General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon View Post
You retard Conservation of energy, or "The first law of thermodynamics" as it is more widely know is conditional to a closed system. Neither one is wrong as they are not in conflict, your misunderstanding of both is what is wrong. Noether's theorem makes it indisputably clear that conservation of energy is a is a consequence of the shift symmetry of time. In other words before time operated the way it does now there was no conservation of energy and matter. There was also no causality, for that matter.

As I said before when you run the mathematics back you end up with a multiple vector minus zero sum. A minus zero sum is not a negative integer if it were we would be able to make predictions based upon the vector integers. It is a single point with no values at all.

"An object at rest remains at rest unless acted upon by an outside force, an object in motion remains in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. Sorry it's Newton's First Law and there is simply no getting around it."

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
"An object at rest remains at rest unless acted upon by an outside force, an object in motion remains in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. Sorry it's Newton's First Law and there is simply no getting around it."

Your lack of understanding of even basic physics makes this discussion nearly impossible. Newtons First Law, like the First law of Thermodynamics is dependent upon a closed system. However both Newtons First Law and The First Law of Thermodynamics prove indisputably that while the Universe now is a closed system it wasn't always a closed system. So since the moment of minus zero Newtons First Law and The First Law of Thermodynamics have been in affect, however prior to minus zero we have no clue what physical laws were in affect.

Again as I said before Noether's theorem makes it indisputable that the laws of physics prior to minus zero were not subject to the laws of physics that exist now. As the Universe exists now there is simply no getting around either Newtons First Law or The First Law of Thermodynamics. Because of this indisputable fact it is impossible at this time for us to speculate what the physical laws might have been prior to minus zero.

Believe it or not, and I know you chose to not, this is the single largest conundrum in both physics and cosmology.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Free_Willy

Youre the single largest conundrum in explaining the missing link, and one hell of a compelling reason to support Eugenics.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

ry_goody

"The materialist fundamentalists are funnier than the Christian fundamentalists, because they think they're rational!"
Robert Anton Wilson

"In (Gordiano) Bruno's day the 3 terms were divided up differently, you had science and mysticism on one side, and religion on the other side. Science and mysticism are alike in their struggle against religion. They were both based on experience and respect for the individual. The idea of science and mysticism was go out and discover for yourself. Find out what works, find out how the universe is actually structured and how you relate to the structure of the universe. And so there were basically 2 areas of scientific exploration, the external and the internal. But they were both pursued by the same method, the experimental method."
Robert Anton Wilson

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM 2347 View Post
You just need to be smart enough to get laid. That's how you win. There are lots of smart people who can't get laid to save their lives, there are alot of idiots that can get laid whenever they want and they are the people that keep our species going. So learn how to get laid easily.

however, some people need to merely produce psychological babies, so to say, in order to shape the species. Ideas or inventions.

evidence, Tesla never made a baby

Ray Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by koomba View Post
It seems logical? Why does it seem logical in the first place to think that it is necessary for a being to have put the rules into place? It is simply how things are. The fact is that there is existence, so this should be sufficient reason to thing it is probable. We don't need to gawk at the 'huge impossibility' of any certain event happening and assume that the only way for it to have happened was through some divine intervention.

You're simplifying my stance. I'm not simply gawking at an event. I've put this under as much scrutiny as I can, and I cannot find any natural cause for the event. Also, this is just one example. My family and friends have their own similar stories.

I'm not saying that this must have been a genuine miracle. There's still a chance that I've missed the real cause, or that it was simply random chance that produced the event. However, there's a point where the odds are so high that a reasonable person must be convinced, and that's where I am.

ry_goody

you dont just gawk at the event, you become it

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon View Post
Your lack of understanding of even basic physics makes this discussion nearly impossible. Newtons First Law, like the First law of Thermodynamics is dependent upon a closed system. However both Newtons First Law and The First Law of Thermodynamics prove indisputably that while the Universe now is a closed system it wasn't always a closed system. So since the moment of minus zero Newtons First Law and The First Law of Thermodynamics have been in affect, however prior to minus zero we have no clue what physical laws were in affect.

Again as I said before Noether's theorem makes it indisputable that the laws of physics prior to minus zero were not subject to the laws of physics that exist now. As the Universe exists now there is simply no getting around either Newtons First Law or The First Law of Thermodynamics. Because of this indisputable fact it is impossible at this time for us to speculate what the physical laws might have been prior to minus zero.

Believe it or not, and I know you chose to not, this is the single largest conundrum in both physics and cosmology.
oh, ok. Let's agree that I shall PM you if I'm in dire need of physics consultation, so you can state which laws are applicable in what moment. I'm kind of confused though since you talk about times and whatnot and how you don't know what happened then, but now you pretty much said we have no clue what physical laws were in affect.

PS. I have never claimed to be really good in physics. You seem to radiate this point, while you keep posting how no one except you (this has happened in numerous threads) has a basic fundamental understanding of physics, and when you really have time to drive these points in through that, you contradict yourself

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
oh, ok. Let's agree that I shall PM you if I'm in dire need of physics consultation, so you can state which laws are applicable in what moment. I'm kind of confused though since you talk about times and whatnot and how you don't know what happened then, but now you pretty much said we have no clue what physical laws were in affect.

PS. I have never claimed to be really good in physics. You seem to radiate this point, while you keep posting how no one except you (this has happened in numerous threads) has a basic fundamental understanding of physics, and when you really have time to drive these points in through that, you contradict yourself

People that don't understand physics always seem to think that...

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

RetardedKitten
pwned

im religious because I enjoy giving myself to one of the only institutions based on choice. take some mushrooms and squeegee your third fucking eye.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardedKitten View Post
im religious because I enjoy giving myself to one of the only institutions based on choice. take some mushrooms and squeegee your third fucking eye.

but... that may hurt?

the first time?