General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

undertakr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
The hexagon is representative of peaceful harminous function of group societies in nature.

The tesseract is our spaceship through life, it's always there. It is the 4 dimensional shape that manifests us and carries us through life.

But, literally, the tesseract is what our outer aura is. LSD is one in particular that shows it if you know how to look for it, it's like a bible for proper social interaction that you can only comprehend in the highly synaethsia state of extreme hallucination. So that when you see it, it's more than just the shape, it is you, your in control of it.

I just had to make sure I was getting all that in. Ry... are you aware of how out of control you are? Are you doing this intentionally, ie, with the self-knowledge that you (from our perspective, not yours, of course) are saying completely ridiculous crap?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakr View Post
This is incredible.

ry goody + free willy = perpetual amusement machine

anyone can join the perpetual amusement machine

i actually think to get it fully rolling in any manifestation it needs 6 people

undertakr

Quote:
anyone can join the perpetual amusement machine

i actually think to get it fully rolling in any manifestation it needs 6 people

Dude, you're alright. I give a lot of shit... and the stuff you post is interesting... but it's that you seem to take it so seriously that weirds me out.

ry_goody

Quote:
I just had to make sure I was getting all that in. Ry... are you aware of how out of control you are? Are you doing this intentionally, ie, with the self-knowledge that you (from our perspective, not yours, of course) are saying completely ridiculous crap?

It's not ridiculous at all.

For a moment consider your current list of methods for social interaction. What are they?
Be nice, be kind, dont take shit, stand your ground? Whatever. take it on and on.

Those are just words. They aren't the real thing, obviously. Saying in your mind 'be kind', or telling people to 'be kind' is clearly not the actuality of 'being kind'. It's merely a description of it. It's a metaphor for other people to assimilate into there brain. You know assimilating metaphor for things into your brain actually does wire your synapses differently, your synaptic wiring is LARGELY controlled by the metaphors you use.

Now within that context. What makes LANGUAGE, words, the ultimate means of metaphor to social interaction? Why is the metaphor embodied in /words/ so ultimate in your mind? I would think the only reason your supposing that is the ultimate form of communication is because, english language is the only language you know. I would profess there are many other languages. In fact their are even languages that exist outside the realm of word, there are languages that exist entirely the realm of number, languages that exist entirely in the realm of body language, vocal tone (glossalia), pure feeling (psychic). But then furthermore, geometry. It is an ultimate language, in fact you could argue geometry was the first single language of communicating high concepts that humanity developed, but thats a long thing to go through. But just for a moment consider the very exact and precise geometric meaning of temples in ancient Hindu, Vedic, Egyptian or Mayan cultures. I would say geometry is largely the original communicator of high concept and it still is. Many people have just forgotten how to speak it.

My suggestion of -hexagon- is no less a metaphor than your suggest of -any list of social conducts of ediquette-. They are both metaphors.

However I would argue, within the hexagon, within the tesseract is contained so much information that quite literally, all religion and spirituality is trying to transcribe the meaning of the tesseract into written word. Millions and millions of words have been written about what is the tesseract. Peace and Unity? This method of meditation? Belief in this certain thing? This way of living? etc etc etc.

Transcribing it into words is unnecessary, all you must do is learn how to comprehend the metaphor of the tesseract directly so you no longer have to acquire such knowledge from \other\ people translating it into words for you.

How do you begin to speak and comprehend the language of geometry? Well I would say, set yourself up with some fancy paintings, maybe a tarot deck, some Alex Grey paintings, some Paul Laffoley, some fractal images, then also a book about Sacred Geometry (where the tesseract is presented you will find). Then take some LSD and look at them. They no longer are just images on paper. But you will experience them with all senses. You won't just be looking at the images of the tarot, you will /be/ the images and metaphor of the tarot. You won't just be looking at Alex Grey's painting, you will /be/ experiencing the same thing Alex Grey experienced in those painting. You won't just see the tesseract/hexagon you will /be/ it, you will see it surrounding you, it will branch off into new experiences beyond just a 'metaphor on a piece of paper'. When that happens, you understand it, you know. It's not just visual stimuli, it's a new dimension of existence, you taste it, you see it everywhere, you feel it.

However, if you seek Samadhi via Buddhism, Taoism or I would prefer Raja Yoga, that could be a way to be able to speak the language of geometry without Hallucinogens. But personally I don't think anyone from a highly western dominator culture background will be able to do it without Hallucinogens. Theres just too much karmic debt imbued in their old lifestyle that any hope of being able to raise to the higher conscious levels in their life time would be absolutely absurd without the aid of the original teacher, the magic plants.

and yes, I am completely aware I am crazy by conservative metaphor. But I profess, it is merely all metaphor. I am never not just -me-. Heres a painting from Laffoley http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/7...mechane5qq.jpg Most of what you'd call 'crazy' is actually just an updated and close translation of the tesseract from it's geometric nature into written word, or symbolism.

Whats even more scary is the geometry portion of your brain always exists and if you don't learn to use it, then someone else is using it for you right now. It is actually through visual form that unified culture assimilates, not the words and language. The imagery from television is what controls people more. The words are merely secondary. It is no coincidence the world looks to you like it does in the movies.

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-11-2007 at 01:23 PM..

ry_goody

Quote:
Dude, you're alright. I give a lot of shit... and the stuff you post is interesting... but it's that you seem to take it so seriously that weirds me out.

there is nothing not serious about the transcendental object at the end of time, it's the most significant point in human history, ever

cant you already /feel/ things going towards it?

evolution is not an accident of cause and effect, it's been drawing towards a place, guided by the ecstasy from the transcendental object. Have you ever thought about why exactly sex is so awesome? More than just sex can be at that level of awesome. Sex is just the tip of the ecstatic iceberg known as evolutionary guide. There are entirely new modes of communication that send the feeling of -ecstasy- instantly and in full.

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-11-2007 at 01:04 PM..

undertakr

Quote:
there is nothing not serious about the transcendental object at the end of time, it's the most significant point in human history, ever

cant you already /feel/ things going towards it?

evolution is not an accident of cause and effect, it's been drawing towards a place, guided by the ecstasy from the transcendental object. Have you ever thought about why exactly sex is so awesome? More than just sex can be at that level of awesome. Sex is just the tip of the ecstatic iceberg known as evolutionary guide. There are entirely new modes of communication that send the feeling of -ecstasy- instantly and in full.

i'm sorry man, you're just crazy. i wish my brain could do what yours does and provide me with a million reasons to be happy and curious about the world, but it's too firmly rooted. believe me, i wish i was really crazy.

ry_goody

Quote:
i'm sorry man, you're just crazy. i wish my brain could do what yours does and provide me with a million reasons to be happy and curious about the world, but it's too firmly rooted. believe me, i wish i was really crazy.

its not a hard thing to accomplish

LSD undoes every synapse of hardwiring in your brain, like literally when they watch the brain through a microscope right after taking LSD all the synapses physically pull away from each other and loose all their connections. The actual chemical of the drug is only detected in the brain for like 30 minutes after taking it. It's theorized the entire effect of LSD is just the product of having no synaptic wirings in your brain so your open to every perception.

just be prepared to die to do it

you know there is a stark difference between what you call 'crazy' and 'mental illness' and 'schizophrenia'

undertakr

Quote:
its not a hard thing to accomplish

LSD undoes every synapse of hardwiring in your brain, like literally when they watch the brain through a microscope right after taking LSD all the synapses physically pull away from each other and loose all their connections. The actual chemical of the drug is only detected in the brain for like 30 minutes after taking it. It's theorized the entire effect of LSD is just the product of having no synaptic wirings in your brain so your open to every perception.

just be prepared to die to do it

you know there is a stark difference between what you call 'crazy' and 'mental illness' and 'schizophrenia'

You know, I've taken LSD before, and I don't need people coming to tell me how it's going to free my ass to come and take it again. It's a drug that shits all over your brain, your brain takes from the shitting-over-itself experience what it will.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

ZOMG the ancient greeks and more ancient norse had far more of a clue than we do.

