General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
You never asked me that question

Personally I think it's weird, but it wouldn't have been weird 200 years ago. However, you're slippery sloping, this thread was originally about a 16 year old and that perfectly fine with a 22 year old. Question answered, eat some ass, go home.

You were also responding to a post of mine that wasn't directed at you in the first place . And you still never answered my question, because I'm talking about LEGALIZATION, not your opinion on morality. So maybe you should go eat some ass and go home since you STILL never answered it.

And of course this is a slippery slope question. Currently the justification, in this thread, is that girls as young as 14 are fair game for "biological reasons". The thread was originally about a 16 year old, yes, but people are using biological reasoning to suggest adult relations with children as young as 14. I'm suggesting you can extend that to as young as 12 with the same justification. If you read the whole thread, you'll take notice that this is the direction the discussion was going VERY early on. There's nothing off topic about what I was doing.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 10-06-2007, 09:14 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#136  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SnakeIRye
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
You were also responding to a post of mine that wasn't directed at you in the first place . And you still never answered my question, because I'm talking about LEGALIZATION, not your opinion on morality. So maybe you should go eat some ass and go home since you STILL never answered it.

And of course this is a slippery slope question. Currently the justification, in this thread, is that girls as young as 14 are fair game for "biological reasons". The thread was originally about a 16 year old, yes, but people are using biological reasoning to suggest adult relations with children as young as 14. I'm suggesting you can extend that to as young as 12 with the same justification. If you read the whole thread, you'll take notice that this is the direction the discussion was going VERY early on. There's nothing off topic about what I was doing.

That's dumb as hell, let's slippery slope the other way. Certainly there are girls at the age of 18 who are nowhere near the maturity level of most 22 year olds. Why don't we make the age of consent 22? Where do you draw the line then? I know people who are in their forties and aren't mature enough to handle sex let alone children. And apparently you aren't aware that most laws ARE about moral opinions. I just happen to disagree with the christian "moral" majority and agree with most of world when I say 16 should be the age of consent
__________________
Remember kids: Don't do school, stay in milk and drink your drugs!
Darth Snake, Evil Jedi Motherfucker Overlord of the Executor
Old 10-06-2007, 09:40 AM SnakeIRye is offline  
Reply With Quote
#137  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
That's dumb as hell, let's slippery slope the other way. Certainly there are girls at the age of 18 who are nowhere near the maturity level of most 22 year olds. Why don't we make the age of consent 22? Where do you draw the line then? I know people who are in their forties and aren't mature enough to handle sex let alone children. And apparently you aren't aware that most laws ARE about moral opinions. I just happen to disagree with the christian "moral" majority and agree with most of world when I say 16 should be the age of consent

Ok, and what's your justification for arbitrarily selecting 16? Your previous argument against my position was that it was normal a few hundred years ago to have sex with younger children. What is it about age 16 now that makes you think this is an acceptable age for adults to be having sex with, given your previous "biological" argument?
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 10-06-2007, 10:47 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#138  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
That's dumb as hell, let's slippery slope the other way. Certainly there are girls at the age of 18 who are nowhere near the maturity level of most 22 year olds. Why don't we make the age of consent 22? Where do you draw the line then? I know people who are in their forties and aren't mature enough to handle sex let alone children. And apparently you aren't aware that most laws ARE about moral opinions. I just happen to disagree with the christian "moral" majority and agree with most of world when I say 16 should be the age of consent

During certain phases of development an organism will undergo certain changes. In the human organism this includes rapid changes in brain structure.

What is currently considered the last major change is social hardwiring, which starts about age 13 and is usually "99%" complete by age 16 for most subjects.

Intense social relations with an adult prior to that can easily skew the physical wiring of the brain into generating non optimal behavior later on.

Which is how we get SamFarbers. Joe Pits and Free Willy or the trailer trash of your choice. All those years of Sams father fucking him in the ass and saying "Im fucking you in the ass because your mom ran off with a dirty rich jew" tends to skew behaivior

Sexual interaction between a 25 year old and a 14 year old is such an intense social relation. And is often( typically?) a malicious relationship on the 25 year olds part. Training the younger persons brain to remain in a juvenile dependent state.

Or something like that.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-06-2007, 11:32 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#139  

fatrat2
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantes View Post
how many people here have parents whose age differs by 5+ years?

Exactly. stfu.

