / 521 Wounded
December 05 - 66 KIA (26 Non-IED's) / 304 Wounded
So taking a good look at that, it's down.When? Proof of argument?The pipeline is cut? When was this? Proof please.According to what? Where is this coming from?

You know what. You have no proof. You are basing evidence on 2003 arguments. Not today.
Caused Civil War? Even Al-Sadr called for nothing to happen and this is the flamboyant anti-American supported by Iran.Proof please.What civil war? I don't see it. The media is extorting that there are fears of civil war but the Iraqi Government is doing what it can to minimize the situation and put in efforts to rebuild that mosque.

I see zero support of your arguments. No facts. Just propaganda.

all of the above is

are you that fucking stupid viriik? wait, nevermind, we know that already.

"working with". "projects". "organizing". "training".

all government speak for "not a goddamned thing, but some of our brother-in-law contractors are doing quite well!"

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Sheehan
all of the above is

are you that fucking stupid viriik? wait, nevermind, we know that already.

"working with". "projects". "organizing". "training".

all government speak for "not a goddamned thing, but some of our brother-in-law contractors are doing quite well!"

In other words you just had your ass handed to you and all you can do is spit, sputter and claim everyone else is a liar and you are right and everyone else is wrong.......

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion