General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedragon View Post
And so?
I look down on people who buckle under pressure. I look down on people who give up without a fight. I look down on people who don't accept their mistakes and don't try to right their wrongs.
And I look down on people who kill themselves because their gf left them for some skater named Brad. I'm not saying it's not sad but they're not getting my respect. Fuck no.

So you look down on people who did not have the support that you have had.

there is a vast difference between someone who goes emo for no valid reason and someone whose whole life is hell.

you cant seem to understand the difference

that makes you a punk

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

wickedragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
So you look down on people who did not have the support that you have had.

there is a vast difference between someone who goes emo for no valid reason and someone whose whole life is hell.

you cant seem to understand the difference

that makes you a punk

Whole life is hell?
You're talking african kids here, right? Born from a mother with AIDS who dies when they're four leaving them to sell their assholes for half a cup of rice a day and murdered, ridden with diseases, by a ten year old wielding an AK-47 as a club because bullets are expensive? Thats a whole life of hell. That makes abused by your father look like a fucking walk in the kindergarden.
This does not diminish the pain of the dude you're thinking of, this does not diminish the love people have/had for the dude. But if you buckle you're certainly not showing strength. If you fall and don't get up you're not showing endurance. And if you die rather than shout you're certainly not showing willpower.
As I said, I do not respect people who end it for anything other than physical reasons, herein also mental diagnosis'.
I can't even think of a scenario where I think it's okay for someone to off themselves of purely emotional reasons. Try me, feed me one; lets see if I'm as fucked up as you think I am.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Whole life is hell?
You're talking african kids here, right? Born from a mother with AIDS who dies when they're four leaving them to sell their assholes for half a cup of rice a day and murdered, ridden with diseases, by a ten year old wielding an AK-47 as a club because bullets are expensive? Thats a whole life of hell. That makes abused by your father look like a fucking walk in the kindergarden.

YOu dont know what the fuck you are talking about cupcake

house
THE GRAND MASTER OF SUCKING THE COCK

Hypothetically, would a healthy organ donor committing suicide still be considered selfish since their death would save many lives? Would you let them?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
And so?
I look down on people who buckle under pressure. I look down on people who give up without a fight. I look down on people who don't accept their mistakes and don't try to right their wrongs.
And I look down on people who kill themselves because their gf left them for some skater named Brad. I'm not saying it's not sad but they're not getting my respect. Fuck no.

I can't help but to wonder which one would you prefer: stupid, closeminded or sheltered?

You really have to pick one, sorry.

Renork

Needs more...

We are going to have enough population problems as it is, we need more death not more survival. I am all for anyone offing themselves for just about any reason. Insensitive yes, but survival of the fittest.