One had Ourobors and one had Midgard Serpent. Wow both predict the exact same thing, the equator. If you add and subtract a bunch of gobbledegook numbers it will show that they predicted the exact circumference of the earth and that a great quake will shatter the earth in two at the equator in on december 12 2012

Run for your lives!!!!!

AnasSplenium

ry_goody, I really wish I could meet you in person.

ry_goody

Quote:
You know, I've taken LSD before, and I don't need people coming to tell me how it's going to free my ass to come and take it again. It's a drug that shits all over your brain, your brain takes from the shitting-over-itself experience what it will.

Like all things in life, you get from it what you have the ability to put into it. LSD is nothing but a chemical. The shit came from your own self and your own will to shit on yourself. I would urge you not to relate it to LSD. Ask yourself, do you still feel like things are 'shitting' on you in life occasionally? LSD is literally just a catalyst for retracting all the synapses of your brain, thats all it does. Anything it reveals is because it already exists in your brain.

You can disagree with that, but ask yourself, why should anyone take your bad trip? That is essentially what your perpetuating when you talk of LSD in negative connotation. The 'bad' is 'you', stop trying to transfer your 'bad' to other peoples minds. I would suggest you find someone experienced in traversing the other dimensions and have them show them to you properly. So then you no longer fear the depths of the void in you and can control it. LSD isn't something to just drop with your friends for a crazy time, it requires extensive preparation and meditation. Unlocking the doors of perception is really one of the most pertinent and dangerous things you can do. I believe that is all you ,shockingly, discovered in your whirl with it, just how serious shit can get. I would urge you try to do more with it than merely discover how serious it can be, there are more layers of reality and control in there than even I can currently comprehend. Do not blame the key for your own foul play.

Because I personally know what LSD gave out for me was the most extreme opposite of shit I can possibly comprehend. It's all what you can put in. If you put in some theory from Timothy Leary and some imagery from Alex Grey, I guarantee you with that alone, you will get something better back out of it. What did you try to put into yourself last time you did it? Did you even try to meta-program yourself before hand? I would ask you not to talk about LSD until you can figure out what exactly 'good trip' means, otherwise all you'll be doing is leading others to 'bad trip'.

Don't misunderstand me entirely though. This is not an offensive advertisement for taking LSD. This is merely an offensive advertisement for perpetuating LSD for what humanity has collectively experienced it as. Rather than perpetuating it as a product of your own idiosyncrasies..

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-12-2007 at 12:42 PM..

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnasSplenium View Post
ry_goody, I really wish I could meet you in person.

i live in portland oregon

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
ZOMG the ancient greeks and more ancient norse had far more of a clue than we do.

One had Ourobors and one had Midgard Serpent. Wow both predict the exact same thing, the equator. If you add and subtract a bunch of gobbledegook numbers it will show that they predicted the exact circumference of the earth and that a great quake will shatter the earth in two at the equator in on december 12 2012

Run for your lives!!!!!

Your living in a fantasy, man.

However if you like to play with the notion of studying the comprehension level of past societies. Why are you stopping at ancient greeks and norse mythology? Really, thats such a recent point in time. To get any meaning whatsoever out of that formula for thought, you need to take it to the end. Go ALLL the way back. Get to ancient hindus, particularly Vedics. Then even further than that, shamanism, thats when what your trying to do will make more sense to you.

undertakr

Quote:
LSD

*Sigh*

It's funny that when I post shitty, easily misleading rebuttals and slams to your posts, you actually go out of your way to write something worthwhile.