Here's an exercise for you: Try replacing the word sex with firearms and see stupid the logic in this thread instantly becomes. Any 12 year old should be able to at least pick up a .38 and shoot it right? Yet we have laws in place that mandate you need to be at least 18 to buy and own one. Why is that?

Simple. Just because physically can pick up a gun and shoot it does not mean you should instantly be able to buy one and use it.

If more of you would goddamn think with your brains instead of the pee pee hole, you just might see what I'm saying. There is a ton more to sex than just being able to stick a dick into a vagina. You need to be mature enough to handle the consequences before just doing it. That means being able to do things like hold down a steady job and raise kids in a functional manner without needing massive government subsidies to do so.

And if I knew about what Dr Nano was doing several years ago, I would have laid the smackdown on him for doing it. He should be thanking his stars his girlfriend didn't get pregnant back then and forced him drop out of school (along with her) to go begging for work support the new 'bundle of joy'. What the hell was he thinking?
Old 10-13-2007, 07:05 AM fatrat2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#140  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrat2 View Post
Here's an exercise for you: Try replacing the word sex with firearms and see stupid the logic in this thread instantly becomes. Any 12 year old should be able to at least pick up a .38 and shoot it right? Yet we have laws in place that mandate you need to be at least 18 to buy and own one. Why is that?

Simple. Just because physically can pick up a gun and shoot it does not mean you should instantly be able to buy one and use it.

If more of you would goddamn think with your brains instead of the pee pee hole, you just might see what I'm saying. There is a ton more to sex than just being able to stick a dick into a vagina. You need to be mature enough to handle the consequences before just doing it. That means being able to do things like hold down a steady job and raise kids in a functional manner without needing massive government subsidies to do so.

And if I knew about what Dr Nano was doing several years ago, I would have laid the smackdown on him for doing it. He should be thanking his stars his girlfriend didn't get pregnant back then and forced him drop out of school (along with her) to go begging for work support the new 'bundle of joy'. What the hell was he thinking?

you do know that you can get a hunting license at 12 years old and are authorized to carry/use shotguns, high powered rifles, muzzle loaders, etc?

also, how do you intend to prosecute the people in there 30s who are not mature enough to hold down a job and support the children their pee pees make?
Old 10-13-2007, 07:43 AM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#141  

fatrat2
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
you do know that you can get a hunting license at 12 years old and are authorized to carry/use shotguns, high powered rifles, muzzle loaders, etc?

also, how do you intend to prosecute the people in there 30s who are not mature enough to hold down a job and support the children their pee pees make?


1. Yeah, it's called 'Under Parental Supervision'. I asked about being able to buy and own one. Big difference IMHO.

2. They already do that now, it's called CPS and Family Court.

Have any further questions?
Old 10-13-2007, 10:48 AM fatrat2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#142  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrat2 View Post
1. Yeah, it's called 'Under Parental Supervision'. I asked about being able to buy and own one. Big difference IMHO.

2. They already do that now, it's called CPS and Family Court.

Have any further questions?

Owned
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 10-13-2007, 03:31 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#143  

MrMaN383
Asshole Licking Douchebag
 
MrMaN383's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrat2 View Post
1. Yeah, it's called 'Under Parental Supervision'. I asked about being able to buy and own one. Big difference IMHO.

2. They already do that now, it's called CPS and Family Court.

Have any further questions?

1. its kids shooting guns. period.

2. thats not prosecution dumbass

no further questions, you side stepped the first two like a vagina.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:22 PM MrMaN383 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#144  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewayne2 View Post
Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/...a-16-year-old/)

its just some sex...

its not like their worshiping Christ or believing rationality the epitome of human existence

6 years apart really is not that big of a deal and I've known some really mature 16 year olds before.

I mean, my parents are 7 years apart and my mom got nagged at 19... what if they really are made for each other and all your doing is prolonging there agony of not being able to exercise true love?

really whats so bad if the 16 year old gets used. Lessoned learned. I don't see whats so devilish about a 22 year old cock using her vs another 16 year old cock, they both have the same intentions behind them and they'll both do the same amount of 'whatever' it is you think is gonna happen

maybe your just sour your 22 year old cock didnt do some 'whatever' to a 16 year old vagina, that it probably would of loved, and now to further enforce that haunting 'truth' in your head you gotta force it to your daughter

In fact the only negative I can see to the 22 year old cock is, then she could file statutory and send him off to jail further enforcing the notion that it WASNT her fault

Maybe thats all you want to protect her from? The ultimate realization she has to be in control and not blame it on other people always?

