General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizla View Post
christ you are stupid

you are not that fucking bright are you?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopoetve View Post
And personally, I wouldn't hand ANYTHING to someone who claims to be an undercover cop. Ask them to call a black and white.

QFT, and you can also claim you don't have your ID with you then say you live somewhere far away. Unless they see a beer hanging out of your pocket and know for a fact you're underage there's no way in hell they'd be allowed to search you... and even if they did, the evidence they found would be thrown out if you wanted to fight it in court.

Quote:
christ you are stupid

Did you not read the part where the DA said he hadn't sufficiently proven his innocence? Uh... what? Guilty until proven innocent???? That basically goes against every principle our judicial system was founded on...

PopeKevinI

Quote:
ask to see their badge next time, and file a complaint if you feel you were treated poorly

the police are there to serve you

And assert your rights.

Again: If on campus grounds, they're probably entitled to card you when drinking. Seeing as more than half the students are probably minors, I'd consider it reasonable to card students if their age is in question. It's noninvasive and takes just a few seconds to produce ID.

BUT the breathalyzer test could not have been forced. They probably asked him to do it and he did so because 1) he knew he'd pass and 2) he didn't want to/know he could resist it. My suggestion if you see this again is to POLITELY decline a breathalyzer.

powertickle

Quote:
christ you are stupid

Wow, end yourself.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertickle View Post
Wow, end yourself.

boom head shot

SnakeIRye

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
If you were on university grounds, the law probably does allow them to card you. Here in Texas it's illegal to even have alcohol on campus so far as I know, so be glad you can do even that much.

Yes, let's thank massa fo at least lettin us drink

Rolling over and taking it up the ass much? It's an abuse of power. <-- period. For texans raving about their "personal liberties" they sure go yellow when the man comes around.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
And assert your rights.

hello anyone home?

rizla
djfacemachine is the hotness I desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertickle View Post
Wow, end yourself.

right, some guy gets "falsely accused" (chances are extremely good he is not telling even a fraction of the entire story), refuses to hire a lawyer to defend him and then is surprised when he gets railroaded. That's not stupid? The justice system isn't set up for people to defend themselves.

Judging by how incoherent and inarticulate this guy is in here I can only imagine what he would be like in court.

[M]Böner Crew

Ralph

Quote:
right, some guy gets "falsely accused" (chances are extremely good he is not telling even a fraction of the entire story), refuses to hire a lawyer to defend him and then is surprised when he gets railroaded. That's not stupid? The justice system isn't set up for people to defend themselves.

Judging by how incoherent and inarticulate this guy is in here I can only imagine what he would be like in court.

Uh... if he were actually facing a criminal charge such as assaulting a police officer (too lazy to scroll up but I think that was it) he would be given a public defender free of charge, as required by law.

TheMorlock

Quote:

Pretend you are not a douche and pretend that others are not the douche you think they are because you are one.

I have told the whole story here many times. I asked a cop that forced his way into my home for his badge number. I asked his partner. for over an hour they refused to leave and refused to comply. But kept trying to bait me into physically confronting them. So I made a phone call. the cal did not complete. I tried to make another and one of the cops said thats enough and ripped the phone from my hand and they started a push pull attempt to make my GF think I was resisting arrest.
After I was handcuffed and put in the car the main armed felon stuck his badge number on a torn off piece of paper in my pockett

you are a fucking idiot.

rizla

Obviously, if themorlock could string more than a single sentence together and have it make some sense, it would be clearer.

[M]Böner Crew

TheMorlock

Quote:
Obviously, if themorlock could string more than a single sentence together and have it make some sense, it would be clearer.

obviously if you had better understanding of language and human interaction than a dog it would be clearer.

yes you are an idiot, everyone besides you understood my post

How bout that

Mr. Greg
I'm obsessed with DHermit

Quote:

You're basically saying that the legal system is by default biased unless you have a high-paid lawyer. Get over yourself.

Louis Potgieter (1951-1996) NEVER FORGET

rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
You're basically saying that the legal system is by default biased unless you have a high-paid lawyer. Get over yourself.

where did i say "high paid"

[M]Böner Crew

TheMorlock

Quote:
where did i say "high paid"

complete at least one reverse revolution.

i