I've taken psychedelics of various kinds about 11 times, LSD twice. I think they are the greatest fucking things ever to exist in the history of mankind. Nothing so completely jogs man's link with the world than a drug trip. While meditation over years can illuminate the fragile bridge that is sense, perception and ego that connects our minds with our reality, LSD tosses you off the deep end in a big way, and that's gotta be notable.

What I take issue with is people saying that the drug is a key. Like you. At the end of the day, all we have left are our minds, and to say that the drug made the difference is not only immensely discrediting to our own perseverance and spiritual creativity, but dangerous and misleading as well. It's a drug. It gets up in your head and it turns everything upside down. It's your own mental work that finds you the epiphany, that makes sense out of the reversal, not the drug. As it is with all things.

I haven't learned much at all from taking drugs. They have been exhilarating and rewarding and terrifying, like a 60-mile backpack trip for the mind. The journey was worth it, but at the end of the day, it really is just you. I can think of a million times in my life that I've learned more about myself than the times I've taken drugs. And I think that the people that say they've really learned something about themselves from drugs are people that haven't really asked themselves the hard questions in life. People who despite years and years of searching, seeking, reading, 'garnering wisdom,' haven't really sat down and self-checked, and asked themselves why they do the things they do, why they feel the way they do, why they have or haven't been able to achieve their goals. It's quite easy to confront the unknowable abyss, to look out over the precipice where our misunderstanding of the world and ourselves just takes over. It takes just a few minutes of relaxing and thinking (I won't say 'meditation').

I worry, Ry, that you are a snake oil salesman, like Leary. Leary told everyone to 'tune in and drop out,' but that's crap advice. He talked as if LSD itself could fill the void in people's lives. You talk big, Ry, about all these incredible things, but then you refuse to relate them to us in any way that would make us think you aren't so twisted in the head you would believe any new age crap anyone fed you. As a spokesperson for all these new ideas, you lack integrity. That's why I say LSD shat on my brain. Because saying any more would imply that I didn't take issue with your interpretation of my experience.

I don't want to get into a huge beef here, because I'm beginning to think that not everything you've researched is crap. It's just that so much of it is crap. And you can't seem to tell the difference. I just wish I could sort it out and have a conversation with the more thought-out pieces of your intellectual scrapbook.

And for the record, only one of my 11 trips was bad.

And I've been to Alex Grey's exhibit in NYC. It's pretty... beautiful, awe inspiring even, but in my opinion... just art. Pictures.

And I'm going to be in Portland in December. Lol

Last edited by undertakr; 11-12-2007 at 02:05 PM..

ry_goody

Quote:
*Sigh*

It's funny that when I post shitty, easily misleading rebuttals and slams to your posts, you actually go out of your way to write something worthwhile.

I've taken psychedelics of various kinds about 11 times, LSD twice. I think they are the greatest fucking things ever to exist in the history of mankind. Nothing so completely jogs man's link with the world than a drug trip. While meditation over years can illuminate the fragile bridge that is sense, perception and ego that connects our minds with our reality, LSD tosses you off the deep end in a big way, and that's gotta be notable.

What I take issue with is people saying that the drug is a key. Like you. At the end of the day, all we have left are our minds, and to say that the drug made the difference is not only immensely discrediting to our own perseverance and spiritual creativity, but dangerous and misleading as well. It's a drug. It gets up in your head and it turns everything upside down. It's your own mental work that finds you the epiphany, that makes sense out of the reversal, not the drug. As it is with all things.

I haven't learned much at all from taking drugs. They have been exhilarating and rewarding and terrifying, like a 60-mile backpack trip for the mind. The journey was worth it, but at the end of the day, it really is just you. I can think of a million times in my life that I've learned more about myself than the times I've taken drugs. And I think that the people that say they've really learned something about themselves from drugs are people that haven't really asked themselves the hard questions in life. People who despite years and years of searching, seeking, reading, 'garnering wisdom,' haven't really sat down and self-checked, and asked themselves why they do the things they do, why they feel the way they do, why they have or haven't been able to achieve their goals. It's quite easy to confront the unknowable abyss, to look out over the precipice where our misunderstanding of the world and ourselves just takes over. It takes just a few minutes of relaxing and thinking (I won't say 'meditation').