Or do you want to teach her 'your' in control, the old man... maybe thats why she likes them older in the first place. hah. beautiful
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR

Last edited by ry_goody; 10-14-2007 at 01:02 PM..
Old 10-14-2007, 12:59 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#145  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
Or lower everything to 14.

we actually agree on one absurd notion

actually I would of said 16... but if you can get to 14 im all for it
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 10-14-2007, 01:06 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#146  

SnakeIRye
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
its just some sex...

its not like... believing rationality the epitome of human existence

Tagent but, jesus christo I can't believe you actually use that. It sounds like you've been intellectually curbstomped by one too many atheists and you're building up a distaste. Nice try on the strawman though.
__________________
Remember kids: Don't do school, stay in milk and drink your drugs!
Darth Snake, Evil Jedi Motherfucker Overlord of the Executor
Old 10-14-2007, 08:17 PM SnakeIRye is offline  
Reply With Quote
#147  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
Tagent but, jesus christo I can't believe you actually use that. It sounds like you've been intellectually curbstomped by one too many atheists and you're building up a distaste. Nice try on the strawman though.

tangent? no. I needed a good example to show the potential hypocracy of his stance

curbstomped? Well you can certainly hope and imagine that occurring if it makes you feel more correct.

I certainly can't stop that from occurring in your head. Could you?

My distaste to perpetuating rationality and logic as the epitome of human existence is on the mere basis of the association between college, depression, anxiety and suicide. Perpetuating rationality and logic as anything BUT a method to create machines is really just, ghoulish because within rationality and logic are not the means to make yourself unconditionally happy. In fact, I would say there the means to inhibit that ability because you believe your supposed to make some 'objective measurement' of yourself and compare it to others, are my grades as good, am I as capable as that guy, why can't I get what that guy has, why am I not living -this- (some objectively deduced definition of good) life.

My distaste for it develops when I see the pit of depression some of my friends are in. Some of the extreme lack of creativity in my artistically aspiring friends to due underlying anxieties of full subjective self being. Then worse, my parents and my friends parents who still haven't quite figured out, rationality and logic is not the epitome of human existence, it is not the freeing, it is their prison, it is the reason they have to have anti-depressants, it is the reason they need counseling, it is the reason something like painkillers are so attractive.

You do not need objective measurements of happiness. Happiness is a placebo effect.
If all you perpetuate is 'objective measurement' as the greatest, or even worse 'objective physical measurement', you end up with the US in the state it is today. Where no one can feel themselves internally and all their internal process, no one can let those internal processes manifest visually and auditorially and talk to them because there afraid of 'schizophrenia' or some BS, because then they would be stepping out of the realm of 'objective physical measurement' (the epitome of human existence) and into the realm of 'subjective metaphysical measurement' (the world of insanity). Or you get the state of the US today where someones car is considered a better judge of their happiness and status than their smile and the way they act.

Perpetuating logic and rationality as the epitome of human existence is nothing more than a way to say "hey stop taking yourself so seriously, thats just childish, come out, get a job, get good grades, you gotta measure yourself up against the rest". And you wanna know the result of that? Go to google and type in 'college depression'.

Happiness is not the product of constantly measuring yourself by the standards of measurement someone else designed (college, money, hiearchal status). It is the product of measuring yourself by the means of measurement you fabricate in your own head. Which I would say should be nothing more than 'does this feel good, is this fun, is this happy'. That is the epitome of human existence, love, fun and happiness. NOT rationality and logic. All rationality and logic do is create machines to take jobs so more people can then focus more on developing love, fun and happiness.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR

Last edited by ry_goody; 10-15-2007 at 11:23 AM..
Old 10-15-2007, 11:19 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#148  

Chrisman5000
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkspike View Post
im 19 and i couldnt stomach the thought of fucking a 16 year old

Your dick is broken...may want to get it checked out.

Did Jesus tell you it's wrong? The last time I checked most 16 year olds look 19-20 these days, for you to say you wouldn't have sex with one leads me to believe someone is telling you it's wrong.

When I was 19 I wanted to fuck anything with hair on it.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:24 PM Chrisman5000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#149  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisman5000 View Post
When I was 19 I wanted to fuck anything with hair on it.




d4rkspikes doesnt know where he gets his morals from... youll just run into a brick wall composed of densely packed unknown
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 10-15-2007, 01:40 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#150  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:26 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.