I worry, Ry, that you are a snake oil salesman, like Leary. Leary told everyone to 'tune in and drop out,' but that's crap advice. He talked as if LSD itself could fill the void in people's lives. You talk big, Ry, about all these incredible things, but then you refuse to relate them to us in any way that would make us think you aren't so twisted in the head you would believe any new age crap anyone fed you. As a spokesperson for all these new ideas, you lack integrity. That's why I say LSD shat on my brain. Because saying any more would imply that I didn't take issue with your interpretation of my experience.

I don't want to get into a huge beef here, because I'm beginning to think that not everything you've researched is crap. It's just that so much of it is crap. And you can't seem to tell the difference. I just wish I could sort it out and have a conversation with the more thought-out pieces of your intellectual scrapbook.

And for the record, only one of my 11 trips was bad.

And I've been to Alex Grey's exhibit in NYC. It's pretty... beautiful, awe inspiring even, but in my opinion... just art. Pictures.

And I'm going to be in Portland in December. Lol

Huge beef? Of course not.

But certainly there is a radical problem. Which means there needs to be a radical means of self change. I believe Leary had a good idea. Perfect? No of course not, clearly it didn't work. I'm not going to play the Christian game of 'this is pure and perfect and everyone must merely believe it to be correct'. The fact that such an energy hasn't assimilated everyone into one reality means it's manifestation does need more re-tooling. But I am curious to people who criticize Leary and must always wonder. How much of his work did you look into? He was more than just a face and voice that accompanied trippy videos saying take more LSD. He actually had a very intricate system of going through it, then furthermore how to utilize LSD as a tool, how to actually turn it into a key that did open a door to something you want.

I think the solution is not in disregarding all work under the guise it was errors of the past. How you can write an off an entire movement that rose to worldwide attention preaching love and peace as an error. Truly, that baffles my mind. If thats error, I would be afraid to know what your notion of correct is.

Certainly though, the answer? No, clearly not. As I said, if it was the perfect answer, it would be in full effect already, I am very aware of the current state of psychedelic affairs. But I don't think Leary honestly believed he could accomplish the goal with merely his will. In fact, even McKenna who had garnered even more devout support than Leary said that his message at this point in time will only reach perhaps 15% of the population. They were very aware of the situation. I do not see that as any reason to abandon it. The notion it's not rising fast enough? Well I do not see any collective movement taking hold quicker right now and there is a very good reason for that I would say. Do you know what it is?

I am very aware of my current will and causations in life. I know my internal functions very thoroughly. If your trying to insinuate I am product of re-pressed or harsh past failings of some sort? Perhaps, but my current position is not because I am unaware of them or how they have affected my perceptions, or the need to forgive. I would say my position is all the more product of knowing them and forgiving them. Furthermore my position is not the product of just analyzing my past, but also the future. You seem to insinuate you've sat down and really pondered the past. But have you done the same for the other direction in time?

I thus far have not gotten hint of any notion that the changes that are going to occur are not going to need to be passed out physically in the western world. They are too committed to physical manifestation to take into account non-physical ones occurring, it is in fact medicine of their own design. The LSD movement did not occur in the US by accident. But furthermore, due to the current state of things, someone needs to put it in their hand and then guide them through how to get to clearlight on it. It would be fun to be that man, but certainly I can't decide that fully. I get the feeling that if MAPS were to step up there LSD research, it may actually be the psychiatrists that would be doing it. But in the meantime. I'm working out a metaphysical function of imagery and the way I explain things in order to integrate them into a short film yes... I am not entirely that crazy as you may assume. Of course though, I could be even crazier than I can assume.

But... certainly, at some point in life everyone should learn to swim in the deep end of the pool? If merely to safeguard them from the ocean.

Last edited by ry_goody; 11-12-2007 at 05:28 PM..